3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PoviaN 13.11.19 05:08 am

Some of the extra missions you found the most challenging? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

We are not talking about basic and not about the side missions.Meaning: firefighter(12уровней),paramedic(12 levels),COP(12 levels),pitchperfect(10уровней),taxi driver(100пасажиров),Iceman(50 servings).To me the most difficult seemed to work as a taxi driver to earn 100 passengers is not so easy.
81 Comments
Sort by:
.International. 13.11.19

toxie)

B
Barnett 13.11.19

The penalty where you have to save lance at the junkyard. Well, it certainly is only in the first time.
The last time I passed this mission has gone without weapons and armor, passed the first time.

K
Kazin 13.11.19

To death, keep your friends close, the missions for Auntie Flight, the race with the bikers.

K
Kazin 13.11.19

Missions nurse, after level 8, the taxi driver tedious and time consuming

f
fdsfsddfs 13.11.19

The first mission for Phil ! I was killed by a pick-up!

H
Helena No4ka 13.11.19

I have this mission was even worse: while she dealt with the first truck, the latter just disappeared from the radar. Around town and then went-I was looking for :)

L
Last Engineer 13.11.19

The RC helicopter where you need bombs in the house to decompose. Hated unreal. Racing at Club Malibu. I've tried: and shot at the tires and turned both of our cars in the stuffing, I even typed the code on flying machines, this idiot flew up and fell into the river. In General, this madman drove better than I

D
DJ Foxie 13.11.19

Race - awesome mission! Moderately difficult, but very atmospheric and interesting.

S
SkyGame 13.11.19

plane bombing the Cubans.

S
Sepulcher 13.11.19

Taxi driver Missions...20 passed and tired)

K
Kamred 13.11.19

The first mission for gaitanci.

p
punished fiddle 13.11.19

hmm... do not remember( there are no such(

N
Nikined 13.11.19

And I soon didn't even smoke!

S
Sgt. Paul Jackson 13.11.19

The checkpoint Charlie.

-
-SlashuuR- 13.11.19

Paramedic.

T
TheGTAgamer 13.11.19

For the noobs who can't complete the mission Driver
The first thing sinsin buy a car ( after the mission Extortionist
Go to the garage, come to the scoreboard with a race,choose loubou, take a quick ride, and ride to the race. and after you won them all, you will be able to pass the Driver.

N
Nikined 13.11.19

TheGTAgamer
Don't act like an idiot

T
TML 13.11.19

TheGTAgamer
For newbies
*Rukalitso
Himself are a noob.

I
Igor Hohol 13.11.19

The Mission Of Paramedic

P
Polotany 13.11.19

23 times to pass the hidden test Cone Crazy on a multi-level Parking behind the hotel ocean view. After the 17th lawla this sticky hell, but the reward is more than worthy - in General, $1 677 721 400