3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 08.12.21 11:52 pm

Game Impression (Halo Infinite)

The story mode is out in a couple of days, share your opinions
47 Comments
Sort by:
T
TopPCGamer 23.12.21

The evil fairies wrote:
Yes, even online, it was clear that the game on the pc was optimized through one place.
With such a primitive grafon and lvl design, and not particularly detailed environment, the game should produce 150 fps on average PCs.
Optimization is normal, but for top-end glands, the game is very democratic for processors, but it eats away cards completely, top-end Pascal is too heavy even in 2560 * 1440 in open spaces.

A
Angry fairies 23.12.21

TopPCGamer
If, with such a primitive lvl design, the game would also eat away processors, it would be the final shame and censure for the development studio. And as I wrote, this is already a standard. The grafon is 8 years old, but take out the top vidyahu and put it.
Although, what am I boozing, on my 6600x and 3600x it is played more or less, although I am not a fan of low fps <100 in shooters. The game itself just didn't
work for me : O I feel that the game for gamepads is sharpened, I was too bored on the keyboard. I will replay Serious Sam with great pleasure.

A
AleXraceSiM 23.12.21

Evil fairies
but such an AI as in Halo, only in FEAR was close, everywhere the usual stupid dummies.
And the open world of Halo Infinite is divided into areas, each of which is perceived as a large map, and you can simply intercept the Banshees or Ghost flying at you with a hook and through the crowds of enemies immediately reach the desired point (or call transport from the base) and go through the game purely on the plot

P
Palych Rokov 23.12.21

The evil fairies wrote: The
grafon is 8 years old, but take out the top vidyahu and put it.
The evil fairies wrote: The
graphon and detailing remained from the beginning of the last generation, and the requirements for the hardware increased by 3-4 times.
Don't talk nonsense, the grafon in the game is just bombastic and the detailing of textures is amazing, only you can see it all mostly in locations with open space. The past parts of the halo did not stand next to the schedule, clearly in visual terms, a huge step forward

b
bormann 23.12.21

The game is awesome, the graphics are excellent, the gameplay is bombastic, the most important thing is that it is fun to play.

A
AlexNik 23.12.21

Borman
Well, I don’t know ... such a miserable shooting - I haven’t seen for a long time ... it would have been better if it didn’t exist at all))) It's just some kind of shame ...

A
Angry fairies 23.12.21

Palych Rokov
Yes, this is you talking nonsense, at what the best. You didn't even understand what it was all about and what kind of detail is meant. Now, in the days of neural networks and auto-upscale, the quality of graphics with the resolution of textures could be measured: D Just a hand, a face, people.
There are 9 years of difference between the games. In many points, the four is even better and more elaborate than the infinite.

Well, is it worth such a graph to increase the performance requirements of a video card by 10 times?
And this despite the fact that neither 4, nor even more infinite is even close to being the flagship of visual in its generation.

E
Edgarrr 23.12.21

Evil fairies
In my opinion, all they did was add global illumination / shading, ran the textures through the neurons and in places added shaders with leaf textures to the ground. In all other respects, it's still the same Halo with the xbox360. The open world has become a little more beautiful, but in the corridor locations it still looks lagging behind.
At one time in Halo 4 I played calmly on gts450 at 60+ fps. Halo Infinite now requires 2060s / 2070. And the same 1066, even in closed locations, cannot keep a stable 60 fps.
If any progress has occurred among the developers during this time, then this is progress in the handshake stage.

S
Space Ðœarine 23.12.21

Edgarrr wrote:
all they did was add global illumination / shading, run the textures through the neurons, and in places added shaders with leaf textures to the ground.
How could you forget about Craig's nextgen goatee

A
Anderby 23.12.21

Halo Infinite at XO. 77% - everything except collecting records and skulls.

Before the release, the campaign did not inspire confidence, Microsoft praised their F2P multiplayer so much that the single seemed like just an add-on. Technically, it turned out to be so, in the Microsoft Store Halo Infinite is listed as an F2P game, and even the previously downloaded beta smoothly mutated into a "full" game, completely without my intervention. The campaign must be downloaded separately from the menu.
I'll start with the main thing - the plot of Halo Infinite unfolds after the main mess. Cortana is defeated, Infinity is destroyed, the Disney Chief is killed by Atriox (apparently, even in the additions to Halo Wars 2, the main antagonist never died). All the intrigue of the Halo 5 finale has been drained clean, a kind of soft restart. How do we defeat an adversary of colossal strength who has cornered everyone at once? Wake up already won. And all this in order to "return everything as it was" - here's a ring-world for you, here's the opponents of the Covenant races, here's Cortana. All these runners in the open fields were the strongest point of the original trilogy. So here, the open part of the game turned out best, it's just nice to run, shoot, capture points, ride with soldiers, it seems that 343 Industries has finally succeeded. Classic combat Halo works and it is no longer strictly limited to corridor shooters. They tried to dilute the open world with some activities, it turned out so-so, only the pumping paid off. There are outposts and boss targets among the points on the map. There are also records, but they must be found. The plot is some kind of nonsense - the Chief runs around the captured piece of the ring, frees the soldiers, blows up factories. No organized resistance, no global maneuvers, the emerging soldiers are just idiots. When the open world ends, hopeless despondency begins - it seems like at first the Chief grew eggs back, but no, he again rushes between his voice assistants and the whiner-pilot, and all the battles take place in literally copied arenas. Using hook, ground and air vehicles? Pfft, why is this all, go and shoot. It all ends with nothing
The game looks solid on Xbox One, not like a "version for a paste-gene, assembled on the knee by a third-party studio." And in general, much better than last year's presentation. I don’t understand why, but in the game everything looks gorgeous, while in the screenshots everything is pretty shabby, Microsoft somehow mastered the technology of technomal very well.
There is a mess around Halo Infinite. Very commonplace (but bisplatny !!!!) multiplayer is being pushed under the nose very actively. The campaign is barely enough for something full-fledged. Settings and garbage in the menu are just darkness. Microsoft promises no sequels (again "game forever!") And co-op.
Best Halo in 10 Years. Despite the fact that it is far from a masterpiece.
Spoiler

V
Vladimir Dukhnov 23.12.21

I was waiting for her very much because of the open world, the open world itself is empty, but the company and network battles are just fire.

a
alien367 23.12.21

proshol pirate .. igrulya dn o .. boring-of the same type, not interesting! a mixture of headlights kru-duma-crisis-mass effect .. grafonium incomprehensible .. like gud and like not. control normal .. Toko not auto .. nafig finally broke it ?? from Kolda would go! but it is not .. they played worse and worse .. the requirements are higher. prices More ... we go to the bottom ..

a
alien367 23.12.21

Angry fairies
game of calla lilies .. but this is HAL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!

O
Oleg Nikitin9111685 23.12.21

The people litter what I write here, but here is the liveliest chat. The problem in general is as follows:
VIDEO TDR FAILURE error often occurs and the nvlddmkm.sys file is corrupted. It started about 2 weeks ago, maybe less with the game RDR 2 (before that, when it was launched, this was not.) I have already tried all the standard tools, including non-standard ones (reducing the frequency of the GPU, and changing some values ​​in the registry.) Now even on a clean Windows, this error occurs when I open the browser. here is my system
AMD x4 950 3.5GHz RAM
8 GB
Vidyuha 1050ti 4 gb
Someone help me figure it out

A
AleXraceSiM 23.12.21

Vladimir Dukhnov
in the game there is no open world, just the first location is large, then two more will be smaller and a couple more times you will come out to the surface of the ring in the form of wide corridors, and so you play more than half of the plot in the corridors, in the end they will even get bored, and the open world , if you want to go through looking for bosses and bonuses, but if you don't want to, just run according to the plot

A
AleXraceSiM 23.12.21

alien367 wrote:
Proshol pirate .. igrulya dn o .. boring-of the same type, not interesting! a mixture of the headlights of the crew-doom-crisis-mass effect.
no, this part of Halo is purely Quake and Unreal the first, old school old school, headlights edge, krayzis and mass effect here in general not so sideways, this game is for high difficulty and who knows how to shoot and keep an aim on the target, unless, of course, play on the gamepad with autoim, a game for old school, as well as for those who played the latest Doom, Titanfall 2, and multiplayer in the style of Quake 3 Arena and Unreal Tournament 2003-2004. Here you need to rush around the arena and skillfully use the grappling hook and constantly jump.

S
Skull Eduction 23.12.21

A tedious and, as for me, a very short plot, if you do not save the marines or destroy fuel, workshops, etc., I think the price of 3k for the plot is not worth it, a maximum of 1,500 rubles.

B
BerkutSuper 23.12.21

Normal game, normal optimization. The game will find its lover.

m
marimo 03.01.22

game overrated by rams

C
Colorrifle 03.01.22

The optimization is monstrous.