3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The Great and Terrible Pi 01.12.21 10:24 pm

What would you do if you were Jim Raynor (StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty)

Remember the last video where Kerrigan became human again. What would you do would let her kill or kill your friend. I'm waiting for your answers. I would like to see who is more =)
101 Comments
Sort by:
11Norbert11 01.12.21

quite a controversial issue
on the one hand such friends do not lie around and there are a lot of women everywhere
on the other hand they loved each other (probably)

I don’t know how I would have done ... probably would have let her be killed ...

T
The Great and Terrible Pi 01.12.21

Yes, but did you go through the mini-company for the protoss? Do you remember the last mission there they are all the time
- Kerrigan, how could we know etc. I don't even know what I would do myself. And Jimmy probably bought it because she was lying naked =)

11Norbert11 01.12.21

yes, here I hesitate with the answer,
but still rather left a friend ...
in real life, I would hardly be able to make such a decision

T
The Great and Terrible Pi 01.12.21

Let's wait for 2 companies for the zerg, let's see what came of it =)

S
Shadowdown 01.12.21

Would leave Kerrigan unconditionally. You Zeratul did not listen, eh? He said that Kerrigan is the only one who can stop the Zerg. And in the last mission in the crystal they show from the series "what would happen if .. Kerrigan died." so I would kill Tychus, and besides, he is not very pleasant to me)

S
SyomaMercenary 01.12.21

Hmm ... if I saw the apocalypse and learned that only she can save the world, I would not kill her. But Toko wouldn't do that to Tyrus. I would have convinced him. And it's easy to take off the spacesuit.

S
SiRiOniK 01.12.21

Tychus is dead anyway. If he had not killed Kerigan, he would have been "turned off" by the Mobius (although his voice sounded like the elder Arcturus), and Raynor would have had no time to do anything about it. Raynor himself saved poor Tychus from suffering.

S
SyomaMercenary 01.12.21

Hmm ... are you sure there are switches or mini bombs in the suits? And the voice was Mengsk senior. Valerian was not in the subject.

F
Fan bate 01.12.21

After passing the wings of liberty, it was written that Kerrigan returned to a human form, BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT SHE BECAME FULLY HUMAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Еpiscop_moo 01.12.21

Only because it is necessary according to the prophecies and would leave. Tychus thinks with his ass, but he'll stick that ass anywhere for me. It's a pity.

S
SkalderSan 01.12.21

Who is this friend who kills your woman? I would say to Raynor, la la la, poplar, I have crap in my spacesuit, they will chuck me if I don't beat Kerrigan ... and then they would have been thinking about something - maybe they would have come up with something ... and so - a traitor epstle ..

Although , on the other hand, - I am still tormented by the question, who pressed Tychus, who gave the command and why he did not resist ... there are many controversial points ...

Shl then the thought flashed - maybe Raynor did not kill Tychus? He knew that Tychus had crap in his suit that could kill him ... could it be a setup? Maybe he's alive ... maybe this is an innuendo? I am almost sure that it is so ... we urgently need a continuation!

S
SkalderSan 01.12.21

Here is my comment from off the forum on the topic of Tychus Findlay:

At the beginning I did not understand Tychus, I got angry and disappointed ... but after a while, after thinking ...

I am now almost 100% sure that it was a setup, that Tychus is alive and he and Raynor did find a way to get Tychus off the stuff that could sew on him. I'm almost sure that they did it on purpose, so that they could have an ace up their sleeve, in the form of a healthy Tychus, who will still play its role ...

Yes, he is like a thug, but tough, uncouth and all that .. but we know why it all started, why did he go to jail ...

By the way, now I'm almost sure that their slaughterhouse in Hyperion's wardroom is a set-up ... and by hitting Tychus with a power cable, Raynor disabled the mechanism that could have killed Takus. And they did this in order not to attract suspicion, so that Tychus's employer would not press the button ahead of time, suspecting something was wrong ... perhaps even according to the plot it may be that this thing remained working, only here is "a gloomy voice in Tychus's headphones "I thought that she was khan .. then it would come out to play on the plots, like Tychus took the risk, knowing that he was subjecting himself to death ....

I’m almost sure that it will continue to be so, I would do it :))) I’m

ready to argue !!!

G
Grave Hunter 01.12.21

Damn, it says Tychus Findlay is dead. And I don't think that where on Earth is Arcturus Mengsk sitting (where he would not have been allowed) to make sure that the performer was banged =).

F
Fan bate 01.12.21

Judging because the blizzards revived Illidan, Muradin, Mal-Ganus and Mageridon, Tychus is more likely to be alive than dead.

0Phil9l0 01.12.21

these hybrids made a clone of Tychus to kill Kerigan, because they knew that only she was capable of killing them, and the real Tychus became the leader of hybrids and we had to save him, in the next part we play as protoss who know the future and save people from hybrids. Then we play the mission if anyone needs it - I can lay it out. And then there will be the last battle of Kerigan against the crank who has reviewed TV (his eyes are too red, you need to go to the ophthalmologist), and you will see the outcome of this battle in the next part ...

S
SiRiOniK 01.12.21

Tychus was just as straightforward as the barrel of his Gauss rifle. Someone there is not aware that the life support system was installed in the spacesuit - this was learned by the captain of Hyperion after the mission to steal Odin.
And yet, perhaps Tychus fired, knowing that Raynor would cover Kerigan with armor ... and kill him - out of despair.

s
sarman 01.12.21

The last cutscene shows Tychus being ordered to kill Kerigan.

D
DiMaMC49 01.12.21

In general, I would have obeyed the prophecy of Zeratul and would have left her alone.

S
SyomaMercenary 01.12.21

Judging because the blizzards revived Illidan, Muradin, Mal-Ganus and Mageridon, Tychus is more likely to be alive than dead.
Is it possible in more detail? Where did you see the resurrected Muradin and MalGanis? And Mageridon? And Illidan did not die. Toko's wing slashed him and that's it.

TAYKUS IS DEAD !!! Go to Single Player and it will say - WOL Campaign completed. Tychus is dead and all. Read it.

A
Archangel 01.12.21

If I really loved her, I would not let her be killed.