3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex.777 04.12.21 10:38 pm

Start the computer, with 2-5 times as lucky then stable work

Hello! The computer is a little over a month old.
Starting problems. When you press the power button, it happens that it turns on immediately, and it happens that it reboots itself up to 2-4 times.
In this case, the button does not turn off until it reboots to normal. inclusion, up to the picture with the loading of windows It
happens like this.

1. Coolers start, turn off.

2 restart - the cooler starts, the BIOS starts up, the inscription "Gygabyte UEFI-dual bios" pops up from above, and the inscription differs from the one when it starts normally. When starting from the first time, another inscription appears in the frame and in the middle of the screen. You can enter the BIOS menu, etc., but not with this.
So, this inscription appeared at the top and the system was cut out.

3 Restart, squeak, a "normal" inscription appears and Windows is loading.

Windows started loading 4 times, cut down and turned on only 5 times. But this has happened 2 times so far ...

As a rule, this happens in the morning, after the computer was idle at night. If the computer turns on during the day, it usually turns on normally.

This problem did not bother me for almost 2 weeks. I noticed that if you turn it on, wait twenty seconds, then it turned on the first time, now again, wait, don't wait 3 times to start ... I

dug into the BIOS, a bunch of tricky settings for the power supply test, mb is what kind of testing.

After it starts it works stably.

Please help with advice!

Computer configuration:

MB-Gygabyte GA-H97M-HD3

Hard - western digital 10PURX

Vidyaha - 740 nvidia ddr5

RAM - DDR3 kingston 8GB 1 power strip

- FSP 600W ATX-600PNR

Percent i3-4150 3.5 GHz OEM version Socket 1150

Win 7 maximum 64 bits
46 Comments
Sort by:
C
Captain Chief 04.12.21

Interesting though.
1. Was Windows installed on the current configuration or left from the old PC?
2. Check the quality of the assembly: can where what contact leaves or percent. crookedly installed (it happened).
3. Have you tried resetting the installation to default in BIOS?
4. BIOS update?
If the above does not help, then a complete shake-up starting with the power supply unit and the RAM, with the replacement of suspected components.

A
Alex.777 04.12.21

kstn
The assembly is new, I put Windows on a clean hard ... there is a suspicion that the return was slipped ...
Bios has not yet reset. Is it better to remove the battery or close the CMOS?
When I opened it a long time ago, I found an outgoing wire extra. power them for some reason 2, stuck.
Did not help. Vidyahu and ozu changed.

n
nominar 04.12.21

You take out the slats of the RAM, take cotton wool and alcohol or vodka, wipe the contacts, stick it back, repeat as necessary

K
KlausBarbie 04.12.21

Reset the bios, but it won't help you much. Your power supply will be booming soon .... prepare a replacement. It can plow for a week and a month, or maybe a day.

C
Captain Chief 04.12.21

> What is better to remove the battery or close the CMOS?
It is better as it is written in the manual of the motherboard, but first you can reset the settings from the BIOS itself (soft reset option).

A
Alex.777 04.12.21

nominar
Ozu is new.

A
Alex.777 04.12.21

kstn
And when you reset it does not start the secure boot from 8 ki?

A
Alex.777 04.12.21

KlausBarbie It
's strange ... The problem is only at startup, then it works for at least 24 hours. Has been plowing for more than a month.
I do not know, the fact that the current is supplied to yusb, even when the computer is off, does not affect?

C
Captain Chief 04.12.21

> And when you reset it does not start the secure boot from 8 ki?
Not in the know - I have not come across this.

K
KlausBarbie 04.12.21

Alex.777
I had the same theme ... Started up with a half kick, but if it started, it works. True, at one point it smelled terribly burned and the computer turned off ... I had to take a new power supply unit ... of course you can't say that right away, mzh mother is driving .... although I don't think so.

M
MarvelDC 04.12.21

try to run it with another power supply (take it from someone). smart hard look, suddenly you got a used one. and then soon either bp will go to the iron world, or railway.

S
SАLEM 04.12.21

Alex.777
Once I had a similar problem - I tried a lot, but the problem was in the BIOS - pull out the battery, everything will reset to zero and put it back ..........

A
Alex.777 04.12.21

I almost reached an agreement on the bloc, if only he was a worker ... I
just took it apart, looked from all sides. Conder is normal, nothing seems to go away.
I connected it back, I got it right away.
I was looking for a jumper that turns off the constant supply of current to USB, I did not see it ...
I wanted to throw off the CMOS, but there was some strange jumper, or rather it was missing, I decided to first look into the manual on the disk.

A
Alex.777 04.12.21

Marvel2
ZhD, if only the current is used incorrectly, because the computer is restarted even before loading Windows, in the BIOS.

-
-SK.art- 04.12.21

Alex.777
I was looking for a jumper that turns off the constant current supply to USB, I did not see it ...
I wanted to throw off the CMOS, but there was some strange jumper, or rather it was missing, I decided to first look into the manual on the disk.

in order not to shaggy grandmother, the easiest way was to take out the battery for a couple of minutes, and then insert it back (the battery is round like that, about five rubles in size)

PS: you can try to update the BIOS. Check what version of the BIOS you have now and whether it is on the off. the site is a newer version for your board.

B
Bul1et 04.12.21

there was a similar situation was solved by soldering the conductors in the power supply (swollen)

A
Alex.777 04.12.21

-Sergey Viktorovich-
So I will. But first you need to take a lot of settings. I no longer remember everything that I exhibited there, and especially since I did not know what was exhibited in the store.

Also an option) This is if resetting cmos does not help)

A
Alex.777 04.12.21

Bul1et
How quickly did they get up?
Just power supply for a month. Unless, of course, boo was not sniffed ...

T
Tier69 04.12.21

This is either a power supply unit, or Hard does not start, listen to it when it starts to rustle or not. Sometimes it happens that if Ozushka is 16-chip, then if 1 chip is poorly soldered, it does not start immediately until it heats up. In general, it is better to use two-bar Ozu configs on Z97 mothers. And look at what connector the gigabytes bar is, this is a rather important aspect in the motherboard manual. 100 pounds should be tame as the bars should be in different modes. Maybe you have a hard drive, when you turn it on, listen to it should rustle and be silent when the download of Windows and not the bius went.

n
nikita2112 04.12.21

I've had this a couple of times. I just pulled out and stuck the RAM back in. This problem did not bother me anymore.