3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The Great and Terrible Pi 01.12.21 10:24 pm

What would you do if you were Jim Raynor (StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty)

Remember the last video where Kerrigan became human again. What would you do would let her kill or kill your friend. I'm waiting for your answers. I would like to see who is more =)
101 Comments
Sort by:
D
D-san 01.12.21

By the way, about the hairstyle - I would look at you, what would you have on your head if you lived for a couple of years in such an unsanitary environment ...

S
SpeedDemon476 01.12.21

it seems that the disconnectors of the Tychus in the spacesuit went out of order after the fight, when they burned him with a cable from the jukebox, because the armor was completely cut off, some of them were restored, so they will cure Tychus from the bullet

F
Fan bate 01.12.21

Is a bullet a new type of infection?

M
Mister Prof 01.12.21

I'm for Kerrigan and Tychus. That is, I support the theory about the staging of the murder, and about the fact that the cutoffs were covered. The disconnectors are covered from the current - it is quite real. After all, the current causes an overload in the systems, and even more so there are metal fragments. Staging a murder - think for yourself - to overwhelm your best friend - after all, he was not even in a hurry.

D
DemonOfDark 01.12.21

Tychus was generally disarmed by Raynor, so he was not a threat, and even a bunch of Mariks controlled by Raynor were nearby. If this is not an enactment, then the blizzards merged in the plot, killing the most colorful Persian.

T
The salt 01.12.21

I would kill a friend who wanted to betray all the time for money (Well, you can live your whole life with a suit, you could still find a fly from him ...) and love that would never betray (It is not her fault that she became a queen , the zerg captured her mind) and she's the only salvation from oblivion.

F
Fan bate 01.12.21

salvation from oblivion.

Her what, they will glue it into the wall)))

T
The salt 01.12.21

Her th, they will paste it into the wall)))

I meant the death of the entire universe, there you have to go through a campaign for the Toss, it said that Kerrigan can save the universe ...

F
Fan bate 01.12.21

I know

E
EddyShepardCobain 01.12.21

Would kill Tychus, he's a freak, didn't tell Jim why he needed the artifacts, because of him Jim could die. Plus to all this in the first part, I did not immediately meet Tychus, so I don't give a damn about him ...

C
Cat_I 01.12.21

I understood from the prophecy that if Kerrigan died, then the end of all races and everything in general. So it was necessary to save her anyway. It's just not yet clear whether she should remain a zerg in order to save everyone or not. I suspect that she is a human again in her soul, but she retained some special abilities from the zerg, which will help her to save everyone later. This is so, fantasies on the topic. )) Well, let's see what will happen next in the plot.

F
Fan bate 01.12.21

I think Kerrigan hasn't changed genetically, only the Zerg genes have become recessive and the human ones have become dominant.

K
Kirill_5 01.12.21

IN THE SECOND PART WHERE THE ZERGS KILLED JIM REYNOR !!!!!!!!!!!!! A!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I DID NOT REACH THE END IN PRINCIPLE)))

D
Dmitry16384 01.12.21

I believe that Jim Raynor did the right thing.

D
Darckkiller 01.12.21

And I would not kill, but knock him out, then beat him for betrayal, although Kerrigan would still kill him later (it seems to me)

a
angry duck 01.12.21

kicked with a roundhouse kick, and then ... Sarah, and went to bang in the first old man

D
Dmitry16384 01.12.21

Kirill_5
Jim Reinoa was not killed in the second part. This is misinformation. He is rescued in the mission "Prisoner" on the ship "Moros" (Dominion Sector).

Z
ZhenyaPushkin007 01.12.21

I would have done the same as Jim. And where is the guarantee that Mengsk did not turn off Tychus's life support after completing the task. And if Tychus had definitely decided to complete Mengsk's task, he would have had a couple of seconds to kill Sarah. And if you figure out for Jim Zeratul's words that Kerigan can save the universe from Amun, this is far from the main reason why he did not let Sarah be killed.

A
Alexey Myshalov 01.12.21

I'll tell you what, I would most likely kill Tychus, even if I like this character, but I will say one thing, it was necessary to save the universe, and Kerrigan is the only solution to all this.
Also, attention Hotsera, does everyone remember the Infected Tychus skin? So, it seems to me that the Blizzards want to tell us something by this, perhaps the lovers of Tychus, including me, will have to see our beloved hero in a different guise, and it seems to me that if he is not saved, the story with Tychus will end. So it goes.

N
Nickdornik 01.12.21

I have known the story of Sarah, Jim, Zeratul and Artanis for a very long time, since the time of the first part. He did the right thing to protect her from both Tychus Findlay's hands and Arcturus Mengsk's. If Jimmy was a real person and everything real happened in reality, I would actually vote for him, as for the president, probably, although I am more than sure he would have refused such positions, taking into account that there were already many sheriffs ey !.