3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Who_Am_I 09.12.21 10:48 pm

Gamepad vs Keyboard + Mouse (DmC: Devil May Cry)

Who plays what? We share our impressions!

PS Itself was "nephalem" on the keyboard. Playable, but at the end my fingers started to get tired ..
55 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sick Bubblegum 09.12.21

Completed the entire game on a gamepad on Nephilim

N
Nikoleagle 09.12.21

Quietly walked on the keyboard with a mouse. SSS combos make their way without problems, so far only the son of Sparda has passed. The last time I held the joystick for a long time .... I hate to control the camera with joystick sticks, in this part of the dmk I think it would be problematic.

I
Im_bad_at_games 09.12.21

I haven't even tried it on the keyboard. My ancient piece of plastic with 12 buttons and a crosspiece was very handy.))
Only demonic chickens ... Fuck, Devil Trigger was inconvenient to use at first, and so it adapted.

Saitek Analog Rumble Reshettt. X_x

R
ReservoirDOG 09.12.21

Together with the game, I immediately bought a gamepad from Hbox. Although I passed 3 and 4 on the keyboard and played very well, I decided to buy it for myself and I will say that it is great to play on the gamepad, very much even. If I replay the previous ones, then most likely on it.

I
Infernal Dante 09.12.21

I play only on a keyboard with a 3-part control layout. Only classic, only hardcore !!!

E
EX_i_LE 09.12.21

I'm on (KLAVA + Mouse) I'm fine

E
EX_i_LE 09.12.21

But I didn't like the music.

D
Dikobrazz. 09.12.21

ReservoirDOG, of
course, from boxing pad wines ..........
however, disappointment in the third part
does not work LT and RT ............... and even though you don’t work with them don’t will be .............

s
saR3n 09.12.21

On the keyboard I went through two times. All the rules are played.

M
MadPumpkin2 09.12.21

Gamepad onli, all the rest are stubborn.

R
Richards 09.12.21

Not dudes, you will always be on the clave in 1000+ places, try with the SSS rank to do missions on the son of sparda, and so on. I'm not sure about that.

R
Richards 09.12.21

Better on the gamepad, there will be more drive, and it's hard to cut.

W
WilderTier 09.12.21

Gamepad of course

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 09.12.21

Whatever one may say, it is more convenient to play slashers, of course, on a gamepad. But this is a rare case when the keyboard is also very convenient to play. I play on the keyboard with mice.

K
Krokodil007 09.12.21

I apologize for the stupid question, but can I somehow screw it up so that Dante moves not through a stick, but through a cross on the Xbox gamepad for PC ?:

D
Devil208 09.12.21

I tried it on the keyboard, a complete UG, it's possible to play, but you can't twist normal combos, you can't do anything normal. Either you cut off the PS3 gamepad and play - it's a pleasure, already on a man, a hunter, a Nephilim, the son of Sparda and went to hell or heaven :) This is a nerd

J
Jarud 09.12.21

Devil208
By the way, your ava looks like a new Dante with something)

F
Fantasy cat 09.12.21

jarud
I knew: D
PS If you do not know, this is Dave, I picked up a AVU somewhere 2011tom year;)
On the topic took place when the demo (on PS3), I realized that it is better to play on your controller, of course :) I and I messed up a little, but what would have happened to Klava, I don’t know: D

J
Jarud 09.12.21

Alba felis
You addressed the picture to him, and I offered to put it on the ava .. I remember everything;)

F
Fantasy cat 09.12.21

jarud
Oh, for sure, for sure :)) You are also in business;)