3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NamatK47 09.12.21 10:09 pm

Dragon Age: Inquisition Armor

Where to get the head from the armor of the flame of the Inquisition? DD edition.

60 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 09.12.21

NamatK47
from the dragon in the emerald graves.

N
NamatK47 09.12.21

Genom94
Recipe?

G
Grumpy cat 09.12.21

NamatK47 Drops
directly from a dead carcass

R
Rutam 09.12.21

People, but where to get everything else and the weapons of the flame of the Inquisition? I have a deluxe room.

s
sattium 09.12.21

Rutam
initially as you go through the prologue will be given in a chest - Special delivery, it will contain armor and weapons. It's good that when you go to Skyhold, you will be given another chest with recipes for this armor and weapons, which increases the usefulness of the DLC.

A
Ankanfel 09.12.21

There is still no question, is it worth it? What are the stats for inquisitorial weapons and armor? lvl? tell me who bought it.

R
Rutam 09.12.21

sattium
thanks! and if I sold the weapon)) what to do?

N
NamatK47 09.12.21

sattium
give only dragon armor.

N
NamatK47 09.12.21

This armor is very interesting.

R
Rutam 09.12.21

NamatK47
and that's it, thanks, I figured it out myself! blunted something at first)) can you tell me where the materials for pumping are good to find?

N
NamatK47 09.12.21

Rutam Materials for crafting from a dragon or quests on the table for mining, and pumping in locations higher than your level by +5.

N
NamatK47 09.12.21

Here's where to get these recipes?

R
Rutam 09.12.21

don't tell me!

N
Nearub 09.12.21

I bought an exclusive edition it says that gear, weapons, horses and some kind of throne, but apart from dragon armor and dragon blade, there is nothing else, tell me what to do, how can I activate it, by the way I bought it on origins

N
Nearub 09.12.21

sattium
bought an exclusive edition it says that gear, weapons, horse and some kind of throne, but apart from dragon armor and dragon blade, there is nothing else, tell me what to do, how can I activate it, by the way I bought it on origins

S
Skillout 09.12.21

You
don't need to activate Nearub in any way. you get a horse as soon as you open the opportunity to ride a horse (the improvement is purely external, it is not useful, you can choose a horse in the stable in the shelter or in the skyhold), the weapon is far from the most powerful (you get a weapon at the very beginning, depending on the class of the Persian in the shelter and blueprints weapons and armor in skyhold), the armor does not look so hot, and the throne (you can also choose the throne in skyhold) is not so cool. information about each item, like screenshots, can be found in the internet without straining. my opinion is that it is not worth its additional 200 rubles.

N
Nearub 09.12.21

Skillout ATP
for Old

N
Niko71790 09.12.21

NamatK47

It seems that when you kill the dragon Mistral (in dollars).

S
Skillout 09.12.21

Niko71790
Only a whole helmet falls from it in 1 copy.

R
Rocket dragon 09.12.21

I found a drawing of just this helmet of the Inquisitor in Crestwood on the dam, where you walk back along the wall from a room with a twist that opens the dam, there is on the left side of the ladder down to a drained lake, somewhere there was a chest, and in it a drawing.