3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexandrovitch 10.12.21 12:38 am

What will be better to play, a gamepad or a mouse? (Fallout 4)

In jokes, of course, the mouse
79 Comments
Sort by:
h
harhus 10.12.21

AddTwisted GP-5 rev.2.0
That is, if you can't play on a gamepad, this is an irrefutable fact? I gave irrefutable facts Krayzis 1 and 2, then that all shooters are multiplatform with the inability to fight at a medium distance from the hip, these are irrefutable facts, and you wrote heresy for people who think that they play shooters, there are no big shooters right now, there are only low-budget ones on the PC, soon there will be an overwatch and the like, and about a miracle everyone is shooting from the hip, why Tim Fortres is not released on the console , yes, they almost don't play counter there, even though it was ported, I'm already silent about the fact that in modern military "shooters" there is no recoil from weapons, and you fool think that these games are created for convenience for mice? finger subjectivity

h
harhus 10.12.21

AddTwisted GP-5 rev.2.0

look at how inconvenient
it is for you to play on a gamepad, it will just crap you in any joker,
do you think he could launch spheres from a laser into anrial and blow them up? sight animation takes and how much in any other console "shooter"

A
Artillery 10.12.21

harhus
Yeah, let him play with oldfag, some veteran q2 / q3. It will be extremely interesting.
If a person is good at playing the piano with his feet, this does not mean that anyone can do it, nor does it mean that he plays the best.

h
harhus 10.12.21

Artillery first
read where the conversation started, if in short I explain that all modern multi-platform games are sharpened for a gamepad, and for this a lot of tricks have been invented that do not understand how to play shooters on a gamepad, multi-platform games are as easy as shelling pears, but not pc exclusives

A
Artillery 10.12.21

harhus
I play on the gamepad only on the console, in principle it works out for me, but you feel very limited (I really love the high "sense").
Much like BMW, which has a 110 km / h limit. Well, you know what I mean.

W
Wraith_Soul 10.12.21

I will play on the steering wheel)

T
TTG 10.12.21

harhus
Sofa analytical department is not the right caliber and will only be useful to those who doubt their choice. I prefer to start from my own opinion, which should be of anyone, regardless of what is said by the purchased press or the usual fanboy.

Watching the DOOM presentation from E3 2015 and wang why the playing is the fiercest slowp

T
TTG 10.12.21

Yeah, let him play with an oldfag, some veteran q2 / q3.
Oldfugs with joey chopping a kwaku. Uh-huh, facepalm.zhpzh. Can you confuse it with Far Cry 3? Madness.

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.12.21

Matter of habit. To whom is a mouse, to whom is a joy. For me, it's easier on joe. I forgot when was the last time a gamal clavomouse ...

A
Artillery 10.12.21

AddTwisted GP-5 rev.2.0
I commented on the video, I did not play FC3.

T
TTG 10.12.21

Artillerynext
Do you know why all the progamers of the world fight only in a combination of a mouse + keyboard? Because they are better, of course.

w
we get what we deserve 10.12.21

AddTwisted GP-5 rev.2.0
Taste and color. Either side can say that the means for the game is worse, because it is more accustomed to its own. For everyone, if you look from the point of view of a console operator, the keyboard is inconvenient with a huge number of small keys, rather than a set-top box with a small number of large buttons, but this is too inconvenient from the point of view of a pkshnik. This question will be controversial until one of the two is taken out of use by force and the entire population of the earth is not retrained for one thing.

T
TTG 10.12.21

I already wrote about this above, turokxxx:
No decent console player would argue with this.
Everything else is just for lulz, of course.

B
Blackstormed 10.12.21

It is objectively easier to aim with a gaming mouse due to the fact that you do it with a firm support and with your entire hand controlled from the elbow. This gives almost perfect accuracy. But this does not mean that you cannot learn to aim with a gamepad. I myself periodically train on simple shooters (here I am driving in New Vegas now =)) and I can say that somehow it began to work out. The problem with the gamepad is that only one finger is involved, instead of the entire hand, and even the other finger is pressing the trigger at this moment. Plus the physics of the stick itself - in order for the sight to freeze, it must be returned to its original position, and the mouse just stop moving. Naturally, all championships in shooters are played with a mouse, because such speed and accuracy cannot be achieved on a joystick. But damn, the gamepad is very convenient in everything else.

w
warp 37 10.12.21

Gamepad, of course. No options.

B
Bard Buttercup 10.12.21

On the pad from XBox 360. I have a FHD TV set, so the choice is obvious for me.

s
solus. 10.12.21

The very question "What will be better to play, a gamepad or a mouse?" - meaningless, since there are simulation games in which the game does not reveal even half of its capabilities without a joystick, there are games in which a gamepad is better than a mouse. But since the question is raised in the context of Fallout, let's talk about shooters. Can you imagine that homeric laughter of professional players when a "fan-console player" or "gamepad maestro" comes with their devices in shooter competitions (and there are already quite a few of them all over the world)? ;)

I think there is nothing to talk about.

E
Eastfack 10.12.21

Stupidest question of the week

U
Ultravirus661 10.12.21

If Bethesda has focused on consoles, the gamepad is better. If they have worked well the pc-believe by itself the mouse.
PS In GTA 5 I played with a gamepad, but in the fourth one it is impossible to play with it. Therefore, it all depends on the development.

e
ergomaster 10.12.21

On an xbox gamepad!