3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexandrovitch 10.12.21 12:38 am

What will be better to play, a gamepad or a mouse? (Fallout 4)

In jokes, of course, the mouse
79 Comments
Sort by:
T
TTG 10.12.21

Tru fan Folicha
Complete bullshit . Do not even try.

T
TTG 10.12.21

Tru fan Folich
I really hope so. But there is always a place for fun and a lot of funny situations.

T
TTG 10.12.21

Tru fan Folicha Anything to
say about this? For this, a corresponding topic has been created on the forum
http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/atmosfera_igry-871954/

h
harhus 10.12.21

Lord, as much as possible on what you like on that and play, what a moronic stereotype that it is not convenient to play games on a gamepad, right now all games are sharpened for a gamepad, and what you call shooters, BF KOLDA is not shooters but action movies, shooters are KS anrial quake, etc. and etc. on them on the gamepad is not convenient, if you think that the spell on the gamepad is not it, you are an IDIOT! everything is done there in order to make it more convenient to shoot from the gamepad, starting with aiming, sedentary enemies, and ending with the inability to shoot from the hip, show me at least one shooter in which you can shoot from the hip? the time was for aiming, because while the animation of the sight appears in counter, you can make three headshots and plant a rocket in the unreal. Shooters are only on PC and they are exclusive.

N
NoneOne2010 10.12.21

Of course the game pad is. the game is done under the console and there is

D
DenisZotov2014 10.12.21

True fan of Folych
I recently played Black ops 2 on a gamepad and ... I will say that it brought me more pleasure than when I played the keyboard with a mouse) The advantage of the gamepad is that it is really more convenient and more compact. Hands do not get so tired. Yes, I walked the first levels as an autist, but by the end of the game I was already hanging heads in this way.

B
BarackKamacho 10.12.21

if monique then playing with the gamepad is idiocy, if you have a telly instead of monica then the choice is obvious collapsed on the couch and the joystick is in your hands

D
Dima Konstantinov 10.12.21

True fan Folich
Falling on a gamepad is completely unconventional ...

S
Schreps 10.12.21

mouse and keyboard, of course, what are you talking about at all, what kind of gamepad, there and then a bunch of all sorts of chips you will need to bind for convenience, but what a gamepad, crap))

N
NeonZ 10.12.21

I will try both on the keyboard with the mouse and on the gamepad. Where it is more convenient, I will play on that. But in Fallout 3, the gamepad is not very convenient to play. Especially during shootouts. Maybe this time it will be better.

T
TTG 10.12.21

harhus
It is enough to watch the presentation of DOOM to understand - FPS are not designed for Joey as well as a rodent. The mouse in this case is like a NASA shuttle, and the joystick is like you are stuck in an Estonian elevator.

[
[CYBERPUNK] 10.12.21

First I'll try on the keyboard and then on the joystick.

h
harhus 10.12.21

AddTwisted GP-5 rev.2.0
no one denies just the very mechanics of first-person games will be sharpened so that it is convenient to play on the gamepad sadly, but true,

T
TTG 10.12.21

harhus
I spent not a single year on a joystick, even more than on a mouse with a keyboard. Joy will not be saved by any sharpening from the slowness of pointing along the axes. Is that homing. This is an irrefutable fact.

J
JustiVoy 10.12.21

What a stupid question? why create it at all as if you are interested in what people play)

M
MeDVeD48Ru 10.12.21

Klava and mouse are the best friends of a pc gamer.

G
GREDENIAND 10.12.21

The gamepad is best.

u
urban.kalabanovich 10.12.21

If you passed Skyrim on a gamepad and you liked it, then play and foul on it. In the same place, not only can you shoot from the cannons, but also wave some kind of drone in hand-to-hand combat, and bunches that hit the squares (do not require aiming down to a micron, well, like some kind of rocket launcher) should be present.
Although I am an avid baker, I admit that some games are better on the gamepad while lying down.

S
Stenos 10.12.21

At some points, the joystick will be more convenient, at some points with a keyboard, in general, the joystick will be more convenient, since there is VATS for the shooter component

B
Blackstormed 10.12.21

I give my recipe for the "sofa animal", tk. I'm not used to the gamepad in shooters, but I like to play lying in front of the TV set. The reason is that I have enough activity in a day, plus I do some kind of sports (hockey / rollers), so when it comes to movies or games, I want to lie down and completely relax. Especially if you still have a sip of beer =)

Sofaman technique:
We put the sofa so that on the right hand (for a right-handed person) you can put a stool on which we put the mouse. The pillows are higher under the head, the TV set is respectively in front of you on the table at a level just above the sofa. Further, wireless keyboard on the stomach (in important shootings, you can bend your knees so that the keyboard, as it were, with an edge on your stomach, stands and rests on your legs). Letts play. It is clear that it is impossible to win a double championship and it is not convenient to reach all hotkeys, but it is quite possible to play. Another nuance - I have a mouse where there are 12 digital buttons on the side under the thumb, and by default they can be either basic numbers or a numpad keyboard. They can be used to bind the main hotkeys of skills, inventory, etc.
Laziness is the engine of progress, I recommend it! =)