3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raykor 29.11.21 10:18 pm

Choosing a good smartphone for selfies

Need help choosing a good enough and productive smartphone with a good front camera, the so-called selfie phone, it is desirable that it is inexpensive (no more than 35,000 rubles) and the front camera is 8 MP and higher, what good smart can you recommend?
112 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 29.11.21

Panasonic Lumix CM1, although it will cost more, but the camera there is gorgeous, well, or you can get by with the nokia lumia 930

R
Raykor 29.11.21

saa0891, Panasonic Lumix CM1 is pretty good, only it looks more like a camera down than a smartphone and the public may not understand that I'm going to call on a "soap box", and Lumia has practically no front camera at all

m
maxzeva 29.11.21

zenfone selfie as an option. Just for those who like that. 13MP with the head is enough, and as I understood there is a double flash

M
Melshlemming 29.11.21

Mentally abnormal people are engaged in crossbows.

S
SunDr17 29.11.21

Maybe a man buys for his lady, and they, as you know, people are such that if girlfriends intstagram, then they must. Lumiya is generally a disgusting option. It would be better to recommend HTC Desire Eye for the same price. And the zenfone selfie is also very good, although I still can't find it on sale anywhere.

R
Raykor 29.11.21

That's right, I choose a smartphone for a lady, so it should be not only with a good front camera, but also pretty and convenient enough, and of course inexpensive, somewhere up to 30,000 rubles, give or take

S
SunDr17 29.11.21

You just don't talk to your lady about that smart is inexpensive, otherwise you risk being a bachelor) And if your madam is a keen connoisseur of selfies, then it is advisable to transfer attention to the iphone, because you risk not surprising her with an inexpensive smart ala asus)

A
Amarelius 29.11.21

In fact, it all depends on what kind of filling the asus photo modules will have. Megapixels are perhaps the last indicator worth paying attention to. Also, many girls do not like shovel phones, preferring compact iPhones to them. So, I feel that the author of the topic will have to fork out, otherwise he will see the face of his beloved not in the photo, but in terrible dreams.

S
SunDr17 29.11.21

As for iPhones, I think it's not about size, because recently their smartphones have ceased to be compact. Rather, the point is inaccessibility, as a sign of some kind of wealth. In general, stupid stereotypes. And in relation to megapixels, I would not be so categorical. It is we who understand that they do not mean anything ... and the girls still trump with numbers /

m
maxzeva 29.11.21

Since the 5s, nothing new and revolutionary, one bullshit and exit due to the fact that Jobs built, and the rear-wheel drive fucked everything up. Therefore, now companies like asus have every reason to enter the market and compete on equal terms. due to balanced devices in terms of price and performance, and most importantly, thoughtfulness. ios is no longer an indicator of reliability and stability, and the same ZenUI already looks more interesting

R
RicoChico 29.11.21

It is more profitable to take a camera with a retractable screen.

L
LEFT FOR DTF 29.11.21

Spoiler

A
Allinos 29.11.21

RicoChico
Yes, this is not a matter of benefits, but of needs. It is much more convenient to carry a smartphone with you than to carry a camera with it all the time. Especially if you are not doing anything professionally connected with her. Selfiphones are an interesting solution.

R
Raykor 29.11.21

You know, you travel around Europe, it is now fashionable to take selfies at ... attention, TABLET, it looks very wild, especially considering the fact that cameras have never been a strong point of tablets

A
Amarelius 29.11.21

It's a strange fashion. Well this is inconvenient! Well, okay, another selfie phone (or an ordinary smart one) - it already looks familiar somehow. But the tablet is just some kind of game.

A
Allinos 29.11.21

Well, what to do when there is no smartphone with a good camera at hand) On the other hand, if you have money for expensive tablets, you can save 300 bucks for a good smartphone)

m
maxzeva 29.11.21

as you say, $ 300 is not a lot for a modern smartphone, all top smartphones cost much more)

R
Raykor 29.11.21

Well, something tells me that the so-called selfiphones will still cost a little more than 300 bucks, although here more depends on the manufacturer and on how impudent he is with the prices of his devices

A
Amarelius 29.11.21

the platforms used will have a key influence on the cost, in this case it is not the most expensive one, there is still a question in the screen, however, with the matrix manufacturer it is still a question of whether there will be sharp or another, the main thing is to make it better))

p
pochtipushkin 29.11.21

Raykor
and the public may not understand that I'm going to call on a "soap box"

That's right, I choose a smartphone for a lady

Well, for a lady)

MelShlemming

Mentally abnormal people are engaged in self-shooting .

That's what's right that's right. It is even more strange - to specially choose a smartphone for this)). That and look, there will be a theme "Tell me which smartphone is better to choose for viewing? I want the screen resolution to be good and not expensive...". And then "No no, I'm for a lady, don't you think")))