3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex.777 04.12.21 10:38 pm

Start the computer, with 2-5 times as lucky then stable work

Hello! The computer is a little over a month old.
Starting problems. When you press the power button, it happens that it turns on immediately, and it happens that it reboots itself up to 2-4 times.
In this case, the button does not turn off until it reboots to normal. inclusion, up to the picture with the loading of windows It
happens like this.

1. Coolers start, turn off.

2 restart - the cooler starts, the BIOS starts up, the inscription "Gygabyte UEFI-dual bios" pops up from above, and the inscription differs from the one when it starts normally. When starting from the first time, another inscription appears in the frame and in the middle of the screen. You can enter the BIOS menu, etc., but not with this.
So, this inscription appeared at the top and the system was cut out.

3 Restart, squeak, a "normal" inscription appears and Windows is loading.

Windows started loading 4 times, cut down and turned on only 5 times. But this has happened 2 times so far ...

As a rule, this happens in the morning, after the computer was idle at night. If the computer turns on during the day, it usually turns on normally.

This problem did not bother me for almost 2 weeks. I noticed that if you turn it on, wait twenty seconds, then it turned on the first time, now again, wait, don't wait 3 times to start ... I

dug into the BIOS, a bunch of tricky settings for the power supply test, mb is what kind of testing.

After it starts it works stably.

Please help with advice!

Computer configuration:

MB-Gygabyte GA-H97M-HD3

Hard - western digital 10PURX

Vidyaha - 740 nvidia ddr5

RAM - DDR3 kingston 8GB 1 power strip

- FSP 600W ATX-600PNR

Percent i3-4150 3.5 GHz OEM version Socket 1150

Win 7 maximum 64 bits
46 Comments
Sort by:
B
Brannan 04.12.21

Alex.777 Is the
problem solved?

A
Alex.777 04.12.21

Brannan
Yes, after so many months. The problem is in the board. We connected another power supply unit, the board did not start and with it from 1 time.
In general, I was surprised how primitive the computers are "tested" in the well-known chain store. Diagnostics "on the knee".

It turned out that this board thundered throughout the Internet, therefore I do not recommend this unit to anyone. They are ALL defective. Revealed 2. Graphics glitches and I have restarts. Others only have graphics, mostly.

B
Brannan 04.12.21

Alex.777
That's good.
And for the information on the board, thanks. May come in handy.

A
Alex.777 04.12.21

Brannan
Not at all.
Now I'm picking up another one, I liked the msi z97 ​​pc mate. Didn't hear anything on it?
Technically, I like Gigabyte motherboards, but according to their reviews, one thing will fall off, then another.
Games from msi starting from 8900 are questionable according to reviews.
I don't even know what to choose now.
They wanted me to exchange a chip under the b85 or h chip for some garbage, not the essence, also mATX, Azusovskaya.
For myself, I decided that I don't want to take mATX anymore, especially under old chips, which with a processor are unlikely to start without flashing the BIOS.

As for the buggy board, I can add that this particular model has 1 glitch common to almost all parties. On restarts, discrete video is not friendly with the board. Fierce brakes are observed, which are healed only by entering-exiting to sleep, or rebooting.

It's all unpleasant, of course. So the board is stable, but these tricks with the inclusion. So hard to live not long.

Even before their stupid assembly, I will look for a new hard, for the OS, purx is very slow, they literally sold it to me. Of course, this story gave me a lot of information. The whole computer itself went through several times while changing. Began to understand new pieces of iron.

B
Brannan 04.12.21

Alex.777
I myself have been using a Gigabyte board for several years (five) (I don't remember the model, but it's old) and there were no problems.
Now I have been using the MSI 890FXA-GD70 board for a couple of months. Immediately I saw that the CPU heats up more. By default, the CPU cooler is set to max. revolutions (manually in the BIOS, you need to specify the min. revolutions and the temperature that must be maintained). I took the board because of the latest chipset, USB-3.0, overclocking potential and the ability to unlock cores. According to reviews, this board was cool.
I can't advise anything on boards. Only orientation on reviews and luck to help.

S
Serj.B 04.09.22

Klaus Barbie has a similar problem, another mother with this block, however, starts without problems. THE PROBLEM IN THE MOTHERBOARD