3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Remii007 29.11.21 11:24 pm

Buying Business, Real Estate, and Stocks (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Posted in another thread, but did not respond. In general, the site for the sale of houses in GTA and the second site with promotions do not work "closed for revision." Actually how to unblock them?
67 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex coachman 29.11.21

Remii007
The plot takes place naturally.

I found out. These sites are only accessible online when the player is connected to the Social Club.

R
Remii007 29.11.21

Sadly, I was hoping to buy houses.

D
Dobriy514 29.11.21

nothing of the kind! passed for the trevor mission under the sign ,,? ,, and a link to the site for buying houses was opened!

B
Blackbern 29.11.21

What's the trouble with the people? I can not open the site of the second exchange and the real estate site (((PSN license to social club is connected

R
Remii007 29.11.21

You have opened a site for his competitor, also a realtor, but a site where it seems, in fact, you can buy at home does not rob.

93asd93 29.11.21

I do not have GTA 5 = (, but, probably, it will open after completing the missions and the plot.

S
Showy DiMak 29.11.21

Will not open. Passed the game, everything remained the same. Most likely these sites were made for multiplayer.

B
Blackbern 29.11.21

The second exchange opened but the real estate did not (

T
Trotilx 29.11.21

Remii007
Relax. Houses with new garages were designed for GTA Online, since there will also be missions like in a single player and the map is identical. The puny amerikosov on the forums polls batrutdinov, although it was said in the trailers that you can invest in the business, the same "Smoke on the Water" in your property is possible to buy. And already about the GTO there was a video where people hung out with friends in their skyscraper. It is logical, Michael is so gorgeous in his domina, and Trevor is an underground fighter and a maniac, what kind of mansion does he care? In addition, it will be possible to play GTO alone, as the official application on IOS says, since not everyone will immediately recruit a normal team of 16 people.

R
Remii007 29.11.21

Thanks for the clarification, just like they said in the single, you can buy houses too. Well, okay, by the way, the second site of the exchange went online from pirates, I wonder if it will also be possible on October 1 online.

T
Trotilx 29.11.21

Remii007
Until the first moment they will not notice it yet. An acquaintance's Xbox live was banned without warning, someone is still hacked with the Internet on, a matter of luck. But I would advise you to take a license, personally, after Skyrim, for the second time in my life I wanted to take a collector's edition.

R
Remii007 29.11.21

Yes, sleepyheads seem to be not so zealously banned in psn as melkosofty. Well, okay, we'll see the first.

D
Dobriy514 29.11.21

Remii007
you went to live from a pirate? Will it be banned?

F
FucQ 29.11.21

Apparently a real estate site for GTA Online.
Real estate in a single can only be bought by driving directly to it.

M
MaxBONDARENKO 29.11.21

I want to buy a car or motorcycle through the browser in the game, writes buy a garage. And where and how to buy it?

K
Kind777 29.11.21

Marked on the map as a property purchase!
Buy a garage and there will be your cars, motorcycles, bikes.

L
Le0_o 29.11.21

Buy a garage near Grove Street

J
John Lokk 29.11.21

Those. Can't you buy additional save houses? Another question is whether there is a purchase of a business and related additional. missions like in Vice City?

N
Nostix 29.11.21

Strangely, for some reason I initially have garages for each character, without a purchase, it seems like a glitch or this is just another bun for Social Club users. Is there a garage closer to Franklin's new home?

N
N-sky 29.11.21

Nostix
did not betray the meaning and was himself surprised by the presence of additional garages (boxes) at the beginning of the game at Franklin and Michael, and it seemed illogical to me.
In this case, it turns out that this is a bonus for registered users in SC.