3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bd_sm [TDPG] 30.11.21 12:51 am

Crazy Train Thread vol. 1 (Diablo 2)

We are discussing the changes that have affected steam locomotives, developing the tactics of the optimal steam locomotive under the changed circumstances.

In this regard, I will express a number of hypotheses and recall a number of circumstances that must be borne in mind.

Circumstance 1: the admin can change the drop as he wants, according to any amount of pasta logic and at any time, so all our attempts will go to waste.
Hypothesis 0: MB admin is stupid, and now I gave him a brilliant idea.
Circumstance 2: the admin is slow, so everything is most likely done once and for the next 10 years.

Hypothesis 1: The hfdrops dropout logic is both clumsy and efficient. Hypothesis 3: The wig through the LOD is unaffected. The main working hypothesis is that the drop of runes to an ordinary aka "not normal" steam locomotive is cut 2 (two) times.
Hypothesis 2: I assume the dropout is related to the envelope level: envelope below xx lvl: capdrop (rune 1); envelope below yy lvl - capdrop (rune 2) ...

46 Comments
Sort by:
s
sxDiablo2 30.11.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
Hypothesis 3: Wig through LOD is not affected.
And this has not yet been verified by anyone?

Another question, maybe someone knows, not about wigs, but about the extraction of runes:
In the topic about the new season, there was information about a certain chest in The Great Marsh with a good drop of runes. Has anyone else tried this? Is it confirmed?

Yes, I'm also wondering if the drop changes from HF to nightmare have affected. Somebody knows?

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 30.11.21

sxDiablo2
in lk they usually run after chests, but there are ~ 2 times less than on old wigs
about lod, I don’t know if it was checked or not, only today infa came about this movement, you see

s
sxDiablo2 30.11.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
in lk usually run after chests, but there is ~ 2 times less than on old wigs
Yes, I read about these chests. But, judging by the description, the chests in "The Great Marsh" are something new, although I may be mistaken (and it's lazy to check ...)
It's just that if wigs were specifically banned, I'm wondering what is the fastest way to get runes now.
Although it is more interesting how this will affect the server: population, trade, etc.

Q
QLinkee 30.11.21

sxDiablo2 Info
about this chest does not inspire confidence, to be honest :)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 30.11.21

sxDiablo2
I am also interested in this)) I
do not exclude that the same wigs in the same version, lol

p
passed 30.11.21

Nobody knows what the "innovations" actually consist of, apparently. * slowpoke *

Q
QLinkee 30.11.21

passed
Apparently no one wants to check :)

O
Obsessed 30.11.21

Since recently, the drop of runes with HF depends on some circumstances of the passage of the game by the character who performs it. Players who play the game normally will not be affected by this change.
passed, in this ^. Your captain Raging Afghan. ;-)

QLinkee, but some people REALLY do not want to <; D
yes, someone will already drag it and write cho how. :-)

p
passed 30.11.21

Obsessed
Well, that explains everything, ofc. : D

O
Obsessed 30.11.21

has passed, well, and who should explain? : D one is mysterious, like Renata Litvinova, while others are given an attempt to guess. Everything as usual.. :-)

i
imAhead 30.11.21

And now food for thought has arrived.

T
Torum. 30.11.21

What happened? Krap drop with hf?

I
Immense 30.11.21

Torum.
Yes drop from hf krap, from 2x7x7 dropped ~ LO.

Y
Yperite 30.11.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
hypothesis 4: those who make a quest with gidbin, and then hit - by some percentage increase the chance of a better shit by a little)
... in the server section, someone asked the question: "does the time affect spent mules? ", I have 4x6x6 unbroken ones, the last time I dragged about a week ago, if it pours feces (and it will most likely pour them), I see no reason to endure further) today maybe someone will get free anikh and other specks)
ps wangui shaki po lem and mid anekhi po lo
upd
pps admins with this innovation, mfer traders also fucked up
upd 2
hypothesis 5: create a high lvl spell with an unbroken hf, put a mule into his game so that the quest is relevant, display high lvl char before breaking !
at the moment I'm pumping the pertsonazh to ~ 88, but suddenly), than the fierk is not joking) (ofc I will drag him through the quests right away)

f
fork. 30.11.21

nah gadat 'pust luchshe on gadaet uydet narod s serva posle etogo ili net
ps pariki provel ves wmot sobral tak chto poh na nih

Y
Yperite 30.11.21

fork.
bro, well, I didn't wear ani on this server "I only saw (s) in the picture", although that season I was still trying to run pvp, I have no time to run and collect rallies! Therefore, I guess, because the desire has not disappeared to collect a suitable spell that I want, but if the time that I spent on 4x6x6 turns out to be wasted, I will be upset (

Q
QLinkee 30.11.21

Yperite
And do not vilify AHAHAH!

f
firkax 30.11.21

Yperite
today maybe someone will get free anikh and other specks
/ w * firkax when you want to distribute

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 30.11.21

The main working hypothesis is that the drop of runes to an ordinary aka "not normal" steam locomotive is cut 2 (two) times.

which makes the steam locomotive still the top rune mining method, so KEEP CALM AND DRAIN DA TRAIN

Y
Yperite 30.11.21

QLinkee
XDD