3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
V_o_l_l_k_a 27.11.21 11:36 pm

Game Impressions (PTA) (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

So, the game has entered the stage of "closed" "testing", we share our impressions.
52 Comments
Sort by:
B
Berdg 27.11.21

In general, I liked it, although in comparison with what I saw in the very first demo at E3, they simplified it decently.
The damage system is not very clear, there are 3 levels of armor, but sometimes a brow with a shield can be released in the back half of the horn, and it survives, or you can kill with a short burst in the leg ...
Well, as many have noticed about the "tactics", it seems to be there and it seems to be not there. The game tries to be both hardcore and simple enough. It turns out in the end weird. You can, so to speak, play by the rules, with all the gadgets, think over the defense / assault, and it will be interesting (of course, it does not happen often), or you can score everything on this, and run around shooting and throwing grenades (but it is worth noting that the ropes and moving along the walls with the removal of windows and these very walls, noticeably distinguish the gameplay from similar shooters, and for the better). And given that the second version of the gameplay is simpler, and the game positions itself as an e-sports, then all teams will choose a simple way of playing, which can lead to victory faster. While we may all be missing the very depth of the gameplay, and any pro-tactics will endure arcade players with good reflexes and accuracy? Unknown. But if this is not the case, then yubisoft needs to change the balance, and make the game slower and more hardcore, otherwise it will turn out to be a very controversial product that is unlikely to be a big success.
I will buy only if my friends buy. Because 2000k is really a lot for what was shown in beta. But at least the cards seem to be free.

s
sattium 27.11.21

Berdg
I also saw the news about free cards, but I'm more interested in what they then sell in the season pass, which is included in the gold edition?

B
Berdg 27.11.21

sattium
Surely new operatives, possibly skins and weapons. There is always something to sell.

m
maksim.surkov.75 27.11.21

All you need to do to make this game work is to invest in the prize pool of some tournaments and make a sale of skins. Why was source so unpopular? Because no one wanted to invest in tournament prizes. But the Na'Vi team with their full roster said this about CS: GO: "If you invest money, we will play, but it is worse than Source, at least you can aim there, but here there is a poor rendition"
And all the "amateurs" were attracted by skins ... Just the financial aspect pulls out.
Ta-dam. So the success or not success as an e-sports discipline in the game depends on the funds invested in this direction. And at least primitive tactics and well-coordinated teamwork are not in any game, except for Red Orchestra. Only in MM or on mixes do people gather who are able to implement something according to tactics, but such public lobbies are, of course, meat for personal reaction.
And why shouldn't the reaction have to decide in R6? - this is a PvP shooter, the reaction should still determine something.
I DO NOT leave a review about the game, I will comment more on your opinions and expectations. =)

M
Maximozavr 27.11.21

what I lacked in the beta: the promised hostages and the possibility of arrests, sleeping weapons, as well as bazookas and dynamite that could totally blow the map to the ground, a more realistic graph, katanas, and of course a sea of ​​blood and dismemberment! it would be all this, I would not regret the full price even for these three cards! and so - monotonous crap for a couple of evenings ...

V
V_o_l_l_k_a 27.11.21

Remove self-loading magazines.
Limit the speed of movement of the sight to real speeds.
And there will be a Tactical action game.

Z
Zombayner 27.11.21

Zanerf the shields, otherwise these imbs will ruin everything

O
OlegPP3 27.11.21

T - TACTICS | Rainbow six siege

V
VenomSRT 27.11.21

I don’t understand - IQ is imba or what? I just played against bots and people played for IQ. So he stupidly started from the top floor - he jumped out the window and ran through all the rooms in turn, killing everyone in the way. He killed half of the bots himself, and out of rounds 6 he died only once. Either he is such a cool player, or there is some kind of joke that I don't know. Does anyone know anything about this?

Z
ZeFeRKo 27.11.21

VenomSRT is
just a fast Persian with a good set of machines, the bots are still very stupid and do not present any difficulties

_
_Spyroke_ 27.11.21

First impressions of the game were positive. But in the future, everything was crossed out by disgusting matchmaking and desynchronization (it just burns the ass). The same thing will be in the release (maybe a little better), there is no point in hiding behind "this beta". Shields, now everyone is shouting that shields are imba. This is partly true, but everything depends on the same desynchronization. In fact, the shields are shot through the "window", this can be understood by playing in the mode against bots, they are not weakly shooting through the shields. But in a game with live players this is practically impossible, because the out of sync all attempts to shoot through it levels out, that is, you shoot at the "window", but in fact there is already a piece of the shield, because the people have moved. And such crap all over the place. It got to such absurd situations when you go out to the side / back of the shield and start shooting, he turns at that moment and kills you. On repeat, at the moment when you started shooting at him, he was already turned towards you and you were shooting at the shield. This problem depends not only on the distance of the server location (now the nearest ones are like in Germany and the UK), but also on the network optimization curve, because people who are close to the servers complain about such problems. The tactics here are completely decided by the teamplay of 5 people in TSK. The style of the enemy's battle "ala KS" in my cases always ends in tears for him. There are also a bunch of critical bugs, such as gas etching through the walls (well, it can leak through the walls, but not instantly), C4 with a random splash (it can kill a dude through the wall, or maybe it explodes nearby), a separate moment is how C4 throws itself, as if it is a heavy weight that the dude barely throws under him, there is also an eerily random cluster explosives (from the Russian special forces), it can kill the special forces himself through the wall (there these bombs wherever they do not bounce off). In general, I played it 40+ hours, my 2000 rubles. the game is by no means worth it (even more so the complete edition is 3700 rubles). Maximum is 1000 rubles. I will not buy it. If you have any questions, please ask.

T
Tsveer 27.11.21

Until when is beta?

_
_Spyroke_ 27.11.21

Gufy777
16 hours approximately will still work.

S
SewAwOw 27.11.21

I got access to the beta, went in and installed the game through uplay (for some reason, the key did not want to activate through the steam), and when I started the game constantly crashed ....
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1278094-Error -at-the-start-of-game
in the subject replied that laptop processes are allegedly not officially supported (I have nvidia gtx 960m).
karoch, cool they approached beta testing, that I could not even play ...

S
SAORGA 27.11.21

Completely unplayable. There is no hit detection at all. Once I got 100% hp off by hitting the gun barrel from the side. Judging by the replay, of course. I myself killed the chelas with a shot at the wall. Out of sync with the server is such that it is normal to die in hiding. The game is good, the ideas are good, the maps are normal, but technically it's raw, like an early alpha.
I'm not even talking about the fact that it is impossible for four of us to find a game, and the game sometimes just freezes and you have to exit through alt + f4

d
demon33253 27.11.21

what for contra from yubisoft, what for crap, I thought that something normal turned out to be junk as always, also for 1800r, this game costs 300 rubles, also with such graphics for 2008, well, nah ...

T
Tohinsky 27.11.21

demon33253
So don't buy, what's the problem? Moan? For 300 rubles. today, only indie crap can be taken, or at a discount battle two years ago. Normal price, the more content will be added that you do not have to pay for. In the season pass there is all sorts of garbage in my opinion, but the cards will be free.

M
Mr_Rism 27.11.21

I played for 3 hours, out of 10 maps I liked the plane, the rest were not very memorable, there were several non-critical bugs, the gameplay is good, but I'm afraid it won't be enough for a long time. The balance is not bad, the cepmers can be tolerated in half the cases.
ps. pirate.

M
Maxim Kalashnikov96 27.11.21

One feels such an old school, I recall part of the year 98, like where the view behind the back and control the rainbow six squad itself and plan all the little things of the operation

T
Tohinsky 27.11.21

Mr_Rism Only
with bots?