3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Remii007 29.11.21 11:24 pm

Buying Business, Real Estate, and Stocks (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Posted in another thread, but did not respond. In general, the site for the sale of houses in GTA and the second site with promotions do not work "closed for revision." Actually how to unblock them?
67 Comments
Sort by:
V
VIND146 29.11.21

Is it fashionable to buy apartments, houses other than any garages? And the question when buying a business is what does it give?

b
b10S 29.11.21

VIND146
You can go to the site IN THE GAME lennyavery-realty.com, there will be houses. As for the business, when you buy it, you will be credited with money weekly, but you will need to solve different problems.

F
Footmob 29.11.21

b10S I
went to this site, there is a type of find the coordinates of the house, I come there and nothing happens ...
Tell me how to buy something?

V
VIND146 29.11.21

b10S
I went to some site, there was still a card on the side, you click on it and there, like an error, come back later and so every time ...

J
Jay c 29.11.21

VIND146
It will most likely be in GTA Online

M
Mobakas2013 29.11.21

Alexandr Footmob The same
garbage has arrived at the coordinates and there is nothing you can’t buy what you need to do ??

G
Grand theft aero 29.11.21

Mobakas2013 this site is made for side quest. It will be necessary to knock down the plates.

V
VIND146 29.11.21

Is it possible to somehow buy apartments, houses, other than any garages? And the question when buying a business is what does it give?

g
godsmack 29.11.21

You can either garages, hangars, ports, or cafes, cinemas and a golf club. The first makes it possible to store transport, the second brings monthly income, but requires constant attention, then the bandits will swoop in, then the products run out, then the customers are violent.

S
Sulfur 29.11.21

adigyran
Apparently you listened to the essence of the task. It is necessary to break the signs so that the company selling these houses loses income. The site works only on this assignment. Trevor's side mission

E
Emti666 29.11.21

In general, the topic is I play in GTA 5 a license for a playstation, I bought a hangar for $ 150,000, which has an income of $ 12,000 per week and missions on a buggy and an airplane, a message comes to the mail that you received $ 12,000, but they do not arrive at the account and where they are not ! Did anyone have such a thing? Help...

A
Alex coachman 29.11.21

They are coming in, they are coming in. See transactions on the bank's website.

E
Emti666 29.11.21

Yes, I looked ... There are only expenses and money for missions, and there is nothing from real estate ...

A
Alex coachman 29.11.21

Emti666 Have you
tried playing online? That is, connecting to an account and an Internet? Personally, my offline money also did not come from this airfield, they just wrote honestly that the profit for the week was $ 0.

k
koles47 29.11.21

Alex Coachman
I just found out that the airfield brings money, I have to try with the Internet.

G
Grand theft aero 29.11.21

The airfield does not bring anything, they bring income to the mini mission, i.e. completed two airfield missions on Monday, earned 12,000, and on Sunday he will write to you as if he brought in 12,000 income. The same thing with the dock for boats - I collected waste, earned 46,000, the message says to you that the account received a profit of 46,000.

E
Emti666 29.11.21

Hmmm thanks, I see ... I was thinking :(

d
dokman01 29.11.21

tell me how to get income from real estate, so I bought a dump of cars and the income from it is 0, I get a message that: dump 0, minatour finance will take you out of the maze of problems related to real estate, but what I can't understand I went to their website from my phone I can’t understand, I can’t understand it in English and I can’t press it,

and in general how to make the bi dump work at the end, invest in it or what? and in general, is it possible to invest in business?

D
Dema 80 29.11.21

dokman01
give the address - we will take the broken ones there - profit in half !!

Y
Yomka 29.11.21

dokman01
for me the most convenient income from a landfill is just this:
a: steal a fighter from the base and throw missiles generously over the highway. the most convenient and helicopters will not be shot down.
b: steal a helicopter from the NPC base, hover near the bridge and just as generously donate rockets to passing cars. minus - helicopters knock out.
Q: the most favorite way is to block the highway by the bus, wait for the congestion of cars and bang :) effectively. but in 4 GTA, the burning people ran more convincingly.

Conclusion: the landfill brings income only if you ditch a lot of vehicles. BUT the maximum I got was 5k. apparently will not work anymore.