3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sharindog 09.12.21 11:26 pm

Discussion of the patch from 10/28/15. (Batman: Arkham Knight)

On the day of the re-release of the Batman: Arkham Knight game, I decided to create a topic where you can discuss various issues regarding this patch. Rules:
Spoiler1. Do not swear.
2. Do not offend others.
3. Do not affect parents. (: D).
4. Be adequate.
138 Comments
Sort by:
R
RicoChico 09.12.21

Weird. That the average settings, that ultra the same performance test shows.
On ultras, except that the game for some reason is minimized.

He also writes that the driver is old, although the latter costs 15.7.1. Does the beta driver want ?!

Z
Zombieller 09.12.21

Eh, it's not playable on the GTX 660m, on the low end with a resolution of 720p - 20-25fps.

B
Biglittlemath 09.12.21

Question about 12 gigabytes on windows 10 and not used paging file. Is there such a theme on windows 7? How much does he eat? At the very 16gb

T
Thomas Sevchenko 09.12.21

In 1080p, the game requires at least 2 gigs of video memory, I just fucked up, on my 760 the witcher goes to ultra with 30 fps (without highworks) and at the same time even 2 gigs of video does not eat up the headlights of kra4 crisis 3 everything is ultra, and Batman only starts at a minimum it's just pi ...

But there are not any glitches, bugs, crashes, brakes, friezes, slowdowns, etc., everything goes smoothly and clearly, but your mother only at a MINIMUM !!! ... it's a failure

B
Buffalo2008 09.12.21

where to download the patch besides steam?

T
Taren69 09.12.21

bought a regular edition today. I bought it with fear, as I read a lot of negativity about optimization. I certainly have not a weak computer (i7 3930k / 32gb / 780ti sli) the game is installed on a hybrid HDD. I don’t know how it was before, but now 40-60 frames, all the NVIDIA buns are on. There is no increase in frames from SLI, so I play on one card. In general, for me, you can play calmly, how it will behave on weaker machines, I don’t know , but it seems to me everything should be fine. So if you are a fan of the series, take it, as a last resort in Steam, you can return the purchase.

I
I am Batman 09.12.21

Taren69
Let me make some remarks, sir. The weak are doing very badly. On my bucket at the minimum, although it reaches 30 fps, drawdowns are up to 2 fps and freezes. For the information of The Witcher 3, I play medium-high and nothing.

b
bodibilder 09.12.21

In short, I was waiting for this patch and thought that the leakage of the RAM would be fixed (since I have 8 gigs), but the developers were hammered. Therefore, I stupidly downloaded the repack from the hatub (the old version), twisted all the settings to the maximum plus plots from nvidia (except for smoke) and calmly play without lags, friezes and other nasty things, until the memory is clogged (1 hour of play) and then I restart the game and play for another 1 hour, etc. In total, I played about 9 hours. The game is awesome, better than all the previous parts and the Batmobile fits into the game for 100%. Yes, the game engine is ancient (unreal 3), but the details of objects and lighting are at the level. The game is full of all new nonsense, at first even The battle became easier and MUCH more spectacular. Sorry if it's a little off topic.

a
andreym77789 09.12.21

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=B48B8B133DE046B0!3916&authkey=!AAbmdx8ayX2OhTI&ithint=file%2czip DLS from 10.28.2015 works on pirate

J
JkMax 09.12.21

andreym77789
in the same place with the patch are these dls, they can not work on pirates, tk. updated protection ..

a
andreym77789 09.12.21

Today I checked everything myself, a repack from the hatub, everything works and skins and so on

P
Podvipodvertov 09.12.21

andreym77789Today I checked everything myself, a repack from the hatub, everything works and skins, etc.
It is not clear who and for what gave him a minus, corrected it to a plus. Today, at my own peril and risk, I downloaded the repack from RG Games dated August 12. What is here, what is there from where I downloaded a bunch of comments that the game either does not work at all, or it slows down hard, is buggy and it's impossible to play at all. My PC is not weak, I decided to download and check how it will be with me, I played all the previous parts and I liked them, I was waiting for this one too.
Well, I downloaded, installed, went into the game, set the resolution to 1920x1080 and all the parameters to max. plus all the cherries from Nvidia included too. I played about five hours already, there was not a single flight, everything is going stably and without brakes. I didn't measure the FPS, but I think it's pretty high, since the picture is smooth and all movements are clear without jerking, as if the half first launched it, either on a beta mobile, or on foot or in the air.

... 777 ... 09.12.21

andreym77789
can I download this archive from the torrette? constantly gives an error

a
andreym77789 09.12.21

... 777 ...
from a torrent? Well, if you find it or someone will post it, please. I posted it on my onedrive. I have no time and desire to create a bunch of accounts to share.

... 777 ... 09.12.21

andreym77789
only suits work for you? or story-driven DLCs and arenas with a choice of characters?

a
andreym77789 09.12.21

I specifically downloaded the repack to check if everything works. and so I play on a license.
Downloaded, checked, deleted. posted in the public domain.

a
andreym77789 09.12.21

Someone write off on what graphics settings you play. on my GTX 780 Ti it works smoothly until the memory is full and there is no particular difference between the graphics settings, the texture resolution is high or normal, the picture is the same, but at low textures the sharpness drops.

J
Joel Miller 09.12.21

andreym77789
At low, my old geforce gtx 660 ti is only capable of this ((((Although Whatman's optimization is disgusting (and this despite the fact that it looks a little better than Arkham City, which I had on ultra settings) in the same GTA 5 and the Witcher is all on high; (In my opinion, in general, the most demanding game today is just a look at the recommended system requirements (a GeForce GTX 980 video card and 16 GB of RAM, after that I want to ask a question SERIOUSly B. Ya?) And okay I wish if these systems were so for show-off, so no b. I really need them in order to play at high settings ..... Sorry for the mats just boiled :)