3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 13.11.19 03:22 pm

Impressions of the game (The Evil Within 2)

Well,finally the game was released,share in this thread their experiences,the first part I really liked,and the second part I was looking forward to.

Spoiler
189 Comments
Sort by:
S
Specik 13.11.19

As for me, the dialogue is worse than the first. Which is a bit strange. And yet it is strange to see with the drawdown to 45 fps and 1060 i54690. Reached until 3 to her head. While for me personally, the first will be better.

h
hoooli666 13.11.19

Went to Chapter 3, much steeper than the first part, at least so I thought until a very interesting and want to go back!!
The graphics are good and technologically advanced the first part, almost all the videos on the game engine and they kinematografichny unrealistic, that I can, can, in General, and generally see how it goes, but worth a try odnoznachno)

Y
Yuliya Popova 13.11.19

Also reached the third Chapter. And also waiting for the sequel. The first part held several times on different difficulties. Here, just put a nightmare so-how is available. More than any commercials and dialogues compared to the first. And I think the action was more horror and less. Well, it still can be. In General, don't know how to judge the game. Sucked but sure! Gtx1070 60 frames stable, although there is a jitter of the picture. Perhaps because of vertical sync. Oh, and for the Russian voice special respect the gazebo.

K
Kovboy belomor 13.11.19

Not see a coward I full never seen a pancake yet no one but the dead'm a fed in the air,and already I'm afraid.In advance I guess.

d
deleted user azaza 13.11.19

the first part despite the fact that it is corridor, drew me specifically, but here is Chapter 3, but this, on the street generally like playing Alan Wake American nightmarte
Spoileron I not rolled completely, unlike the original

Coche we can continue to be interesting in the first part it seems like the fact that it was not clear how sebas had been in the same situation and what is going on, and now everything is clear in the tub lay the cords connected and drove galyuny to catch.

D
Dead Note 13.11.19

On my 980 1440мгц the first 25 minutes in 2K without sparki - 55 average fps. Download graphics above 80%, 2600К - 15% load, the memory 2200гб max (this is 2K!!!). As it begins the second level fps drops to 40-45, GPU load 85%, video memory 3GB. While Schipol, overclock the video card I think makes no sense. Waiting for the NVIDIA drivers, otherwise it's gg and a contender for the worst console vyser 2017.

N
Norm112 13.11.19

Graphics of course is average, but in 2160p ultra high 23 fps (gtx 1060)

A
AlexHDfix 13.11.19

while 2.5 hours played, the game is very good, but open locations, a controversial decision, they are more suitable for some State of Decay, see what would happen next, while the linearity of the first part better suited the game

A
Aktos 13.11.19

Comrades, did you find the case button to WALK on kawamichi? And then when the HS is worn like a madman through the levels, atmosferka slightly killed(.

-
- DILOR- 13.11.19

Russian voice is just gorgeous .. don't know what you are not happy ???

d
deleted user azaza 13.11.19

Location Union reminded me of silent hill Downpour
Spoiler

s
serega1121 13.11.19

In these games, Russian voice spoils the whole atmosphere. Personally, I'm on the original bet.

w
wild ass 13.11.19

I do not know very good translation of the main character is voiced by Ilya Isaev it is generally duplicative of actors Michael Fassbender and Tom hardy it is all clearly, so thank you very much for the translation

S
Spli 13.11.19

Played 2.5 hours, will share his first impressions:
The graphics have not changed since part 1. The engine draws thick, dark atmosphere. Sound great waltzes with the picture. Actually, I really like it when the music is inserted to a minimum, only in some tense moments. In moments exploere, there is no music, which contributes to even better immersion in the event. And finally the game has a lot to parrots. I will not tell myself that I'm a horror sommelier, but very rarely I can be than to scare, whether it's movies and games. But here, I twitched a couple of times, which for me is just fine. Of course, all methods basically beaten before scameron I usually already know what he'll be, but the suspense here is 10\10. The monsters are really creepy, and what the... live, natural, detail-worked out. After being shot in the head fall back, or, on the contrary make our way a suicide leap. After death some time or struggling in the convulsions, or some obscure crap gets out of the heads and moving. Everything is fine. Modelek a lot of enemies (well I think so), they are all unique.

Yes the game has conditionally open world. We find ourselves in the city and free to go where we want. But there is a feeling that a bellboy. Every scene is scripted. For example, walking down the street in the beginning, you can see how healthy a mutant drags the half of the human body down the road, and dumps it in a pile of corpses, and then go on to the next. Or passing a seemingly dead mutants, those suddenly come to life.

There is a crafting system, it is difficult for me to judge how deep it is (well I think enough). From gunpowder to make bullets, from green plants in pot (Hello resident evil) Apteki. Resources are scattered around the city, or hidden in boxes that need to be broken with a knife. As there are the skill system, which significantly increases your survivability, damage, stealth, and so on, giving unique perks. There is something like a dialogue system you can talk with NPCs, choosing the questions.
And the game is really complex. On the last level of complexity - the real hardcore. Monsters will ownat with 1-2 blows, and a chance to stupidly run away from them is minimal. The cartridges are very lacking as kits, so early in the game should be into in stealth. Fans of hard world-Horry can safely smear mode nightmare.

To summarize: my first impression is very positive. The game is very high quality and parabotany. Many small details - gg getting wet in the rain, turn up his nose, walking past the pile of corpses or something rotting. If you love the 4th resident evil, the first part of the evil within, or even quality of Surv-horror - don't buy it!

PS as for the Russian voice - nothing to say. Always try all the games to play with English voice acting, as many times convinced that our localizator completely kill the atmosphere, thoughts and emotions that tried to convey to us the authors of the game. This is my IMHO.

R
Raiden966 13.11.19

Great game, waiting for DLC. Because there's more to tell.

A
ALEX7436 13.11.19

If you are interested, set - reshade 4.0, the picture got better, more contrast, even juicier is that if the soap was gone. The history of how the Mafia 3.

L
Lex Raven 13.11.19

ALEX7436
And where to download and how to set up ?

A
ALEX7436 13.11.19

Lex Raven
In principle, you can use a file of Mafia 3, here on the website, in the games section, sub - files in my opinion is the improvement in graphics, weighs 21мб. Throw in the game folder and include during the game by pressing scroll lock(if you turn off the picture becomes the default) compare, look...But, my opinion, what is the difference on the face!

L
Lex Raven 13.11.19

Thank you. Called Graphics mode, it has a 4 mode switch scroll, the real picture becomes clearer and more beautiful.
I think in the next couple of days, we will screw it to the SweetFX Evil-2.

P
Patrick Kharkov 13.11.19

People! who has passed the entire game, please tell me, how many chapters in the game?