3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Made of metal 08.12.21 02:20 am

Two Worlds 2 vs Arcania: Gothic 4 (Two Worlds 2)

Well, with this topic I open the confrontation between Two Worlds 2 and Arcania on PG) I created the previous topic about "Will there be that Worlds 2 on the damage of the Arkasha" when I was not yet sure about the "steepness" of the two worlds II. Now I am sure of it: ) We write your opinions, which game is best for you and why, plus vote for the games, and I will follow this.
PS If someone doesn’t like that I’m doing versus too early, then I explain that this topic was created for the future, whoever doesn’t like it should not write in it. And whoever wants to, let him write in it, now you can)

Votes for games:
TW2: 10
A: G4 0
95 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hleyrd Kaldt Lys 08.12.21

By the way, I also looked and compared the scores of Arkani and TW2. Arcania has an average score MUCH lower than TW 2, if now the TW 2 score is 9.6, then Arcania is 8.5 ... So TW 2 has not yet been born with us (or elsewhere) made Arcania only with video trailers ...

Z
Zon-Hashish. 08.12.21

I don’t know ... Arkania passed - something else g ****. There are a couple of weeks left before the release of Two Words 2, so .... I'll give my vote for TV2 :) Anyway, nothing will be worse than Arkania.

K
Kavalera 08.12.21

The topic provokes holivar, although I don't think that there will be people who like Arkania, the game has completely failed. TW2 is not out yet, but the game promises to be great.
LighT__BladE
Look at the users' rating at AG.ru - these are real ratings, and not those that were supplied by the purchased press. The game deserves 1 in 10 no more.
So for any TW2 the best;)

Z
Zar Ael 08.12.21

It's better not to remember AG.ru, since TW got a very mediocre 64% there, to which, I am sure, Arkania will pick up over time, after the fans of Gothic have calmed down.

Arkania promised a lot, but what came of it all in the know. What will happen to TW2? Wait and see.

S
SuperKotik 08.12.21

is tw 2 already out? what the hell are you already comparing? maybe tw2 will be even worse

H

Kavalera
Well, I wrote that there will be Holivar in the subject. And on any sites in the scrap to climb and so busy)

H

SuperKotik
This version is made in advance. But this message killed mnu ---> it will be even worse Follow what you write! =) PS Uhhh well on the themes of arcania and scary! The game is smeared in all ways, like: You can't jump from a mountain, you can't swim. GG passes through objects

S
SuperKotik 08.12.21

I understand that you yourself did not play, but do you stupidly read what others write? ok, I thought lamers died out

Z
Zar Ael 08.12.21

Khe)) Fans of the Gothic series hardly thought that Arkania would come out the way it came out :) As they say, the Arctic fox (a predatory mammal of the canine family) crept up unnoticed.

Against the background of sinking Gothic, the good news is that TW is difficult to spoil by default. The game initially contained a bunch of bugs and balance holes - cheating magic, alchemy, gluing objects. And even gigabyte patches did not immediately and did not completely correct the situation.

But ... It carried a game and a charge of what turned out to be dear to individual individuals - the Dyabol's loot system, an open world with climatic zones and a wonderful soundtrack, diverse cities, the confrontation of guilds (the possibility of joining + turnips) and interesting, inhabited by strange creatures peace. Moral and strong-willed to renounce the use of cheating opportunities and the candidate for "favorite games" is ready.

PS Do not rejoice at the obscenity of Arkania by Gothic fans, after all, the cult RPG is in agony, which is always sad. Hopefully JoWooD will come to its senses, but ...

H

SuperKotik
I played your Arkania and I am not a lamer, I don’t write what I don’t know and don’t judge me. Arkania is a clean slag worse than 3 from a cliff you can't jump you can't swim NPC you can't kill, what kind of F * ck is this, and you're probably trying to protect a failed project? Ololo ... From 1, 2 parts not a trace left even 3 better. All the better arcania is graphics. This is not Gothic, this is just Arcania. Generally nah gothic was cut off in 2 parts. Do not dilute the holivar ok?

D
Dark andrew 08.12.21

TW2: 10
A: G4 0 Happy

:)

Kavalera
The game deserves 1 out of 10 no more.
Yes, you can put 0. What can I say, in UGothic 4, even in essence, there is no role-playing (role-playing system in the game, just for show).

S
SuperKotik 08.12.21

LighT__BladE
Omg, shkololo came to otakovat
This is not Gothic, this is just Arkania
and the name of the game does not tell you anything? this is arkania and not gothic
Arkania-pure slag worse than 3 from a cliff you can't jump don't swim NPC won't kill
this is the main thing what do you do in games little pervert?
to protect a failed project?
why is he a failure? so that some fanatics wanted Gothic 4 and got the wrong thing?
I myself did not like the game, the hardcore is 0 and the plot is weak, but why could tw2 not be released in advance be better?
especially when the first part was nothing, but you probably didn't even play it, so you looked at the screenshots

H

Ahaha shkololo shkololo word to throw it means you can, did you grow up a long time ago? I'm 17 now wondering how old are you? Think by yourself. Where is the reality? Fucked up gameplay Especially since there is a bunch of bugs that are found everywhere and everywhere. DO YOU think I haven't played TW Part 1? Is it the second time you write about the fact that I'm not a lamer? The 1st TW I walked up and down and it was too much of a bug, but still there was something in it that made me wait for the second part (especially patches, retextures and small mods of rubbish). And I asked you not to have a holivar, just write your opinion and still attack yourself.

s
sibey 08.12.21

weak plot))) plot lovers are all such

M
Made of metal 08.12.21

In short, there is no point in counting points for TV2 and Arcana, two worlds 2 won! )

H

Cheers xD

m
mykc 08.12.21

TW2 is definitely cooler. arcania g *** oh definitely

m
mykc 08.12.21

Why not released tw2 can be better in advance?
maybe it won't be better, but don't talk like that about a game that hasn't been released yet

S
SS86Precursor 08.12.21

TW2 of course. Arkania fake.

H
HollowHeart 08.12.21

Arkania is full of hell. and I'm already playing TW2. it is better, although it also contains a bunch of not very pleasant things.