3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sharindog 09.12.21 11:26 pm

Discussion of the patch from 10/28/15. (Batman: Arkham Knight)

On the day of the re-release of the Batman: Arkham Knight game, I decided to create a topic where you can discuss various issues regarding this patch. Rules:
Spoiler1. Do not swear.
2. Do not offend others.
3. Do not affect parents. (: D).
4. Be adequate.
138 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kryogen 09.12.21

Aziflow
Lol, you have drawdowns from 54 to 42 on your screenshots, and you say it's okay? it is normal when stable 60 frames with vertical.

D
Detektor1989 09.12.21

Aziflow
So this is the very frieze that everyone is talking about :))

K
Kryogen 09.12.21

Detektor1989
Duck, he says that they say the friezes are gone)) proving the opposite on the screenshots)))

x
xXHASLXx 09.12.21

tyman21
You're right! The same atsasin uniti who got fucked up below the baseboard)

D
Detektor1989 09.12.21

Kryogen
Well, that's right, the guy was a little mistaken :) It is alarming that they said that they would release all the patches that were on the consoles, but there were no friezes on the consoles, but they fixed minor bugs + there is 30fps, if they just release these patches on the pc, it's mega fail.

A
Aziflow 09.12.21

Kryogen
What happened in the early days, i.e. friezes at every turn on the minimum and a measly 30-40 fps, and now, not critical for me subsidence (and what only in the rain) cannot be compared with what is now. Yes, it subsides to 40 fps, but my video card no longer new + maximum settings.

K
Kosh13 09.12.21

Chapman
What version of the patch?

S
Sharindog 09.12.21

Kosh13
So far I have only roughly said how much the patch will weigh. The patch itself will be released in 1 hour.

K
Kol55 09.12.21

Chapman
Uraaa, I hope it will be released quickly. Yes, I know the games are better to buy, but what can you do? I'm such a freeloader.

S
Sharindog 09.12.21

Kol55
I can give pogamat in the license. Please go to VK - vk.com/mixpr

K
Kol55 09.12.21

Chapman
No thanks, I passed it. I'll just go through with the patch again. So I'll wait another week until it appears on the pen.

D
DAZZDRANAGON 09.12.21

The game has long been passed ... Why is this patch needed?

D
DAZZDRANAGON 09.12.21

wassups
A ... well, who liked the game ... For me, a complete slag ... Passed for show ... IMHO ..

V
Victor Tsoi 09.12.21

Ha man, to please you, the release of the patch was postponed for a week, they found some other problems there.

K
Kol55 09.12.21

Victor coy
Well, a little upset. But it seems to me that it's better that way, let them work on it. But after that they dare not deny.

S
Sharindog 09.12.21

Victor coy
What's the catch? I'm from the village = (

V
Victor Tsoi 09.12.21

And why were they going to release it exactly at 20:00, and not, let's say, for example, at 8:00 in the morning, I wonder why they decided (?)

V
Victor Tsoi 09.12.21

Chapman
Not a fig you were led but in fact I was joking that.

S
Sharindog 09.12.21

Victor coy
I know how the hell should they save? If they announced, then they are confident.

V
Victor Tsoi 09.12.21

Chapman
Well, what do you know, yeah, of course, if I hadn't said then you wouldn't have known (?)