3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Primeqq1 28.11.21 12:00 am

Justice? V5.0 (Diablo 2)

This topic was created only in order to enter into a constructive dialogue with the server administration in the person of G_n.

Uv. administration! Do not overwrite topics! Don't overwrite comments! If you think that by deleting a topic with more than 100 posts left by concerned players on your server, you will have a positive impact on the situation, then you are wrong. Everything is exactly the opposite. You are prolonging the oil on the fire by ignoring the players on your server. We ask with all due respect for just a constructive dialogue.

Let's agree on a time and a method of holding. This applies to everyone, both the administration and the players, we will choose the time that suits everyone as much as possible.
92 Comments
Sort by:
P
Progon_mulov. 28.11.21

n sil'nii sopernik dlya pvp

Z
Zen_Master 28.11.21

Progon_PK

About sopernik na pvp, no dlya etogo N task pariki ibo nataskal ~ 8Lo a N ~ 25 ++

I’m just one of those who resigned themselves to the fact that this is the only way, I started to drag in order to build an efficient pvp char, and here is the news.

I
Immense 28.11.21

shadowwarrior0702
And I'm not happy with the fact that certain players who are not particularly outstanding in details are being listened to, and other people who like the in-game economy are not.
What is the essence of the post? Do you want to have fans?

T
T-fox 28.11.21

Progon_PK
n sil'nii sopernik dlya pvp The

strong are not interested in any nupeos; D

[
[FLAME] 28.11.21

Progon_PK
There is a pvp father on PG !!!! But he keeps in the shadows !!!! He taught Probe pevepe to play !!! His all his name is Bankir

R
Reosorbilakt 28.11.21

wtf? : D

Z
Zen_Master 28.11.21

Reosorbilakt

Banned) Reason: Bot)
bots are not only NL but also farm chat! are soji falling here too?)

R
Reosorbilakt 28.11.21

TheXX
And not only soji: D

6Kau6 28.11.21

"Are you prolonging the oil on the fire" (c) Grandpa Freud? )
Primeqq1 Here everything is according to the principle: Here's a freebie, if you want to use it, if you don't want to, don't use it. Do you think you are the first who wants npaBdbl? :)

k
kot-stargazer 28.11.21

Obsessed
yes you have to go to the admins! ; D
ha ha ha :))))

r
ramsilkin 28.11.21

Something was taken away!
Maybe they will give something?

R
Rivnyanyn 28.11.21

ramsilkin
Can they give something?
Yeah. They will give, catch up and give it again)) I
strongly doubt that the admin will scratch it again this season. He's done a lot already - mule drops and tweaks, and that at short intervals.

Q
QLinkee 28.11.21

Everything is gradual. First, there were those who had time to drop on nm. Now those who are up to the announcement. What's next?

O
Obsessed 28.11.21

QLinkee, Patsa Vatsa and I were neighing: the chief businessman, Mr., says: come on, roll up your old stuff. NOBODY IS PLAYING IN D2 ALREADY. and it is a pity for Aleru and he SMOOTHLY chokes the server. ; D
Patsa writes: Then you can cut the drop of all items, except for white ones
I: cut it out!
he: like you collect such a neck for which one and a half years c @ c @ l, and there ... nothing
I: there are runes, no properties; D
he: There will be a social stratification: the aristocracy, who trained before the innovation, and the plebeians who .. Well, okay))

d
dalka 28.11.21

Everything is fine :)

T
Torum. 28.11.21

ramsilkin
It is difficult to remember something good here, basically the admin spawned any krap.

Q
QLinkee 28.11.21

Obsessed
Then skill points for Izual will cease to be given.

O
Obsessed 28.11.21

QLinkee, it's better to make a lottery with Easy: either +2, or -1. if we get lucky. so as not to pump the chara, but to "pull to Izi" and touch Tyrael, holding their breath. ;-)

A
Alxmo 28.11.21

Obsessed
Better than + -32, and make the rec lvl for the quest. And so that for completing a square in hell there is a greater chance of getting a big plus. And so that heaps of Persians were taken in order to select the fattest and most useful. And they will be called El, Eld, Tyr, etc.

Q
QLinkee 28.11.21

And let it depend on some circumstances of the passage. So that not through the cell they dragged the charms, but they themselves swayed around the lodge. Honestly !!! Gave an ench - just know that you will get minus skills.

Now it remains to discuss this for several years, and then you look and introduce it.