3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PoviaN 13.11.19 05:08 am

Some of the extra missions you found the most challenging? (Grand Theft Auto: Vice City)

We are not talking about basic and not about the side missions.Meaning: firefighter(12уровней),paramedic(12 levels),COP(12 levels),pitchperfect(10уровней),taxi driver(100пасажиров),Iceman(50 servings).To me the most difficult seemed to work as a taxi driver to earn 100 passengers is not so easy.
81 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maska-Z 13.11.19

only write about the missions that you find difficult.

I
Imenem Ostashkovca 13.11.19

For me, the mission with the ambulance, though I passed it the first time... But the nerves of the feet was thrown:)

h
haha your dead 13.11.19

For me the mission Driver, though I pass 1st time, but for the very first time only 6-7 times through.

R
ROMERO HEARSE 13.11.19

I'm on a mission Driver to the nerves played!

e
englishgirl1 13.11.19

Fast definitely Fast(moronic machine and a bunch of the living dead). A"Pizza Boy I still have not gone (do not know what button to give this pizza).

R
ROMERO HEARSE 13.11.19

Approaching, I press Num1-look to the left, and press Num0-toss the pizza.

R
Repa-H 13.11.19

to Det9

Correction. It is necessary to look not only left, but right Num2.

D
DikoS 13.11.19

I was sick of this [censored] plane.He could not go GTA 1 and a half months.Don't know about others but this one has me [censored]!!!(that which the bombs lay necessary)

A
Arhair 13.11.19

DikoS, and th the mission of the helicopter at the airport better than what??? I think it's much WORSE!!!

e
englishgirl1 13.11.19

Det9 and Turnips-thank you so much!!!!

D
Din-27 13.11.19

Challenging anything that doesn't give orujia and need to shoot!

M
Maska-Z 13.11.19

DikoS,
don't swear.

S
Shshshmel16.3_7 13.11.19

Mission ambulance

H
Helena No4ka 13.11.19

Mission ambulance was easy. The falcons appeared when stars pulled out of the car me and my patients with the other hand. It was very funny (patients counted as delivered). Here the fire station hemorrhoids real.

H
Hip Priest 13.11.19

Hit The Courier - first, the group of females shoots pretty good, and secondly the woman in black Sentinel hell to catch up.
Bombs Away - it's just nonsense, why would a serious thug to engage in such garbage, besides for a small fee (because by the time of the passage of this mission, Tommy is quite a lot of money, and some already killed Diaz). And these airplanes are difficult to get. But it's a minor quest, so everything is fine, on the promotion of the plot, this mission is not affected.
Dildo Dodo - Despite the fact that control of the plane in VC is much easier compared to III, this mission Angers me very much. Need to fly on some purple jalopy through the red point, and so again 10.

a
at-400 13.11.19

Mission paramedic is the most difficult!

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 13.11.19

For me it is the most difficult is when we had a small helicopter to put bombs in the building.The mission of the bomber.I och long walk.From 1st times Nika did not work(

a
at-400 13.11.19

deamon66699
When I first started playing Joe, I never did this mission the first time, but then I once took the only way.

PS. She, by the way, can be a little easier: when it starts, then do not take the bomb at once(the timer still would not start), and first fly to the building and cut the propellers of the helicopter builders and guards(so you'll save time by not being distracted by the attacker), and then quietly do your thing.

k
killer sdohnite 13.11.19

well I at first it was hard to go through Mysia to a reporter where he learned that Tenpenny and Pulaski corrupt cops and kill him with a sniper rifle but then I took the jet pack and it was easy for me

k
kerm68 13.11.19

The ambulance driver the most difficult. It is necessary not to damage the machine, which is very hard when given a little time (and even Pay'n'Spray does not work to boot!). Bonus time for giving patients very little is charged.