3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
schta 09.12.21 01:01 am

Recommend a pet for a child

The heir asks for a cat / dog / hamster / guinea pig / parrot / etc. I have reason to doubt his responsibility. Therefore, I do not allow a number of pets to him. Although in order to instill in the heir a sense of responsibility, the need for care, etc., it would not be bad to provide him with the opportunity to take care of a pet.

Which animal is more resilient in "communicating with children", while less demanding in terms of care and nutrition? What do you advise?
48 Comments
Sort by:
s
schta 09.12.21

Aips95
I read everything, otherwise why did I ask this question)))) Regarding the rat - the spouse from them rushes into a panic.

Further, I discussed the ferret option with the heir and his wife. The son naturally approved and once again vowed to care for the animal with special zeal. My wife is shocked))

Protestant Knight,
I remember myself as a child. The parents had a country cat. More precisely, several. They all died for various reasons. I don’t remember much grieving about this. It's a shame, of course, but it's far from the apocalypse. Probably "childish irrational cruelty" was at work. or xs. By the way, their current "Pusya" has been living for more than 10 years)))

Country cats are much easier to keep. They live mainly on the street near the house, they catch sparrows, mice, frogs. They go into the house to sleep off and eat. Disappear for weeks every spring. They return skinny, with bruised muzzles, torn ears, but contented and happy. Live a full-fledged free feline life.

And in urban settings, the world of a cat is limited to an apartment. In my opinion, in such conditions, cats should go crazy with claustraphobia)) xs.

V
Vaipen 09.12.21

DaBeast Are
you Morphius or something, or an agent of the matrix. The best animals are desman, booze and booze.

T
TTG 09.12.21

Catch newts for him.

J
Jason_Voorhees 09.12.21

Cockroaches. They are very tenacious, they eat absolutely everything, and if one dies - it doesn't matter! Another 20 will come in his place!

R
RicoChico 09.12.21

Start a Doter.

T
TTG 09.12.21

T
The dumpling is kind 09.12.21

Parrots have been living with me since childhood. I love them. But all the same I wanted the dog all my life. Would you like to share a catalog of dog breeds with your son?

V
Vasilisa Vladimirova 09.12.21

Should children buy animals? http://skazv.ru/stoit-li-pokupat-detyam-zhivotnyh/ This question worries all mothers who have children aged two years.