3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Made of metal 08.12.21 02:20 am

Two Worlds 2 vs Arcania: Gothic 4 (Two Worlds 2)

Well, with this topic I open the confrontation between Two Worlds 2 and Arcania on PG) I created the previous topic about "Will there be that Worlds 2 on the damage of the Arkasha" when I was not yet sure about the "steepness" of the two worlds II. Now I am sure of it: ) We write your opinions, which game is best for you and why, plus vote for the games, and I will follow this.
PS If someone doesn’t like that I’m doing versus too early, then I explain that this topic was created for the future, whoever doesn’t like it should not write in it. And whoever wants to, let him write in it, now you can)

Votes for games:
TW2: 10
A: G4 0
95 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garrus-1994 08.12.21

TW2 tightens UGothic 4 in all respects!

H
HellByte 08.12.21

TW2

A
Alex232009 08.12.21

Two Worlds 2 is better at everything! Arcania: Gothic 4 SUCKS!

H
Heretic17 08.12.21

Arcania is full of calla lilies and the second is semi-finished.

A
Abibas for us 08.12.21

TW2

G
Gvozden 08.12.21

Of course, I am for Two Worlds 2. Arkania is not a sequel to Gothic at all, and not even an ordinary RPG - but a disgraceful disgrace. There is almost no freedom of action. And if you take into account the fact that Two Worlds 2 flies at maximum settings, and Arkania slows down a lot with the worst graphics, then everything becomes clear - Gothic ended, if not in the second game, then in the third.

S
SkalderSan 08.12.21

the two Worlds invades Arkania many times. Everything is better in it than in Arkania, well, absolutely everything. Two Worlds is a super super game.

h
hollo0w 08.12.21

Justify what is so cool about TW2 you found?

Z
ZBEP 08.12.21

Uruzu7, a bunch of magic combinations, improvement of items, more than 4 NPCs in the game (as opposed to arcania), more beautiful graphics and at the same time a huge FPS
Interesting plot, no mountain of bugs, more complex and not so linear.

S
SpecialHammer 08.12.21

ZBEP
The graphics in Arkania are much better at maximum settings. I waited a long time for TW2, but the graphics are too wretched there, and even more the characters (although they are not better in Arkania).

S
SkalderSan 08.12.21

Come on, in Arkania the schedule is no better. And I generally keep quiet about physics. In TV 2, the physics of the character is just excellent, unlike Arkania, where the hero is like a piece of wood ... I am confused by only one thing in TV 2 - the unusual menu of the character - you can immediately see what is tailored for console players ... it is not very convenient to choose clothes to wear. In all other respects, everything is super. It is easier to list the disadvantages (which I mentioned) than to point out all the advantages ...

h
hollo0w 08.12.21

ZBEP
I did not ask to compare with arkania, I know that arkania is shit.

N
Nerevar17 08.12.21

TW2 shruzitsya quickly and with a nice picture (not high-tech, but I'm not a grapheme) on my laptop does not slow down. It's interesting to play on hard, really interesting magic. And the built-in rhythm game is just a miracle :).
But the interface really could have been made more convenient. Does anyone know if there is a button in the game that you can hold down and destroy things with one click?

Z
Zon-Hashish. 08.12.21

That's it, TW2 is out. Already played. Definitely better than A: G4.

Z
ZBEP 08.12.21

SkalderSan, uh, I have this and that on max rushing, in the arcane of the graph it is better 0_o ???
Yes, there the textures of the stones are miserable. In TW2, of course, it's also not great, but much better. The overall picture is 9 out of 10, when in Gothic it is 7 out of 10.
And in Gothic people. I have 50 FPS on average, in TW2 100.

Uruzu7, well then, just a good RPG with decent features, plot, graphics.
And the main thing is not linear like a sleeper (now I ran through the water to the island for a stone, for which the orc sent, where he is in the rock at level 2)
There are still skeletons of level 26, and I am 16 and difficulty swing, and I am not swinging for them. I had to run invisible to take the stone.
In general, I like it Pts (only to get used to the control it would be necessary, it is not convenient that you must first select a spell, and then cast it, and not just press, for example, on "4" and it would start casting).

P.S.
Oh yes, the downloads in TW2 are really instant, it takes 7 seconds to completely exit the game and load the save.

p
polyhedral 08.12.21

Two Worlds 2
my choice

T
The ghost of spartacus 08.12.21

definitely Two Worlds 2, it's even silly to compare such games.

s
sthY 08.12.21

Of course, I didn't even question Two worlds.

b
besthija 08.12.21

And the atmosphere and the spirit of the game are more dear to me. And in this I liked Arcania (this is my opinion)!
Two Worlds 2 turned out to be kind of chaotic, not well thought out. I really didn't like the inventory as they did ... The Al level of the opponents is close to "0"! The dialogues are absolutely not interesting :) Although there are a lot of positive aspects, and in general, the game is good, but you probably need to patch up and polish it with patches ...
Well, these are the costs of modern games, that raw versions appear on the shelves ...

Z
ZBEP 08.12.21

Well, I agree with the inventory, but the AI ​​in TW2 will get what it will be in arcania.
P.S.
I really miss the look of a character, with clothes on, well, as in part 1 and in many other games.
It's all multiplatform to blame XD