3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
ergomaster 10.12.21 12:38 am

Will there be drm denuvo in the game? (Fallout 4)

Is there any "reliable" info on this topic?
57 Comments
Sort by:
P
Psythra 10.12.21

Who cares? or will you start yelling again that they will break will not break? )))

W
Weil die strasse nicht ve 10.12.21

Denuvo - died safely and no further modifications are expected.
Even if it will be used in upcoming projects, pirated versions on torrent trackers will appear starting from the release date, because the hacking algorithm for 3DM has not changed and it can be used as a ready-made template so as not to stretch this case for an agonizing week (Mad Max, MGS V: The Phantom Pain approx.)

p
people with a machine gun 10.12.21

Weil Die Strasse Nicht Vergisst
I agree, even if it is modified in a cunning way, they will only delay the hack for a couple of days, as it was last time.

I
Ilya_Muriy 10.12.21

I will save up and buy litsuha.

J
Jolly_baker 10.12.21

they won't break in a couple of days

M
Marionetco 10.12.21

this game is better to buy!

f
fox345 10.12.21

Mad Max, MGS V: The Phantom Pain 3dm normally did not break on amd processors, the 3rd version of the tablet refuses to work at all, and people still complain about crashes and I have a bunch of bugs installed avast antivirus for 3 years already, I passed more than 50 through it and there were no problems, but swears at the tablet for mad max. for the first time I encountered this. If fallout 4 is not normally hacked, then it will be the 2nd game that I will buy after the stalker shadow of Chernobyl, but then I had no internet so I had to buy it.

W

fox345
MGS V: The Phantom Pain works selectively. I am aware of this.
The Mad Max tablet built into Repack is not a virus. Disable your antivirus before installing and you will be happy.

R
RicoChico 10.12.21

Toad smothers buy? Is it better to drink a yazhka with friends in a padik?

f
fox345 10.12.21

what is yazhka and padik decipher very interestingly. but at the expense of the toad strangles - I live by the principle why pay for something that can be taken for free !!!

B
BarackKamacho 10.12.21

RicoChiko
is not about buying, but about the fact that Denuvo itself is shit that just kills performance in trash

R
RicoChico 10.12.21

BarackKamacho
Obviously she won't. They still write to KFOR, which Denuveau will probably interfere with.

S
Sprintin 10.12.21

what difference will it make, won't it? who wants to buy for, who does not, will wait and play with the crack!
I personally trust gazebos (I hang out in their games for years) and rock! ea in doubt, you need to check them first (I'm talking about a new NSF)!
I do not urge to buy, I am a pirate myself, but what I am very interested in is buying without a twinge of conscience, and the price is quite normal (if not for the course))

f
fox345 10.12.21

BarackKamacho
riko today you are direct for me a new language, you open what dunevo is and by the way you didn’t translate the first two words about which I asked you

b
bloomm 10.12.21

The anuses have already been strained, you don't need to worry about the mine, another 2 months.

s
saa0891 10.12.21

It is unlikely that the game will have such a defense, but if it does, then the mushroom cloud will be visible in all parts of the world.

Although it is a sin not to buy such a game (it is quite rare for such games to come out at all), especially knowing the Arbor, they have huge games, therefore there are enough bugs, so patches will be released quite regularly, the license in this regard is much more convenient.

W

GAMER_UKRAINE They
are working on it. But I am not interested in sports simulators and I have no desire to track their hacks.

T
Traun 10.12.21

Like Denuvo was in Max and MGS
And they quickly appeared on torrents.
People, if you do not take money from your parents, but earn money yourself, get used to buying games

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 10.12.21

and where did you track that it was being broken?

W

GAMER_UKRAINE
Assumption. That's all.