3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Amid084 12.11.19 10:10 pm

System requirements (Dying Light)

Minimum system requirements
OS Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1) / Windows 8
Processor Intel Core2 Duo/AMD Athlon X2 64 with a clock frequency of 3 GHz
Memory 4 GB RAM
Graphics card compatible with DirectX 10 with the graphics memory 512MB
DirectX 10
Hard disk 20GB
Sound card Compatible with DirectX 10

Recommended system requirements
OS Windows 7 (SP1) 64bit / Windows 8 64bit
Processor Quad-core processor with a clock frequency of 3 GHz
Memory 8 GB RAM
Graphics card GeForce GTX 670 / Radeon 7900 with graphics memory more than 2 GB
DirectX 11
Hard disk 20GB
Sound card Compatible with DirectX 10
129 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lil_G. 12.11.19

Thankfully I don't want to jinx it but the campaign Techland rules of the game optimizes..

L
Le Gaspilleur 12.11.19

I think so. Do not recall that Techland failed.

H
Heksenpey 12.11.19

Ivan The Cat
if you played dead island you such a question would not arise

M
Mertvoe Eho 12.11.19

Yes, normally it must be. When Dead ISland did it was fine, I played the first version and lags, bugs, freezes and crashes was not. I don't know if it's supposedly so AC Unity has failed with the optimization and you're at all the games will create such themes?

G
Gray_Wolf 95 12.11.19

It is already clear that the game is not very optimized. This can be understood by the system requirements. For example, take the maximum graphics on the PC which requires a Intel® Core™ i5-4670K, and Nvidia Geforce GTX 780 - 2 gb. And get the graphics on the PS4 which will meet the highest graphics on PC(or almost fit). And the power of the console 2 times lower than the power of a computer which requires the game to issue the same picture. Why to give the same picture as on the Ps4 from PC requires iron in 2 times (well, almost) is more powerful than the console. The same requirements were published in the beginning or in the middle of last year, they were very adequate but just below them followed by the phrase stating that as polishing and for the further development of the game(because it moved) they can change. And so it happened, the requirements have changed, and in a very rude way, gamers exploded with outrage. And soon the complaints and grievances of the gamers, the developers changed the requirements again in more adequate. Therefore and the question arises, and not given us the desired us for something that in reality it is not. This behavior of the developers throws into doubt at the expense of optimization. Can I minus and to challenge my opinion but this fact will not change. It is not necessary to follow wet dreams about super optimization, you will not be disappointed.

Yes, and user comments above are ridiculous. 1-2 games are well optimized then optimize all the others too, this is stupid logic. Each developer has a game with good optimization and bad, just some of them(Ubisoft) stand out more than others.

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 12.11.19

nazhdachka
In Dead island there was nothing to optimize from it and went to anything.

b
brovascka1 12.11.19

Gray_Wolf 95
I agree with you.Take Crysis 3 toy flies on my comp,such a chart has not yet reached not one game up to the village.and optimization of the mark.Let's see what we will give Dying Light

D
DeN BiostaR 12.11.19

In interesting Temko,optimize think will be on top.looking forward to it,wanted IT funny and cute zombie meat,and feel it will be)can a person take if my bucket of its norms pull on medium

M
MartiniHWG 12.11.19

Well you can test this by downloading the pirates (when it will appear) =)
I the truth is sense in doing this at all :) I pre-ordered I took today :)

H
Heksenpey 12.11.19

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
play Rust and you'll find that dead island is optimized

D
DeN BiostaR 12.11.19

uhhhh ,I hope that on my old PC 550 Ti pulled think pull ...later unsubscribe)

G
Gray_Wolf 95 12.11.19

HoganHog
Well, the idea of the game as a zombie I like. 4 night strong against ferocious zombies. Something from Evolve. With friends to play will be the same.

H
HoganHog 12.11.19

Gray_Wolf 95
Evolve... to play with friends is the fact,in so is more correct! I Evolve razocharovaniya BL.And if you're behind a monster,and your enemies are already prasarini,you and fart in no time you will yahsat and hide there's actually nowhere,and to escape too,you..more rapid growth of the monster or intelligent system of shelters,or cards large!Ideas need not samostroy...get new young guys in the gaming company,but start as if from scratch,the feeling is that there is absolutely transfer experience! The only modern grafon,but the essence...blew,spat at,cool we're done! Th good-topatopa IN a MODERN SHELL WITH a MINIMUM of INNOVATIONS!

G
Gray_Wolf 95 12.11.19

HoganHog
I'm Bethke played only an hour. and I don't know how overpowered this hour.

b
blin88 12.11.19

For me it Koop interesting - in addition to the passing game by pressing two buttons to throw all sorts of challenges, for example who is more zombies you kill in a certain time in a certain place or who will make it from point A to point B and, accordingly, the winning reward!

H
HoganHog 12.11.19

blin88
who is more zombie kills within a certain time
Spoiler
I don't know,maybe the young generation likes it,for them it's new and love this anime! As the saying goes, every generation has their! Waiting for Tom Clancy's The Division and hope that it will rock from stagnation and primitivism!

b
blin88 12.11.19

HoganHog
I gave a simple example test. Don't take it so seriously please.

R
RussianGames 12.11.19

Optimize be normal,judging by previous games techland.

O
Olzhas Kuanysh 12.11.19

Pull it my old man ???

z
zombijaic 12.11.19

dead island was the norm then and everything will be fine