3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 08.12.21 11:52 pm

Game Impression (Halo Infinite)

The story mode is out in a couple of days, share your opinions
47 Comments
Sort by:
F
Floww 03.01.22

This was my first game from the Halo series and I really liked it) yes, there is no special next gene, the plot is generally primitive, there is not much variety, the mechanics are also primitive, the game as a whole is very simple - not in terms of complexity, passage, but as a cultural phenomenon.

But! The gameplay is insanely addicting. Cortana is cool, the graphics are cool, the shootings are exciting. Very dynamic and funny action, and even monotonous shootouts at first glance feel different every time.

In general, I enjoyed the campaign)

s
sviridus75 03.01.22

I replayed all parts of the halo. In my opinion, Halo Infinite is a complete failure. The best parts of the series are Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, Halo 2: Anniversary, Halo 4, and Halo 5. Everything else is just hack.

p
pump_plus 03.01.22

I have not played the previous parts. He started playing and quit, somehow frivolous for a 21 year old. Everything is secondary, yes + subtitles. In jokers, voice acting is needed, there is no time to read the text, the drive is lost

v
vassilevev 09.01.22

One of the best shooters in the last lean time, if played on high difficulty. Passed with pleasure on the penultimate difficulty, there were serious tests. Particularly pleased was the Dolby Atmos sound, which officially supports the game. Music, effects, shooting with atmosphere effect gives additional immersion.
I think that old-school gamblers will like it more than young people.

c
cangil46591777 25.01.22

The general impression is boring. Playing around in the sandbox is not what you would expect from a great series of shooters. The easiest way is to draw a map in one biome, scatter "activities" here and there. You don't have to worry about anything. Think Halo 3 ODST, where the action took place in the city. But even there, the plot was competently woven into a seemingly open world. No one forced you to wander for hours in search of interest. The game competently led us along a kind of "corridor". Immediately cleared one activity, well done. Go clean up the second one. Then a third. Plot on a teaspoon, for that sandbox barrels. Played in the open world for 6 hours and just gave up. If the game does not entertain me, does not encourage me to play further, does not know how to intrigue the development of the plot and interesting characters - such a "masterpiece" is in the furnace. However, nothing new for the game from "

A
Al_San 03.09.22

Hi all.
In general, I like the game, and I've been playing with a PC all my life, somehow I decided to play Horizon with PS, well, shit, the horror has become oblique there, how do you aim with a joystick? Nichrome doesn't come out... In general, I'm surprised when they say that it's more convenient from the joystick...
But now it's not about that, there's such garbage in the game:

How to remove this bitch on the contrary? The first transport and here it is ... There is no setting in the settings so that when turning the mouse (camera) the wheels do not turn, this is such nonsense, just ASS!!! I'm really on fire, I'm ready to quit playing because of this, I've never seen such shit before. Moreover, even in Halo infinite support you can’t write, the site gives an error at this moment, I’m just shocked!
Does anyone know how to remove this crap?????
It's just terrible to play with her, what DE ** IL even came up with this ???

K
KPAHbl4 20.01.23

why such soapy graphics and draw distance is small on ultra settings??!!! when in the catacombs of these forerunners or whatever they are, then there are reflections and shadows and highlights and clarity, and when soap comes out to the surface, kapets