3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Remii007 29.11.21 11:24 pm

Buying Business, Real Estate, and Stocks (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Posted in another thread, but did not respond. In general, the site for the sale of houses in GTA and the second site with promotions do not work "closed for revision." Actually how to unblock them?
67 Comments
Sort by:
B
BergoVic 29.11.21

Elegy, by the way, was promised to everyone a couple of weeks ago for registering with the Social Club.
http://www.stratege.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=36569&s=608cd2eeb659f792003de4b636a9ab25

F
Ferz777 29.11.21

In this game, will it be possible to buy houses and cars at all through a laptop, phone?

M
Muzh_Liftershi 29.11.21

The second exchange is active only if you are registered in the social club and are currently online ... This exchange exists independently of you on the rockstar servers.

s
snakes03 29.11.21

Real estate can be bought, some will be profitable, while others will open up the possibility of keeping personal boats, for example, by buying a pier. There are special garages that are marked on the map separately for each hero, where purchases come via the Internet. You can buy transport via the Internet.

B
Backreaper 29.11.21

Has anyone managed to save up for a golf club anyway?

D
Dobriy514 29.11.21

go live in gta 5 and the golf club will not cost that much anymore!

K
Kind777 29.11.21

Will I not get a ban?
If I started playing before 17.

M
Mobakas2013 29.11.21

I have heard many times that in gta 5 you can invest in a business, for example, in a taxi, but how to do it and did not understand the site for real estate in the player's smartphone does not always work there, technical work is underway, so it is not clear how and in what business you can invest money in gta 5 and what are the sites where you can buy real estate in gta 5 ???

D
Dobriy514 29.11.21

so I'm afraid too. A friend has all the rules with a golf club on a license

I
ITOTAGOIRI 29.11.21

I connected to Xbox live, but the price remained at $ 150,000,000.
Probably need Xbox live GOLD, because you can't enter the Rockstar social club writes This function is not available for your account.

D
Dobriy514 29.11.21

ITOTAGOIRI there was no update? At least 5 mb?

I
IrZzZaN 29.11.21

Well, you can buy real estate and invest through the purchase of shares in companies with different loot)

I
ITOTAGOIRI 29.11.21

Dobriy514
No.
The dashboard was updated when you log into Live and that's it. Was 16203, now 16537

I
IrZzZaN 29.11.21

I have Xbox live GOLD and the golf club cost 150,000,000 and it still costs ... Boxing is connected to the Internet. but sense 0 ...

j
justfuckit 29.11.21

with the last mission, each hero receives 27 million, for this money you can easily spin up, you also need to pay attention to the exchange from the very beginning of the game. It is real to save, just what is the point of this money? If, at the very beginning, the player is not positioned as a rogue, and there is enough money for cars

A
Alex1-Ander 29.11.21

I earned on the stock exchange! I stupidly invested all my money in one share, either you will earn a lot (I earned it for the golf club) or you will lose a little, there really is very little lost if there is no luck, so there is not even a risk here, just how lucky ...

I
Ivan Savchenko 29.11.21

I went through the storyline, but I never figured out the houses, I go to the site with real estate, choose the house I like, go to it, and then what? There are no signs as when buying any establishments.

R
RayHawkeye 29.11.21

How do you choose the house you like if it says that the site is being updated?

G
Grand theft aero 29.11.21

Ivan Savchenko that site for add. mission. But there is another site, so it does not work yet, apparently with the patch will be introduced.

a
adigyran 29.11.21

Grand Theft Aero
also has a site with marked houses in vinewood, where you can mark their location on the map. On the houses themselves there is a poster of what is for sale, but nothing can be done. This is for GTA Online