3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Who_Am_I 09.12.21 10:48 pm

Gamepad vs Keyboard + Mouse (DmC: Devil May Cry)

Who plays what? We share our impressions!

PS Itself was "nephalem" on the keyboard. Playable, but at the end my fingers started to get tired ..
55 Comments
Sort by:
I
Infiltrator 09.12.21

Keyboard and mouse. I practically did not experience any difficulties in management.

A
AxelDevil 09.12.21

I played all parts with a gamepad before and this one will not be an exception.

94nike 09.12.21

quite playable on keyboard mice, only instead of q and e made side mouse buttons,

L
Lichor 09.12.21

the keyboard and mouse are better in everything, since the gamepads are only for console players, there are few buttons on the keyboard and there are almost a hundred of them on the keyboard and mice, you can create more combo

game super I really liked the music shykarny, the staging of the fights - everything is at the highest level. I hope in the second part they will make everything even better. I now run around the house and shout to my mother "fuck, fuck," but for some reason she does not understand humor and swears at me to dad and he beats me with a belt = (

D
DarkPrince9507 09.12.21

Lichor
Grow 102 fingers like a keyboard and you can do even more combos.

m
mcbrut 09.12.21

I play with keyboard and mouse
No problems

S
SanSanZ 09.12.21

I play on SPEEDLINK PC 360 Style + gamepad emulator x360, although I'm not a fan of the gamepad (the same Assassin 3 played on the keyboard), but this game is just gorgeous on it! Everything is as well done as possible.

V
VHSL 09.12.21

zZPaRoDoXZz
Are you serious?
Just make them an ax, sweat Shift. And a sickle on Ctrl and that's it, and hooked on the SCM.
Go to the settings or something ... Put the shooting on CKM, the demon on Shift, the angel on Ctrl and you will be happy.

m
mcbrut 09.12.21

VHSL
he doesn't know what settings are

B
Ba3el 09.12.21

Only on the pad. And whoever does not have enough buttons from 13 to 16, just switch the controller to Ps 3 (2) mode, I did this on Genius MaxFire Blaze 3. The left analog became responsible for movement, the right one for the camera, and the cross for switching between weapons.

V
VenoM37 09.12.21

who has side keys on the left side on the mouse, then you can reassign q and e there very conveniently

I
IBM_d3m1urg 09.12.21

Ba3el
is not convenient to run with an analogue + also specials. blows to them.

V
VHSL 09.12.21

IBM_d3m1urg
Running is just more comfortable with the stick, and the special. you quickly get used to doing blows. Although anyone else ...

f
faka1234 09.12.21

Guys, how can I include a mouse in DMC 4? It works in the menu, but I can't transfer the board from keyboard to mouse in the menu ..

m
megatherion 09.12.21

faka1234, no way, they didn't bring it there. Neither the original nor the reprint.