3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mayamenstate 29.11.21 11:27 pm

Terrorist attacks in France

---
50 Comments
Sort by:
C
CRASHBULLET 29.11.21

"Your wars, our deaths" was written on a piece of paper, and crushed by a stone, in the place where people folded flowers.

s
stalker7162534 29.11.21

I read on the Internet

"A terrorist attack staged in Paris by Muslims from IS, could take dozens of times more lives. stadium, and on the evening of Friday the 13th was in the tunnel leading to the dressing rooms of the teams when a suicide bomber tried to enter the stadium with a ticket in his hand.
The suicide bomber insistently demanded to let him go to the paid place, explaining that he was in the tunnel by the fact that the game had been going on for 10 minutes, but he got lost and was moving to the field by the shortest route. Fortunately for the people at the stadium, Zaur was adamant and harshly stopped the terrorist, who, breaking free, bared the "suicide belt" on his body. The suicide bomber rushed to the turnstiles, where he was stopped by the police who ran out to the noise and at that moment set in motion his deadly car. As a result of the explosion, one of the policemen died on the spot. After 3 minutes, a second explosion was heard near the scene of the incident - there were two suicide bombers.
One of the working versions in the investigation of the terrorist attack on the Stade de France is the assumption that the first suicide bomber described by Zaur had to run out onto the field and make an explosion there in order to provoke panic and direct the flow of people to the second and third suicide bombers. However, the plan didn't work.

This is all about the alleged burning of mosques. The Muslim world is no less different than the Christian one. There are militant radicals everywhere. There are frostbitten scoundrels everywhere. And everywhere there are people who believe in God, not violence. Think about this before indiscriminately blaming all indiscriminate Muslims for this heinous crime. "

V
Vanya Rygalov 29.11.21

A terrorist attack in Paris by Islamic State Muslims ....

Cartoons created by Christians ...
Money stolen by Orthodox Christians ...
Dogs eaten by Buddhists ...
Water drunk by Jews ...

O
Okruta 29.11.21

The first emotion: well done, guys, they gave the frogs a light!
And then I thought, maybe not everything is so obvious, that if this is the Parisian version of September 11, and now it will untie the hands of the gendarmerie and others like them. Wait and see.
But the main thing: before feeling sorry for the French, remember how many of our soldiers and peasants died from their bullets and bayonets in the war of 1812! They did more evil than the Nazis in their time, because the latter still failed to take Moscow, and Napoleon not only took it, but also burned it.

A
AiSPQR 29.11.21

of course, people died ... but! after all, this is a serious puncture of the power structures. Things like that don't get ready in 5 minutes. We need organization, training, weapons ... in general, all this is strange, it sounds possibly blasphemous, but I think that this will be a pretext for a new military invasion of the east. And since our troops are present in one # you know which country, they will openly hinder us there from working out our goals. As Mueller said in one Soviet film: "Accidents are not accidental! Moreover, in such a case as this"

s
stalker7162534 29.11.21

Okruta We
have forgotten about the collectors, you are our most wonderful misanthrope. Where were you when you were recruiting at Auschwitz?

Z
Zakharenko Sergey 29.11.21

Okruta
before you feel sorry for the French, remember how many of our soldiers and peasants died from their bullets and bayonets in the war of 1812!
And what about ordinary people?

T
Tiger goose 29.11.21

Okruta

before pitying the French, remember how many of our soldiers and peasants died from their bullets and bayonets in the war of 1812.

I'll tell you a secret: these people have long been dead.

s
stalker7162534 29.11.21

Tiger Goose
We should tell Okruta that when the prince of Vladimir went to war against the prince of Suzdal, then a lot of our soldiers and peasants died from sword and fire.

O
Okruta 29.11.21

And what about ordinary people?
Moreover, the ancestors of these ordinary people followed Napoleon.
Let me tell you a secret: these people have been dead for a long time.
And those whom they killed are gone even longer. But those who live in modern France are their direct descendants.

K
Krokodil Da 29.11.21

Okruta needs a psychiatrist urgently.

s
stalker7162534 29.11.21

Okruta
But those who live in modern France are their direct descendants.

One psychic on the ip calculated Okruta's genome, and it turned out that Okruta was a descendant of a Frenchman who persuaded the peasant woman to "pure and great love".
What are we going to do with a direct descendant?

O
Okruta 29.11.21

One psychic on the ip calculated Okruta's genome, and it turned out that Okruta was a descendant of a Frenchman who persuaded a peasant woman to "pure and great love". He
couldn't think of anything smarter than to make such a libel? However, you Zionists always try to slander everyone and everything. That is why the UN has decided to fight against your ideology.
For reference, my ancestors lived a little more east and southeast of Moscow, not a single paddling pool wandered into such a wilderness.

E
End1ess 29.11.21

We need an apocalypse, because the "people" have calmed down. Too many people have bred. I can not breathe.

D
Dark_Sun 29.11.21

Figase. Stalker amnestied in honor of terrorist attacks in France?

s
stalker7162534 29.11.21

Okruta
Zionists, always trying to slander everyone and everything. That is why the UN has decided to fight against your ideology.

Uncle Shapiro said that if you refuted the opponent's thesis, and after a while he repeats it again, then there is no need to waste time arguing with this person. Google help, tag "Shapiro".

s
stalker7162534 29.11.21

Dark_Sun a
year has passed, the ban is over. Hey!

O
Okruta 29.11.21

Uncle Shapiro said that if you refuted the opponent's thesis, and after a while he repeats it again, then there is no need to waste time arguing with this person. Google help, tag "Shapiro".
Fi! I'm not interested in thugs, I listen to rock.
a year has passed, the ban is over. By the
way, welcome back! The discussions have become livelier thanks to you. (there is not an ounce of sarcasm)

K
Krokodil Da 29.11.21

I would very much like to know what Okruta would have sang if
his relatives were among the dead , or he himself.

O
Okruta 29.11.21

I would very much like to know what Okruta would have sang if
his relatives were among the dead.
My relatives do not travel to France.
Or he himself.
Then I would definitely not have sung anything: -D. Only now, I also do not travel to different France.