3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
V_o_l_l_k_a 27.11.21 11:36 pm

Game Impressions (PTA) (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

So, the game has entered the stage of "closed" "testing", we share our impressions.
52 Comments
Sort by:
G
GHOST170592 27.11.21

the game is normal, but today I can not connect to the servers

K
Kryogen 27.11.21

I liked it, but 2k it is not worth it, I think it will get bored quickly, I liked the destructibility, the optimization is not bad.

M
Mr. FlashMode 27.11.21

Kryogen
I agree, 2k is too much. But on Gamazavr you can snatch for 1300 rubles and this is a normal price for this game. As I think :)

a
armahem 27.11.21

Compared to alpha, this is a huge step forward. But I don't know to buy ... She still lacks something. There is no wow effect that was shown at E3 for the very first time.

V
V_o_l_l_k_a 27.11.21

Played 8 hours

General impressions - 4-minute race.

I expected a thoughtful action-strategy from the game, where it is not the headshot from the vertukhan that decides, but well-thought-out planning, competent use of various gadgets, and team play.

I saw none of this. All fly at the speed of a fighter, there is no planning. Everything happens "at random", the reaction decides. There is no team play. You don't feel the difference in "classes". You don't feel the location. Counter-strike, just a little slower.

In short, the game is only for playing with friends, with a connection.
At the moment, if you play alone, then the game is anything but tactical action.

If nothing changes, I will not buy.

v
vatsonification 27.11.21

Valentin_K
Played with friends (three of us) and alone - absolutely no difference felt: what with friends, what without - all the same confusion and "decides a headshot from a vertukhan" or closing through a gap in the door ((

m
meagarry 27.11.21

In general, I played. The toy was clearly created with an eye on the CS: GO. As its improved and modern and more advanced version. It is the esports component of the game that is visible (weak system requirements, corresponding simplified gameplay, etc.). Therefore, I think it is necessary to compare it with her. I'm not a fan of KS. And the game seemed to me really more interesting and more varied KS. BUT! I bought a cop for 200 kopecks. And KS is truly a massive shooter. Accordingly, in order for the yubiks to have at least a small chance to play with the COP, the price must be appropriate. But 2000 rubles, which they ask for, as for a full-fledged AAA project ?! Explicit brute force. Therefore, wangyu - there will be a failure of the year. It is because of the price.
Threat removed from the "wishlist" steam.

v
vatsonification 27.11.21

I liked the PVE (realistic difficulty level) mode the most. It is there that the "tactical" part of the game is revealed, which is absolutely absent in PVP. If you play on a team that is weak in terms of shooting, but still wants to complete this test, and does not hesitate to communicate through the microphone, then you will get the most out of the game.

V
V_o_l_l_k_a 27.11.21

vatsonification
PVE, by the way, I really liked it better. Realistic level haven't tried yet

v
vatsonification 27.11.21

Valentine_K
Only on a realistic level and play, because a difficult level can be "dragged" by one player, if he shoots well and uses "tactics". To pass a realistic one of these players, you need at least two. So teamwork, unfortunately, is only in PVE on realism.

v
vetal8560832 27.11.21

While playing the crew's beta test, I was surprised that the yubiks made a pretty good game already at the beta stage. Now, I'm just horrified that the game has absolutely no stability, everything lags, crashes, solid black screens. And this despite the fact that there was already an alpha. It is almost impossible to find players the first time, not everyone can add friends to the group, since some simply do not have this button, and even if they do, then not everyone fulfills its purpose. As for the gameplay itself, I agree with all previous opinions - only one headshot decides. I have not tried pve mode yet, as my nerves ran out after 30 minutes of searching for players. I was in the battle only 4 times, and then in each round those who did headshots won, so I didn't get any pleasure even from 4 times.
Ps: Yubiks have two options: either move the game and get another portion of shit in the face, but more or less finish the game, or release the game on time and completely repeat the fate of the unit.
Shl, how can I hope that they will make a normal The Division.

V
V_o_l_l_k_a 27.11.21

vatsonification
Yeah, check it out realistic - that's it. I'm only sitting on it now)

D
Dwisler 27.11.21

The game is ok, but not worth the money. And further. Do you think 2k is the final price for a FULL game? Or half of the content will be cut out and sold for another kilo ruble per card? It will generally be a kick-ass then.

M
Maximozavr 27.11.21

Dwisler
Well, actually, it's full of gold, which includes the season! well, its value is no longer two mowers, but 3700, at least on the off-site: http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/ru_RU/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.316017800/Tom_Clancys_Rainbow_Six%C2%AE_O % D1% 81% D0% B0% D0% B4% D0% B0 _-_ Gold_Edition.html

there is an advertising price that does not change the weather much ...

D
Dwisler 27.11.21

Maximozavr
Yeah, I've already looked, this Gold includes only one Season Pass ... And then I suppose there will be several more, in total, in order to have a full uncut game, at least 5 pieces will have to be laid out ... How tired I am already of this approach with these dlts, as we have sunk to this, because there was no such lawlessness before. They are completely ugly, bastards igrodely.

K
Kind_Stone 27.11.21

We look, sir. As an alternative to the KS-point, it does not roll. If KS-points is a driving and skillful shooter, where the main point is speed and reaction, then this miracle is a VERY slow attempt to rivet an esports tactical shooter. What the hell is it for? Looks creepy, played VERY slowly after the same KS-glasses. It's about the cons.
In the Pros - VERY good destructibility, VERY good idea and technology.
About Beta - poorly playable. Eerie matchmaking, weak server side. (The statistics take a long time to update, the search for a team - for the most part, takes a long time.) Could have implemented a better beta of such a large project. So far, the game does not look like a fucking TWO THOUSAND project! Doesn't look at all.

s
sattium 27.11.21

Kind_Stone
Go to the KS-bitch, then who decides not the speed of running by level, but tactics

Z
Zombayner 27.11.21

Why is a Russian special forces soldier in the game from Uzbekistan and his name is Shurkhat Kessigbaev? What nafig is this Russian commando ?!

K
Kind_Stone 27.11.21

sattium
The key is in the last two paragraphs. General: Beta is rubbish.

V
V_o_l_l_k_a 27.11.21

Zombayner
Russian, although Kazakh. This is evidenced by the imperial ending of his surname "ev".

It would be more democratic to call him Ivan Kessigbaev: Russian mother, Kazakh father, Siberian grandfather, Ukrainian grandmother, Pole great-grandfather, German great-grandmother))))