3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PoviaN 13.11.19 05:08 am

Some of the extra missions you found the most challenging? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

We are not talking about basic and not about the side missions.Meaning: firefighter(12уровней),paramedic(12 levels),COP(12 levels),pitchperfect(10уровней),taxi driver(100пасажиров),Iceman(50 servings).To me the most difficult seemed to work as a taxi driver to earn 100 passengers is not so easy.
81 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 13.11.19

I, for example, on cops long suffered. Taxi - like without stars, just ride. IMHO, for a long time, of course, but at least you won't. Just everywhere during the run, while the cops and the stars more...

P
PoviaN 13.11.19

I taxisco already for***! Clean the passage of time it is necessary 4 hours. Finishes more that taxisco cannot be replaced.The most powerful I scored 76, and then just turned over! A COP mission go very easy! There are 2 options for the hunter or the tank.As a hunter I never learned to drive (normally), I had difficulty aiming at the cars.So the mission on the hunter bitch.I made so: Took hunter and went to fire at the plane with a poster(one plane-2 stars). 5-6 pieces knocked and I had 6 stars. Then flew up to the house with the garage and waited for the arrival of the tank.All soldiers with the help of a volcano shot down , took the tank and left it in the garage. Signed up and went to certain death ;). Killed me, but I booted up and already with a tank in the garage.With the help of the tank the through -piece of cake.

P
PoviaN 13.11.19

By the way with time in taxisco no problem.I have an average of 14 minutes of free time.

P
PoviaN 13.11.19

Is there any trick in passing the paramedic mission?And then I'm worn out: the machine is not stable,breaks down to 7 level, cannot be repaired.By the way probably all the same, the mission is hard...

P
PlayGround.ru 13.11.19

Yes, Rhino and Hunter rule... but still, that is not in the spirit of the game, although as someone like that... And about the paramedic ... in my opinion all is simple enough. Rush to do anything especially it is not necessary. There's 12 missions. Respectively from 1 to 12 half dead fellows. places in Vice Ambulance just 3, except the driver. Time for each passenger to give half of the initial one. Take 3 and in the hospital. After the first 3 will give even a standard charging time... one day at a time, especially near the water, on the beach and cornering

H
Haker 13.11.19

From them there are no complicated. I all the time went. Paramedic and Fire Fighter are the easiest and ostalbnye just spend a lot of time-suparno. And Vigilante is the easiest to Hunter''e or Rino to steal when six stars, right in the garage, and then carry out all you want. I did on a Police Car.

H
Haker 13.11.19

And with a taxi you do so do what you can. And then just look at the statistics how many dovesti passengers. And with a small computing dovezi how much is left. I like 50 first drove went signed up, and then another 50.

P
PoviaN 13.11.19

Here I was, and already on balance I think that the most difficult is the paramedic, because I once had to replay.

P
PlayGround.ru 13.11.19

Yes, a short list of free Goodies for completing missions:

1. Taxi 100 passengers - all of a car jump when you press the horn
2. Paramedic - 12 levels - never get tired (i.e. you can endlessly run)
3. Fire - 12 levels - Tommy is not afraid of fire
4. COP - 12 levels - standard maximum armor level 150
5. Pizza boy - 10 levels - standard max health 150
6. Iceman - 50 servings - income from ice cream factory

L
LePrikON 13.11.19

Hi 2 All
It seems to me that a Paramedic is the hardest, maybe netak difficult as tedious, and people resent them, as if specially under cales climb, I had a case like everything passed, level 12 (top) have 2 or 3 people Zatar, food food and then I prispichelo to see pobocan, looked, (and people still have to collect 10 pieces)and then I prispichilo siren on and my hand misses and I press the Caps Lock button (I promahnulsya called) and all B*I the mission of the paramedic in W()/7y...
And everything is OK, a taxi driver working just, because there is no need to collect them in one run, ie you can at least 10 pieces a day, and the paramedic and cops, that's different... :) Although mission paganica seemed to me quite funny.
And yet, there someone ran the hearing that the type you should have 200 health, 200 armor, and still pile up the two guards! Believe it or NOT !
With Respect Leprikon.

B
Baton 13.11.19

who have problems with the fact that the car breaks down dial aspirine and the car will dvigatel chanetsa and fire is povrezhdeniya beraude and the whole car is like new

S
Snake 13.11.19

For me the hardest mission is the mission of the paramedic. First the machine is bulky and on a sharp turn could easily capsize. Secondly can't fix, 7-8 levels could explode. Third roomy.

P
PlayGround.ru 13.11.19

People, mission paramedic is where the ambulance chasing? Do not consider for the LAMER, just not very keen on games, just so relaxing.

T
Timon 13.11.19

It is the most - paramedic=doctor=ambulance! :D

P
PlayGround.ru 13.11.19

People!!! I passed the mission of medic IS SUCH a THRILL!!!!! You can now run around like crazy and not get tired! Now I purely move on foot! Not a great thief and a great Sprinter. In General, the easiest mission is for the taxi driver, she's just long and tedious.

A
Angel from Vice 13.11.19

And I think that the hardest mission is the medic,because every time cada reached the 9th level started to annoy and I pressed against neglect patients,but then all weave got together and passed this fucking mission

R
ROMERO HEARSE 13.11.19

The mission of the PARAMEDIC full........ I was once the 5th! Bad machine-adjustable steering! For example: Food and somehow along the beach, perform 12 mission. It remains to take 1 brow. Food...Scored a great rate! And suddenly see that in front of the patient! I have come to put pressure on Patmos.
And cars tormoza that good work! And then it so happened that I ran over bednova, unfortunate. Write that MISSION FAILED!!!
But I don't care performed this misssssss!

R
Raskolbas 13.11.19

The mission of the paramedic I never beat until just seconds before the 10 mission.
the mission of the firefighter I proshol all though it was not easy.
Missions ment I only got 67 pieces as their setexists I took all the people and I have when pressing SHIFT taxi jumps into the air.in General, these missions were very challenging especially for a paramedic!

R
ROMERO HEARSE 13.11.19

And the Taxi driver I hate when pasager tells him what he wants in Little Haiti. Because these People freaking shoot my car, or when I pick up pasajera me, they simply lynemouth out of the car, and then you write that the Mission Provalone! I hate this area! The mission of the firefighter better place in Vice Pointe!

R
Repa-H 13.11.19

The most difficult for me is I think from the Pizza and from the Ambulance. The pizzeria has a never ending Shuttle buses pizza, and the ambulance flipped all the time machine.