3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
V_o_l_l_k_a 27.11.21 11:36 pm

Game Impressions (PTA) (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

So, the game has entered the stage of "closed" "testing", we share our impressions.
52 Comments
Sort by:
d
demon33253 27.11.21

Tohinsky
never bought games and I'm not going to, I just wrote my opinion about this game and that's it, and it doesn't matter to me what they add there later, it didn't hook me ...

J
JUnnAmmED 27.11.21

demon33253
never bought games and I'm not going to.
And then because of such people, games come out in which either optimization or gameplay is shit.

A
AceVenturaCool 27.11.21

I now regret that instead of Rainbow Six: Siege I bought battlefront

M
Mr_Rism 27.11.21

Tohinsky
bots cannot be added in the game, via tangle

S
Sergey77077 27.11.21

AceVenturaCool
You can make a return from EA. They are also responsible for quality.

V
Vlad_Epifanov 27.11.21

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege gave me the feeling of being a member of the elite anti-terror units, this is perhaps the most important plus of the game. The gameplay is excellent, there are questions about physics, but not critical ones ... When you shoot a weapon, you feel directly, and the weapon itself is perfectly drawn, the sounds of shots for each weapon correspond to practically reality. The graphics are good, I personally play at medium texture settings because 2 GB of video memory and quite happy with it. There is also customization of weapons: sights, silencers, compensators, laser pointers, and even colors of weapons that are bought for currency. Many anti-terrorist units (FBL, GIGN, FSB, etc.) which have individual weapons for this unit (in addition to gadgets, they are the same) .It is worth paying attention to the sound, the game is made simply incomparable,
Not pleased with the move is how much video memory the game needs !!! To play on ultra textures, you need 4 GB of video memory, respectively, to play on high textures, you need 3 GB and so on .. The blood is drawn, made just horribly, the impression is that our bullets are balls of paint from a paintball. On the walls, floors, when you see this blood it looks like PAINT ... I was not pleased with the fact that in fact in multiplayer we are playing special forces against special forces ... I thought that there would be special forces against terror, but unfortunately terrorists are bots in one of the game mode .. Well, maybe in a full-fledged game everything will fall into place, but I doubt it ..
Matchmaking is done, let's say, not very well, it could have been better, sometimes there are out-of-syncs, but in my case they are rare (there were 3 times), from which the ass burns because it is from the microphone that turns on of its own accord, for example, if you play with a friend and you the host of the group, then your micro will turn on, but you can't find out yourself and only a friend can tell you about it .. Today there was such a situation when a guy, not knowing that he had a micro turned on, asked the granny to fry him "dumplings" as he put it -_-, or when foreigners are chatting in their language with someone (they also do not suspect about micro) .. In general, I am very pleased with the game, the price is very high, but I think it's worth buying it when there are New Year discounts and I'm sure about this game, especially if you can play with friends spend more than a dozen evenings !!!

L
Limon4ik_ 27.11.21

I got tired of the game in 3 hours, but I swung to level 16, I thought something would change ... I was wrong. extremely monotonous gameplay.

S
Sarmat78 27.11.21

in general, a lure, I thought that the engine of the game would be finished more seriously, it turned out to be a cardboard decoration, pieces of broken boards immediately melt in space, unfortunately there is no planning as it was in Rainbow Six Raven Shield, in general, it is not impressive at all, acrome to shoot through walls and blowing them up turned out to be a primitively boring thing.

d
demon33253 27.11.21

JUnnAmmED
for what kind of people? which games don't buy?

d
dsom 27.11.21

Scarcely somehow ... Once upon a time, in 2000, I sat all night long for the first RAINBOW. I tried to perfectly plan and carry out the operation. I really like single-player campaigns in this kind of games, where you can turn on strategic thinking, and not stupidly run around the map for a couple of minutes with a shotgun at the ready, until someone dumps you ...
Maybe I'm wrong?

T
Tom [Cat] 27.11.21

The first couple of rounds are kind of fun, death is around every corner. But after playing for a couple of hours, she just got bored.

Mercenaries (they can not be called in any way, because they play on both sides) practically do not differ in the gameplay, but it is worth highlighting the Russian sniper who is full of usles on almost all maps, for some there are simply no sniper positions around the perimeter! And boards from the most powerful rifle in the game! Barely barely break! That is, this is just a complete ATAS, you cannot shoot once and get an overview, there even the daschechka does not fly off only a piece from it, and it has very few cartridges.

The planning stage is completely idiotic, most players do not even see the schemes and possible spawn locations, they just hang in the equipment menu. The beginning of each round is also disgusting, the attackers have five fast drones to find the target and understand your defense, even if you put a jammer it will already be clear where the target is. It is difficult to defend the daughters! I can just attack from any side, it is impossible to barricade an important passage or stairs, and it is not interesting to defend. It's only interesting to attack.

Places that need to be protected are usually shot from all sides, and if you play against a group, you just die from grenades.

Matchmaking is terrible, in reality a lobby simulator of some kind.

My opinion is to buy only if you have an extra 2 thousand, in any other case this game is not worth it, it is cheaper to take a kska and get almost the same game.

M
Maximozavr 27.11.21

the gold price of the game is 500re, and this is on condition that in the full version (without dls) there will be other modes and the old Shuhrat Kessikbayev will return!