3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Primeqq1 28.11.21 12:00 am

Justice? V5.0 (Diablo 2)

This topic was created only in order to enter into a constructive dialogue with the server administration in the person of G_n.

Uv. administration! Do not overwrite topics! Don't overwrite comments! If you think that by deleting a topic with more than 100 posts left by concerned players on your server, you will have a positive impact on the situation, then you are wrong. Everything is exactly the opposite. You are prolonging the oil on the fire by ignoring the players on your server. We ask with all due respect for just a constructive dialogue.

Let's agree on a time and a method of holding. This applies to everyone, both the administration and the players, we will choose the time that suits everyone as much as possible.
92 Comments
Sort by:
A
Archon guard 28.11.21

Primeqq1
dude there will be no dialogue, you are flying in the clouds, there is no justice on this sinful land.

P
Primeqq1 28.11.21

Archon Guard
I noticed that you are happy with the state of affairs

Q
QLinkee 28.11.21

You are apparently here recently, but the administration will not conduct dialogues. From the word at all.

A
Archon guard 28.11.21

Primeqq1
I belong to a small group of those who play purely for fun, and not for the sake of collecting a Persian to prove something to someone in pvp, for me it’s fun to find some mega rare rare item, which, perhaps, except for the same idiots like me won't impress anyone.
so yes, you guessed me this state of affairs is not that happy, but just smiles, at least with the fact that all these people who are screaming something here they were silent when I created topics about innovations, then they didn’t care either everything suited me, now I don’t care, and I think it’s not me alone.
besides, I also threw a firm idea that it would be nice to make a lvl on a hammer (at rates 30, nm - 60, hell - 90) it would be okay) IMHO runes should be obtained with hard work, and not hum in 40 minutes.
but the fact that someone there managed to train 8 zhakh, but you did not have time, do you know from the category "make a reset, otherwise I just came and not in equal conditions with the others"

k
kewelldkny 28.11.21

vse po delu archon pishet

P
Primeqq1 28.11.21

Archon Guard
Why don't you play in the single? Who cares? If you play on pg not for pvp then you are Ichio sick. I also play for fun, but I don’t shout that wigs are cheats. Cheat is what Aniho Freemasons do. What's the point of playing on a server where there are no runes? Play in a single and do not fool anyone. I PERSONALLY did not carry wigs either in the year before last or this season. This innovation does not bode well for everything in the general server.

f
firkax 28.11.21

Archon_Guard
runes should be hard work, not hum in 40 minutes.
+
and the fact that someone there managed to train 8 zhakh, but you did not have time, do you know from the category "make a reset, otherwise I just came and not in equal conditions with the others"
no, this is even worse - "I have been for a long time came but was too lazy to play, and now I wanted to, let's reset to equalize the conditions "

Primeqq1
If you play on pg not for pvp, then you are Ichio sick,
but if players saying such nonsense, in frustrated feelings, finally dumped from the server, then I think it’s not worse will become

P
Primeqq1 28.11.21

firkax
You are already here. go to Alera, he calls. How did you even push him to this.

A
Archon guard 28.11.21

Primeqq1
Why don't you play in the single? Who cares? If you play on pg not for pvp, then you are Ichio sick. I also play for fun, but I don’t shout that wigs are a cheat.
in singi there is no treid with a state chat, in which you enter, read all kinds of shit and already the mood is in the black) about the fact that you think I'm sick, how would you explain - everything that seems unnecessary to some people may be in demand by others, and still others in general they can only see the meaning of the game in this, people are all different and look at the same things differently, there are unique people who stick to scammers and normal people cannot say anything good about them, nevertheless, even such inappropriate behavior " intermeddle "in the opinion of the administration in unpunished actions, the framework of the gameplay. how even more detailed xs, but I think it's clear)

P
Primeqq1 28.11.21

Archon Guard
I agree that the administration could work harder with radishes.
Well, go read the VK group. There are 1k people who just read news about d2. Go to the chat. The trade will not be all the same now. If you haven’t figured it out yet, I’m sorry. And so in the single the drop is higher. Comfortable pauses. Even better than here if you don’t have pvp.

p
passed 28.11.21

What's the point of playing on a server where there are no runes?
* secret desire for a drop 1.13 * =}

A
Archon guard 28.11.21

I’m not in VK, I’m okay here, the treid will continue, you’re wrong and nothing will change in the game, everything will be the same as it was, they simply won’t carry wigs as they did before, they will do it differently and that's all -then )

T
T-fox 28.11.21

Archon Guard
So it will be, only not all, but a few.

P
Primeqq1 28.11.21

Archon Guard
In order not to write again for a long time, I will simply quote a person who has already chewed everything up for people like you.

Gotique Phoenix today at 04:36
The only adequate explanation, God forgive me, "innovation" - the absence of the next season. There will be no it. Therefore, it is logical not to lift anything, but cut the wigs.

I only get bombs from those who scream that they had filled everything without wigs, solo, and the runes did not fall, he was just such a state. Where is the rune, if not in wigs? Let's consider.

1. Trade? Barely lives. Even previously liquid goods such as sojas, skillers and low-runowords are practically not sold anymore. Not to mention those in the resale business. Gamble still back and forth.
2. Drop? With this, everything is clear and sucked by everyone and many times.
3. Onnexi? Their price is already falling. With a fall in cash, it will fall 2 times more. With the fall of online, it will fall even more. In general, this is a question of a limited circle of people. Some people want to play, not save soji for 2 years.
4. NASOSALEEY! This was done by those who shout that everything is themselves, everything is from scratch. Smeared on the folders.
5.CED @ LOGO? Yes, for the local unscrupulous population, this is an option. Moreover, the administration is not fighting this in any way.

Runets are still nowhere to be found except for wigs. Many will be able to, by combining points 4 and 5, this can often be seen in chat. And some will continue to operate. Life will slow down and the "last season" is being successfully implemented. Only not by shutting down the economy, but by converting the online to 0. People will not farm any for 5 years.

Although, online will not be 0, but 1. And it will be a "pvp" game. And there will be one magpie named Hayraniya-IV in it. And she will remain the eternal mystery of Hindi in afk-stasis-ecstasy.

I thought. I'll go to the bunker, finish off 5k. It will be difficult at first, but by the time of the "good news" (if any) I will have been ill. Although there is chaos, no one changes the rules in the middle of the game.
The end of
Gotique Phoenix

http://www.rubattle.net/forums/diablo_2/server/obyavlenie-883652/ Here is the topic from which the quote is taken.

A
Archon guard 28.11.21

Primeqq1
I read this.
and unconvinced.

k
kewelldkny 28.11.21

Primeqq1
bb

P
Primeqq1 28.11.21

shadowwarrior0702
Yes, I think that there will be shit on xts too.

A
Archon guard 28.11.21

shadowwarrior0702
Primeqq1
apparently you are both insane, what can I tell you, go for it, both of you

O
Obsessed 28.11.21

Archon Guard, it's time for you to be the admins! ; D

s
shadowwarrior0702 28.11.21

I don’t understand why my comments were overwritten? I propose to make another change to make the ear of every character that Archon Guard creates as a keyitem. And I'm not happy with the fact that certain players who are not particularly outstanding in details are listened to, and other people who like the in-game economy do not. And since I'm interested in straining my brain and not drooling to wet billions of mobs in the hope of knocking out low gear for the Persian according to the guide, this does not suit me. And if someone considers me inadequate, then I wonder why. I'm interested to see the rationale behind this statement. PS I ask you not to overwrite this comment as I am interested in how other users of the resource will react to it