3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 05.12.21 12:13 am

The Witcher 3 is a point in the evolution of games. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I apologize, I know that the topic is already rather clumsy, but I just can't help but write it here, and at the same time find out who thinks what about this. The point is this, the name of the topic is not my opinion, this is the opinion of two educated, adults from my work, they unanimously claim that The Witcher 3 turned out to be so masterpiece, so out of reach that with its release it completely crossed out all the games that came before it for all the time the gaming industry existed, and doomed to death and oblivion all the games that will come out after it, because it is impossible to create this twice, and it is impossible to surpass. Both say that from now on they do not expect any games, because they will all hang out somewhere "downstairs" and it makes no sense to play them. That The Witcher 3 is the end point in the evolution of games, the limit of development, there is nothing further.
Of course, I fell in love with this game very much, I think that The Witcher is really a masterpiece, one of the best games that I have played, and certainly one of the best games in the last few years, but what would be so much to be killed, with such fanaticism, and besides this game Not to admit anything and not to wait, I think that this is at least stupid.
I myself am the Witcher 3 weeks ago, two weeks ago, I am now calmly playing "Arma 3" and all in anticipation of "Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain", I am already shaking how I want to play it, I count the days until the release.
44 Comments
Sort by:
d
digital_summer 05.12.21

Imperator1 I
fully support it here. This is some kind of fascinating series, not a game where you wait and wait for the episodes. And emptiness covers when the season is over =) For me, pumping, armor, battles are far from secondary, the main thing is history, characters and destinies. Therefore, the creators are forgiven for a huge number of bugs in the gameplay. Perhaps, something in the plot is primitive, but all the same it is catchy and does not allow to come off "series" after "series" =)

W
WarMachine2 05.12.21

It's nice of course that they managed to finish the trilogy with dignity, but this is just another trilogy and nothing more. The weak connection with the previous parts of the trilogy was a little disappointing (all the twists and turns of the first and second parts are reduced to banal mentions), but all this was more than compensated for by a direct connection with the books of Sapkowski.

I
Iskander2015 05.12.21

Podvipodvertov
To begin with, I've been playing games since 1994. Played hundreds of games! So let's start: X-COM 1994 is an indelible experience, but, but, this same game in 2012 is more pleasant! - well, the gameplay itself is more flexible !!! Deux EX is great, but the newer version of Deus Ex Human Revolution - Director's Cut is even better and completely different! Now the Witcher 1,2, and finally 3 !!!!!!! - Here it is - the MOMENT OF TRUTH (according to Bogomolov) Friends, to be honest, today is the best I've played in all these 19 years !!! Working out the world (drawing of locations, each pebble is the work of artists (brilliant)), humor !!!, smartly written dialogues (thanks to the localizer for the correct translation), And the main thing is the desire of the developers to make not just a game - but how exactly they feel it feel this world - created by the Polish writer Andrzej Sapkowski, and if, after completing the game - re-read Sapkowski's books, then the faces, emotions, the characters themselves, you will represent exactly as you saw in the game !!! The plot and side quests! - well, there was nothing even like that! before this game! (sketches - maybe there were, again: Bioshock, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Stalker, Thief 3, Gothic 1,2,3, Mafia Lost ..., etc.) Your colleagues are right about what really is - this is the best thing that has happened in the entire history of game development! (this is just my opinion, and yes, I still consider myself more or less educated). But !!!, the fact that in the future there will be no better games, I still do not agree! - LET'S FRIENDS WAIT! FOR THIS IS THE HOPE FOR THE BEST !!! and makes this WORLD so AWESOME !!! (Well, to summarize !!!, - we are waiting for Cyberpunk 2077, and we believe in these talented people!) you will represent exactly as you saw in the game !!! The plot and side quests! - well, there was nothing even like that! before this game! (sketches - maybe there were, again: Bioshock, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Stalker, Thief 3, Gothic 1,2,3, Mafia Lost ..., etc.) Your colleagues are right about what really is - this is the best thing that has happened in the entire history of game development! (this is just my opinion, and yes, I still consider myself more or less educated). But !!!, the fact that in the future there will be no better games, I still do not agree! - LET'S FRIENDS WAIT! FOR THIS IS THE HOPE FOR THE BEST !!! and makes this WORLD so AWESOME !!! (Well, to summarize !!!, - we are waiting for Cyberpunk 2077, and we believe in these talented people!) you will represent exactly as you saw in the game !!! The plot and side quests! - well, there was nothing even like that! before this game! (sketches - maybe there were, again: Bioshock, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Stalker, Thief 3, Gothic 1,2,3, Mafia Lost ..., etc.) Your colleagues are right about what really is - this is the best thing that has happened in the entire history of game development! (this is just my opinion, and yes, I still consider myself more or less educated). But !!!, the fact that in the future there will be no better games, I still do not agree! - LET'S FRIENDS WAIT! FOR THIS IS THE HOPE FOR THE BEST !!! and makes this WORLD so AWESOME !!! (Well, to summarize !!!, - we are waiting for Cyberpunk 2077, and we believe in these talented people!) Deus Ex Human Revolution, Stalker, Thief 3, Gothic 1,2,3, Mafia Lost ..., etc.) Your colleagues are right that this is really the best thing in the history of game development! ( this is just my opinion, and yes, I still consider myself more or less educated). But !!!, the fact that in the future there will be no better games, I still do not agree! - LET'S FRIENDS WAIT! FOR THIS IS THE HOPE FOR THE BEST !!! and makes this WORLD so AWESOME !!! (Well, to summarize !!!, - we are waiting for Cyberpunk 2077, and we believe in these talented people!) Deus Ex Human Revolution, Stalker, Thief 3, Gothic 1,2,3, Mafia Lost ..., etc.) Your colleagues are right that this is really the best thing in the history of game development! ( this is just my opinion, and yes, I still consider myself more or less educated). But !!!, the fact that in the future there will be no better games, I still do not agree! - LET'S FRIENDS WAIT! FOR THIS IS THE HOPE FOR THE BEST !!! and makes this WORLD so AWESOME !!! (Well, to summarize !!!, - we are waiting for Cyberpunk 2077, and we believe in these talented people!) EXACTLY HOPE FOR THE BEST !!! and makes this WORLD so AWESOME !!! (Well, to summarize !!!, - we are waiting for Cyberpunk 2077, and we believe in these talented people!) EXACTLY HOPE FOR THE BEST !!! and makes this WORLD so AWESOME !!! (Well, to summarize !!!, - we are waiting for Cyberpunk 2077, and we believe in these talented people!)

S
Stribogg 05.12.21

Also a gamer in life. I started with the first Duma, and even then I realized that immersion in some other realities by means of a computer is everything for me)) I don't like corridors like CODE, I prefer open worlds, mainly like Arma 3 online ..
I didn't know the first and second Witcher at all, because I prefer purely FPS due to greater immersion, by some miracle in August of this year I saw a piece of gameplay on YouTube, decided to try the third Witcher .. and fell in love forever)) I agree that it is still difficult to imagine that some other game project will be able to take the place of Witcher 3 .. But sooner or later you will get bored of replaying (probably 5 times already), and unfortunately, they didn’t think about freeplay. the same epoch-making project that evokes the same amount of emotions, fun, enthusiasm and pleasure))) The point in the game industry is just not at all interested - you give new mega-projects ala The Witcher 3 !!! ))