3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 29.11.21 11:27 pm

Terrorist attacks in France

---
50 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tiger goose 29.11.21

Mayamenstate Yours
first.

T
Tiger goose 29.11.21

Mayamenstate a

piece of pomegranate

Once again I am convinced that your Russian language is bad. Is there a piece of fruit stuck in the elevator door?

W
Wing42 29.11.21

My attitude: it is good that refugees are fleeing not to Russia, but to civilized countries, where they are welcomed with open arms. And Russia in general does not need to get involved in this matter and stand up for France, provide her with assistance.

s
stalker7162534 29.11.21

Terrorist attacks are out of hatred. Someone once put hatred in the head of the future suicide bomber. And the first thing that hits a person's head, he will believe all his life. So they lived with this hatred. And the puppeteers constantly fueled and fueled this hatred. And even though a thousand times poke such a fanatic into the Koran and show that God does not demand to kill innocents, he will still defend his original delusion.

s
stalker7162534 29.11.21

People tend not to think. Most people think that they are thinking, but in fact they do not think. That is, if a person believes in something, for example, that the infidels are bad and they need to be killed, and, for example, they tell him that the infidels are ruled by the Jews and therefore they are bad, then he immediately believes in it, without even trying to think about whether this is so. He doesn't need it. It is enough for him that the "conclusion" from the "thesis" coincides with his belief. And then he runs to others and tells - Do you know that the Jews rule the infidels? That is why they are wrong and bad. And this he considers thoughts, he considers that he thinks in the sense of being able to think.

W
Wing42 29.11.21

Sergei Zakharenko
If not fools, then we will not let refugees into our lands. Let lemmings jump off cliffs better.

T
Tiger goose 29.11.21

Mayamenstate
Great, isn't it? How gorgeous he joked. You will probably take a screenshot of your post, print it out, put it in a frame, hang it on the wall and every day you will remember what an ingenious flight of thought you have.

W
Wing42 29.11.21

Sergey Zakharenko
Everything will calm down when there is nothing left to make noise. And this will only happen if Europe suddenly disappears. It's all the same to me, my hut is on the edge.

s
stalker7162534 29.11.21

Wing42

God grant that you never happen to become a refugee.

W
Wing42 29.11.21

stalker7162534
I don’t believe in God, and there’s nowhere to run.

s
stalker7162534 29.11.21

Wing42
Do not excuse yourself (from the prison and the scrip).

How enraged I am bydlomass repeating nonsense and meanness from the TV. From which member did mass hysteria appear in Russia about the fact that people are fleeing from war, from death, and the civilized people of Europe sheltered them? Envy from the fact that these wretches will begin to enjoy the benefits of modern civilization, unlike us living in the Uryupinsko-fences?

W
Wing42 29.11.21

stalker7162534
Do not be afraid of prison, do not be afraid of the scrip.
Do not be afraid of either heat or cold.
And be afraid, only, only of the one
Who will say "I know how it should be!".

K
Krokodil Da 29.11.21

What kind of attitude can there be?
Some fanatics are killing people, why?
Just because they don't believe in something or someone?

What to do about it?

W
Wild rider 29.11.21

"The boyars are fighting, the forelocks of the slaves are cracking" - this is how I can characterize this subject.

F
Fat Vladimir 29.11.21

I live in Siberia, they will not get to my wilderness, and in general, it is too cold there (for them).

In general, this is all Activision. The terrorists liked the new witch so much that they imitate the dude who says "The train made a boom" and do other variations of this boom.

s
stalker7162534 29.11.21

Krokodil Namudil
Some fanatics are killing people. Why?
Just because they don't believe in something or someone?

They take revenge.
They have a civil war. Long ago. Somewhere around the year, ISIS members appeared. The purpose of which is to make an Islamic state. Which is very vague, because all the Arab states are already Islamic. And then the Christians pulled in and began to bomb them. What do Muslims think - that they are being killed by bombs for the fact that they profess Islam, such as Christians launched a crusade. And since the Christians began to take off the fight, they began to fight with the Christians. They have no planes to respond with bombing, so they began to deliver bombs by hand. That's all.

Explanation of the situation on the fingers. There is a fight going on two blocks away from a certain guy. The man thinks - And there the bully fights. Once a bully, then tomorrow he will come up and hit me. So I'll go and hit him now. If a fight is inevitable, hit first. And he went to the fighters and bam one in the head. What will the struck do? Of course he will strike back. Question what for a man went to fight if this fight did not touch him?

M
Mabel pines 29.11.21

It's terrible, it's sad, it's scary (anyone can touch). That's the whole attitude.

s
stalker7162534 29.11.21

Mayamenstate
3 Korean People's Army soldiers killed 30 American soldiers. How long did the soldier destroy each of them?
- Classic Korean school textbook problem

R
Reverrius 29.11.21

Mayamenstate
Look. France together with the coalition bombed IS, plus French cartoonists sneered at their religion, these two facts are enough for IS fanatics to choose France, and not, say, Germany.
I do not think that the FSB itself organized the terrorist attack with the A-321, as well as the fact that France itself organized or knew about the terrorist attack in Paris. In the first case, after all, the Russian Federation presses that it was a technical malfunction - it is obvious that Putin needs a "small victorious military operation" in Syria, and not the consequences in the form of terrorist attacks or 200 from Syria. Simply because the population of the country will sooner or later come out to protests or the rating will quietly and peacefully go down.

r
rPeBoJL 29.11.21

elimination of terrorism and extremism.

What's wrong? and with whom then to trade in arms? you must first write such nonsense with your head