3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NamatK47 09.12.21 10:09 pm

Dragon Age: Inquisition Armor

Where to get the head from the armor of the flame of the Inquisition? DD edition.

60 Comments
Sort by:
N
NamatK47 09.12.21

Rocket Dragon
Can I take a screenshot?

N
Niko71790 09.12.21

It seems that there is still a topic with two merchants in Val Royeaux, one sells books for the codex (which the player could have missed), and the second with blueprints.

D
DJKiller3D 09.12.21

NamatK47
there is no drawing

l
lSPARTAKl 09.12.21

guys write +1 to strength for completing applications, I don't understand to what strength? the power on the character does not seem to change ...

S
Serg1989 09.12.21

Nearub
must be activated on the command assignments table, where you select cards and send someone on a mission,
so in the exclusive set there will be assignments at 00:00:00, you complete them and you get
bonuses lSPARTAKl
+1 to the power of influence

l
lSPARTAKl 09.12.21

Serg1989 Sorted
it out and what the hell are skillful hands (for picking locks) Where to find it :)

t
timour.outsmiev 09.12.21

lSPARTAKl is
also on the table, but not in the tasks, but in the improvements of the Inquisition (stealth), in my opinion, you shouldn't immediately get 4 points needed! hiring agents are counted 1 point per agent

l
lSPARTAKl 09.12.21

timour.outsmiev
Thank you friend :)

b
bogdanukrrr 09.12.21

Sorry for the stupid question, is there no CX version of this set in the base week at all?

d
demon19930926 09.12.21

People, such a question. Delivered a version with this DLC, but the save remained from the simple version. (quests where the inner lands are). Is it possible to get all these things? And then in the shelter there is only a stable with an ordinary horse and there seems to be nothing in the chest.

j
jurasimo 09.12.21

demon19930926
Join the question

F
F1x_ua 09.12.21

Who's to say where to find the Ultimate Combat Armor?

D
DedSec13 09.12.21

Where exactly are the blueprints in Skyhold?

l
lmnp 09.12.21

DedSec13
in the basement where the smithies

D
DarKSoULGF 09.12.21

Hello, excuse the off-topic guys, the question is very small, actually about the helmet, is it not permissible to turn on the helmet in the dialogues in the game?

D
Dead_Funny_Face 09.12.21

DarKSoULGF
Here the same question interests me

D
DarKSoULGF 09.12.21

Marrio_star
and as I understand it, everyone does not answer, so it is impossible xD

R
Rustam Gizatullin 09.12.21

Great people! Happy New Year everyone! All the best and a lot of good games!))

I play as a robber. Please tell me where to find the best armor and weapons or blueprints!

K
Kosolapyi1 09.12.21

Rustam Gizatullin
Whistling Wastelands. There the dog will sell as long as it has the best armor blueprints.

R
Rustam Gizatullin 09.12.21

Well, I know there is Moroder armor and leggings and bracers for it. and there is still Dalish armor more expensive than Moroder, but there are no greaves and bracers for it. I'm just afraid to waste good material, I have already killed all the dragons.