3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The Great and Terrible Pi 01.12.21 10:24 pm

What would you do if you were Jim Raynor (StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty)

Remember the last video where Kerrigan became human again. What would you do would let her kill or kill your friend. I'm waiting for your answers. I would like to see who is more =)
101 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spez24 01.12.21

I'd let Kerrigan be killed. If she took on a human form, this does not mean that she completely became a human ...

S
Spez24 01.12.21

Sori for writing as Fan bate15.08.10 10:35. just in my opinion it is very obvious that she could not be completely cured, so to speak. After all, the protoss said that the only way to get rid of the infected was by killing them.

Еpiscop_moo 01.12.21

If you were standing there and not Jimmy, you wouldn't have killed her anyway. Love is a nasty thing - you get head over heels, even those who have served twice will not help.

K
Kriegschwarz 01.12.21

I would have killed this overgrown beetle myself

S
SAORGA 01.12.21

dan11L
Even the protoss don't know everything. The artifact has unprecedented power. He could have cured Kerrigan. Here is just one "but". All zerg are mutated creatures, like Sarah, but Sarah alone was cured. :) If you mean chitinous formations on the head, then this is a mistake of the developers, which they deliberately made in order not to make Keooigan bald.

K
KaIN 01.12.21

SAORGA
likely they will connect it with the ability to control the zerg sary after the treatment ... or what else ... but blizzy exactly employ this moment ...

ps I would have died in the place of Jim in the last video = (

P
P.Avis 01.12.21

I would have blown my head off with a nasty bitch!))) Tychus helped me all the time, well, he hid the details .. But he went to prison for Raynor, and Kerrigan only interfered and pretended to be a ruler, killing my people and shooting down a cruiser (last mission) ...

BUT, in principle, there is an alternative ... In the end, damn it, I have a healthy spaceship, I have an army that defeated the zerg hive and I also put Mengs in a precarious position .. Yes, I can demolish everyone who runs into on Tychus .. I can't believe that Tychus values ​​his word so much in front of his liberators that he will refuse to kill them all.))

F
Fan bate 01.12.21

We are waiting for the "heart of the swarm", period.

L
Lt.Neo 01.12.21

I would kill Tychus and blow Kerrigan ... 5 times

S
SyomaMercenary 01.12.21

If I were Raynor, I wouldn’t have you *** in part 1. I would have flunked Mengsk and that's it, I would have become an emperor and would have ruled at my own discretion. Well, or even if not me, then for example a general from 2 units would also come to the place of the head of the Dominion.

F
Fan bate 01.12.21

Sema, if Raynor hadn't been *** in the first part, then the second would not have been.

L
Lt.Neo 01.12.21

In general, if Zel'Naga hadn't f *** ed, then this war would not have happened,
they will return ...

G
GO-shnik 01.12.21

Would help the UDO in conquering the sector.

F
Fan bate 01.12.21

I would be in Raynor's place ........ CRYING

L
Lavuer 01.12.21

Maybe he tried to persuade Tychus. But Kerrigan must stay alive - no question. Although, for some reason, it seems to me that Tychus is still alive. Raynor always kept the last bullet in his revolver for Mengsk, so this is further evidence in favor of this theory.

F
Fan bate 01.12.21

RAVE.....

G
GO-shnik 01.12.21

I would have acted according to the official storyline, but before that I would have arranged an assassination attempt on Donnie Vermillion.

F
Fan bate 01.12.21

Oh, those Tal-Darim.

D
D-san 01.12.21

How do you like this turn? ....
A "superintelligence" that "released" Sarah infiltrates the dying Tychus and he becomes the new "master of the zerg" uuuuuu ...

L
Lt.Neo 01.12.21

D-san of the
supermind washed down the tassadar (the kingdom of heaven to him), the kerrigan does not control the zerg and what happened to them is what happened at the end of the original and at the beginning of the brood war