3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sharindog 09.12.21 11:26 pm

Discussion of the patch from 10/28/15. (Batman: Arkham Knight)

On the day of the re-release of the Batman: Arkham Knight game, I decided to create a topic where you can discuss various issues regarding this patch. Rules:
Spoiler1. Do not swear.
2. Do not offend others.
3. Do not affect parents. (: D).
4. Be adequate.
138 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 09.12.21

season pass for 2399r (at the time of writing my comment, steam is open, I'm looking at the price right now) at the price of the game itself at 899r - it's ridiculous)) I
did not download patches, the game passed for a long time without lags, bugs and freezes by 100%

C
Castiel1991 09.12.21

My screen flickered when starting in full screen mode, and flickers (

G
Game tactics 09.12.21

Artego32rus
Normal trough, I have the same only gtx 760 4g, the old version gave out 30 - 35 fps, the new one will be testing tomorrow!

R
RGC 09.12.21

GTX980, the percentage of the old truth - without physx fps drops to 30. The Witcher without hairs 60 gives out. Patch - shit

D
Detektor1989 09.12.21

RGC
It can't be like that! Also 980 60fps already flies without smoke from Nvidia.

R
RGC 09.12.21

Detektor1989
Well, you compared of course, you have a top-end percent, and I have an old one. But with all this, the same witcher normally goes on ultra. In short, there is an optimization even with this patch at the yubisoft level. I waited and waited for this patch, so that the new game + 100% pass, now I will stupidly demolish this shit. Although I am patient, I have been waiting for this fucking patch for almost six months, but even my patience has already run out

A
Artego32rus 09.12.21

Snezhik777
dlts were downloaded and installed, but the store does not write that they are. And by the way, a buggy achievement with nightwing dlts. Nifiga is not given.

D
Detektor1989 09.12.21

RGC
You have an I7 well, let the past generations, well, let it not give out 60, but 10fps less, but definitely not 30 should be.

R
RGC 09.12.21

Detektor1989
No, there are moments of course from 60 fps, but during a fast flight or in a Batmobile it sags to 30. For some, it's playable, I also went through it with wild drawdowns on release, because the story was interesting. Now I was going to complete it with top optimization at 60 frames. Yeah of course

g
gloccc 09.12.21

The new patch made the situation worse. The game performed much better with the interim patch.

I
I am Batman 09.12.21

Well, in general, how I downloaded the patch at first it was very tight, the game crashed (well, I dabbled there with setings.ini), rehashed, installed 15.5 Beta firewood (otherwise there were artifacts on later versions of firewood, as I already wrote about this on the forum) and with grief on the floors I play. Yes, the brakes are terrible, fighting and driving is not entirely comfortable, but what can I do, I'm a fool 1500 rubles. for the Premium, you need to play so that you do not lie in the library ... Rocksteady, you shameful devils !!!! I play the Witcher at medium-high at 900r on my bucket, and here at the minimum the brakes! Freaks, so you go bankrupt.

t
tTROUBLEMAKER 09.12.21

The game of norms began to plow, but SLI does not turn on, on average 45-60fps is quite playable at medium settings, now you have to wait for a drop

d
d1sss 09.12.21

some iplan wrote that 40 fps is normal. this uyopa can answer for words!?

t
tTROUBLEMAKER 09.12.21

d1sss
What are you talking about, Vasily ?

i
izzi_i 09.12.21

people help what to do windows turns off the game when it starts, 50% of the game has passed, and here today it is

S
Snake md 09.12.21

EXCELLENT NOW, now it won't start at all 10 out of 10

i
izzi_i 09.12.21

but in general where to install this patch?

A
Artego32rus 09.12.21

izzi_i
run steam and install

i
izzi_i 09.12.21

installed and now after installation Windows turns off the game

I
I am Batman 09.12.21

Snake MD
izzi_i
Cool. I thought only my situation was much worse, but it also happens ...