3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Who_Am_I 09.12.21 10:48 pm

Gamepad vs Keyboard + Mouse (DmC: Devil May Cry)

Who plays what? We share our impressions!

PS Itself was "nephalem" on the keyboard. Playable, but at the end my fingers started to get tired ..
55 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strinner 09.12.21

Finally, in the DMC series, normal control on the keyboard, only Q and E are inconvenient to constantly clamp

s
sti11man 09.12.21

The gamepad is more convenient, of course. I tried it with a mouse, I didn't like it. I threw everything from the mouse to the keyboard like the previous parts, it became quite playable. And the camera is not particularly dull.

[
[Inquisitor] 09.12.21

First I played on a gamepad, then I tried it on a keyboard. What can I say ... I was very surprised, but the keyboard is really comfortable! Finally, the developers have thought of screwing the mouse to the DMC! Is it not convenient to clamp Q and E, and so - very convenient! Problems sometimes only arise with a combo in which you have to quickly double-press the direction button!

S
Spez24 09.12.21

it is not necessary to clamp Q and E, you can simply switch between modes with buttons 1, 2, 3 (by default).

P
PlatonOlolo 09.12.21

At first I played on the keyboard with a mouse (there were problems with the gamepad). Then I was able to nominally connect the gamepad and began to play on it. It is much more convenient to play on the gamepad! + it vibrates coolly in the game: D

v
vad231437 09.12.21

I find this discussion generally strange. Well, imagine a topic in the discussion of a purebred shooter "keyboard mouse or gamepad". Well, it is clear that in a shooter it is more convenient to shoot with a keyboard mouse, and faster, etc. etc. It's the same here. Well, it's obvious that a gamepad in a purebred slasher with platforming elements is many times more convenient than a keyboard mouse. What can be discussed and compared here? Genre specificity in cases, whether with shooters or with slashers (fighting games), leaves a strong imprint on the choice of controller.

S
STAS010101 09.12.21

He also played on the keyboard, well, the keyboard does not go to the game, but on the gamepad it is excellent and you can easily make a combo!

D
Dedsec_user 09.12.21

I play on the keyboard. I just started on it, and that's how it went. I tried to play on the gamepad, but I couldn't. I could not remember that X is a shot, not a blow.

Z
ZerOua 09.12.21

Vaas Montenegro
What prevented you from reconfiguring?

R
RUMPELSTILZHEN 09.12.21

Does everyone have an XBOX gamepad when they turn the camera in the corridors, the camera seems to hit the wall? Everything works fine, but sometimes the camera is like a physical object, and it hits the walls when you turn it.

D
Duhawizard 09.12.21

I went through the old dmk - on the keyboard - there it was horror, but I'm used to it. And here they also added a mouse, and this is generally off the beaten track!))) So a mouse with a keyboard, no shaitanovskih gadgets !!!

c
clash_at_demonhead 09.12.21

At first, on the keyboard, simultaneously pressing Q, W and, for example, F was terribly inconvenient, but closer to the middle you start to wield the keyboard rather well. Conclusion: oddly enough "keyboard mouse" is great for DmC))

D
Dedsec_user 09.12.21

ZerOua Somehow
I was already too lazy. I say, I started to pass on the keyboard and I can't immediately attach myself to the gamepad.

v
vad231437 09.12.21

I have a keyboard with a mouse, like about five gamepads for hboxing. Schaz, I will hammer them with all sorts of combos.

L
Lex2156 09.12.21

vad231437
Then why are they needed (keyboard with a mouse), for such a price? ))

v
vad231437 09.12.21

Lex2156

Well, in any case, not to kill them in slashers. There are tons of other games where they are appropriate and enjoyable to play, and much better than their cheap cousins. And theoretically, you can use a laptop as a hammer. But we don’t do that and don’t ask ourselves the questions: why do I need a laptop if I cannot hammer a nail with it?

P
PlatonOlolo 09.12.21

Wasn't it possible to play DMC4 with a mouse? O_o, I don’t remember

c
clash_at_demonhead 09.12.21

GpaD
Yes, it seems not ...

W
WarlokIII 09.12.21

so that Q and E do not clamp, press 1 - rebelion, 2 - angel, 3 - demon, and you don't need to clamp anything ...
Passed on the keyboard ... unusual after 20 hours of the third part ... passed
Switched to a gamepad, very convenient , but more unusual than on the keyboard,
because the last time I played GoW2 on a gamepad and everyone wanted to dodge the right stick)))

i
iolan24 09.12.21

and for everyone playing on the gamepad, the camera does not keep up with the movements of yy?