3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raykor 29.11.21 10:18 pm

Choosing a good smartphone for selfies

Need help choosing a good enough and productive smartphone with a good front camera, the so-called selfie phone, it is desirable that it is inexpensive (no more than 35,000 rubles) and the front camera is 8 MP and higher, what good smart can you recommend?
112 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raykor 29.11.21

Well, I would not say that it will be many times stronger, but the chance that you will scratch the glass or break it when you drop it from a small height has become rather small

m
maxzeva 29.11.21

Garilka the third, was more resistant to scratches, but not to falling, in the fourth it seemed to level the chances

B
Buto 29.11.21

Sony Xperia C series

T
TTG 29.11.21

O tempora, o mores

S
SunDr17 29.11.21

Buto
Are you joking that way or are you hinting that the author is doing nonsense? Sony Xperia C does not fit the specified requirements at all, and GG 4 obviously does not smell there, in my opinion there is the 2nd version) We need to look for a more modern smart

m
maxzeva 29.11.21

And since when is the presence of a steam generator 4 an important condition for a purchase? And this was not presented as a requirement. It was noted only that what is good

A
Allinos 29.11.21

Yes, it's not about GG, it's just a Sony Xperia C budget employee, which is not even close to the smartphones discussed above. Both in terms of performance and cameras.

S
Siro Anthon 29.11.21

Sony generally had a cant with a camera in terms of white balance, so I would not cite them as an example. multi-megapixel cameras are cool, of course, but in the end the software decides. They corrected something there, I don't know what happened, I no longer have a sleepyhead))

R
Riki1991 29.11.21

the first adequate review on zenfone selfie. Http://w3bsit3-dns.com/2015/10/02/248949/ now you can start drawing conclusions

A
Allinos 29.11.21

The cameras are perfectly refined, I remember pictures from Galaxy and the same Sony, I will not say that the difference between them and Zenphones is clearly visible. And considering that the front camera is no longer the main smartphone, it is excellent.

W
Werto3773 29.11.21

As you might expect, the front camera is fire! The panoramic photo turned out to be of good quality, a 140-degree view will allow you to do without a monopod, especially since there is something similar in some of the kits.

S
SunDr17 29.11.21

Monopod, panoramic selfie .. Where the world is heading. There is nothing in the kit, except for charging and instructions for use. Although I will not be surprised if a smart, soldered into a selfie stick, will soon appear in step with the latest trends.

R
Raykor 29.11.21

Nooo, this will definitely not appear, since you simply won't fit in your pocket, and so why not buy yourself a pretty good smart one with probably the best front camera that you have

R
Riki1991 29.11.21

nowhere can I subtract, will laser focusing be on both cameras or only on the main one? the first option would be better

W
Werto3773 29.11.21

Only at the rear of course! Evono as the people got drunk, give him LA on both cameras. It is still far from all smarts, in principle, present.

T
Troll123 29.11.21

***** t ..... have sunk ...

S
SunDr17 29.11.21

Actually, what should the front camera focus on? And the face, and so it will be clearly visible in a more attractive form, even judging by the reviews, than it really is, thanks to some function such as "improving the portrait" or whatever it is.

R
Riki1991 29.11.21

and what kind of fast charging from Asus? How is it implemented and will it be present in all models?

A
Allinos 29.11.21

With the help of the unique BoostMaster technology, it takes only 39 minutes to charge ZenFone 2 from 0% to 60%, this is, in principle, its implementation)

R
Riki1991 29.11.21

you have scheduled the charging time, not how it speeds up. I'm more interested in the technical implementation of this function