3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marshallugntu 05.12.21 01:20 am

Does it make sense to replace the vidyuhi?

Good day to all. Old computer config (2011) - AMD Phenom II X4 945 3 GHz, Radeon HD 5770 1GB, 12 Gb RAM
I have been wanting a new computer for a long time, but with current prices it costs money. New sistemnik at least 40k.
Upgrading the processor is unrealistic, tk. there are no normal processors on AM3. And judging by the CPU load tests and vidyuhi, the card lacks power in games in the first place.
So, does it make sense to put the vidyuhu more powerful (if so, which one - so that with my processor it can be fully revealed)?
Or still score and take a new system player if possible?
77 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 05.12.21

marshallugntu
And again I forgot to say. Try running Dying light and measure the CPU utilization.

m
marshallugntu 05.12.21

Kosh13
approx. it will be necessary to check. it seems there is an installed one. on what settings to measure?
right now f4 launched)) at a minimum of 25-30 on average. percent 50-70%, video 99%.

l
liaman 05.12.21

You have chosen not the right time to upgrade your computer. Not only is there a problem with pricing right now, DX12 has also appeared. I myself am waiting for Win10 to come out (just don’t need to flood here, then there is now a pre-release version with all its consequences) and they will run DX12 itself, video cards are optimized and the first few buggy games for this DX12 will be released. And then it will be possible to think something. Well, this is purely my IMHO, and then everyone is his own master.

K
Kosh13 05.12.21

marshallugntu
F4 is not the best indicator when it flies even on I3.
Set the settings to the maximum. It's just that this game loads the percent well. But not 100%.

m
marshallugntu 05.12.21

liaman
thanks! By the way, too, I thought about it (about dx12), so xs, can be patient.

m
marshallugntu 05.12.21

Kosh13
seems like a vidyuha does not pull already)))

K
Kosh13 05.12.21

marshallugntu
The main thing is to start.
The trick is that this is how we find out the potential of the processor.
If the load is 100% or more, then most likely it makes no sense to upgrade.
If at least 90-95% then you can still think about it.

S
Spiny 05.12.21

Kosh13
"Maximum speed" So I have a Geforce GTX 780 from Palit, and at the same time with my 3GB of video memory and an i5-4570 3.20GHz processor 8 GB of RAM, "maximum speed" is not installed. Even to take BF 4, especially in it I remember it was for those who are doing it. Many wrote their config there and wrote that everything is ultra. But there are always such settings that are ... for such a vidyahi. In BF 4, let's say there is a "texture resolution" setting. I have it at 100% and the game runs for 50-80 frames somewhere. If you put 200% (maximum), then my 780 bends. GTA 5 also cannot be set to full "maximum speed". But this is a matter of people. Someone is satisfied with such settings, but there are those that until they twist everything to the maximum, then everything is straight. Vidyahi all sorts of titans or 2 vidyahi. 780 is getting old now, but it still lives very well, even great. Some games even have the recommended system requirements of 3GB. Recommended are High, not Ultra.
marshallugntu It
depends on what you are. If you need grafon, then take titanium. If so, you can take at least 2GB (760 or an analog of a Radeon, but I won't say exactly an analog of a Radeon) or 780 at least (or an analog of a Radeon). You will definitely put high ones.

K
Kosh13 05.12.21

Spiny
Something is wrong with your system. I played on the ultras in BF 4 with a GTX 670.

m
marshallugntu 05.12.21

Spiny
is not a grafon for me) for example, the Witcher 3 in 20-25 frames at a minimum, I consider playable))) but at a minimum + jams of course spoil the impression.

S
Spiny 05.12.21

Kosh13
Spoiler Where I highlighted in red, did you bet 200%?

K
Kosh13 05.12.21

Spiny
Honestly - I don't remember.
I sold my Origin account for 3 months already.

m
marshallugntu 05.12.21

Kosh13
put the swing on. dying light is not present. confused with state of decay. little brother played

K
Kosh13 05.12.21

marshallugntu
Okay. If the Internet is good, it will download quickly.

H
HEMO 05.12.21

vvvjust
I myself have been working with iron for 10 years now.
Do you even know another figure? Or just how many fingers are on your hands.

S
Spiny 05.12.21

marshallugntu
Spoiler

35+ fps.
Kosh13
Didn't. This resolution is horror for vidyahi, but the picture is prettier ... My 780 suffocates somewhere under 15+ fps gives out at 200%

K
Kosh13 05.12.21

Spiny
And somewhere else there are problems similar to this?

S
Spiny 05.12.21

Kosh13
There are games where the recommended 2GB. Ultra will require 3GB. But there will be either end-to-end or there may be a little drawdown. It's also about the game itself, optimization. And so all the other games that came out. AS: Syndicate, Whatman paper, etc ... Ultra can no longer be displayed. High is still possible.

K
Kosh13 05.12.21

Spiny
Whatman flew too. But I had a license with all the patches.

S
Spiny 05.12.21

Kosh13
System requirements of Whatman from Steam copied. I do not believe that the 780 will fully ultra pull. As I already wrote about Recommended, Recommended is High, but not ultra.
Spoiler MINIMUM:
OS: Win 7 SP1, Win 8.1 (64-bit Operating System Required)
Processor: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHz | AMD Phenom II X4 965, 3.4 GHz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2 GB Memory Minimum) | AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2 GB Memory Minimum)
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 45 GB available space
RECOMMENDED:
OS: Win 7 SP1, Win 8.1 (64-bit Operating System Required)
Processor: Intel Core i7- 3770, 3.4 GHz | AMD FX-8350, 4.0 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 - 3 GB Memory Recommended | AMD Radeon HD 7950 - 3 GB Memory Recommended
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 55 GB available space