3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
U-rock 01.12.21 11:59 pm

How to remove black bars? (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

damn, because of them, the text is too small and nifiga is impossible to read as much as my eyes are already hurting
104 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fitterr 01.12.21

Marsel14
probably just scored on them.
I think so too. Moreover, the game was originally tailored for the console, like most of the latest games. And who will play on the Xbox at 4: 3 :) For me, personally, on these bands we .... be! But who wants to, at the moment, the only solution is Flawless Widescreen. On my configuration, it loads a percent - 8-10%, a drop of 5-7 fps. But it really works.
logic of the Poles, then WinXP is the same yesterday.
But it really is :) And the logic, not the Poles.

S
Simorli 01.12.21

Marsel14
I'm certainly far from programming, but somehow I doubt that for three years the Poles have never remembered about the "squares" .. most likely they just scored on them

I agree. The Poles thought that this type of monitors was already a relic of the past, so to speak yesterday So it is so, but in reality it turned out to be completely different. A lot of people complains and remembers the developers not with an evil quiet word.

Yes, and strangely enough. In the very first days of development, they received a bunch of complaints about these black stripes. If they really respected their community, they had to break their point and fix it in the first patch. In extreme cases, in the second. for the witcher they made to add a glamor. It's so important ... Idiocy is simple. And it is not known whether in the third patch there will be a fix for these damn stripes.

L
Leslie 01.12.21

I suffered myself with this problem - everything was fine, well, it seemed that everything was stretched out a little, like on a compressed widescreen. I slightly changed the resolution - and the notorious black stripes appeared. The problem was solved very simply - the resolution is set to 1280 * 800 in the configurator (I have a usual 19-scale 1280 * 1024).

I
Ivan Andrianov 01.12.21

And I moved the monitor closer ..... that's all ..... I'm playing zashibis. Only I had such a problem with assassin's creed rogue.