3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
ergomaster 10.12.21 12:38 am

Will there be drm denuvo in the game? (Fallout 4)

Is there any "reliable" info on this topic?
57 Comments
Sort by:
G
GAMER_UKRAINE 10.12.21

Weil Die Strasse Nicht Vergisst
Yasnenko. No news at all? Neither 3DM nor Spy anyone?

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.12.21

Chamomile - they will steal, they will not steal, they will steal, they will not steal, ...

M
Marionetco 10.12.21

fox345
I have an amd 8350 game running on ultra settings! sometimes crashes, but it is quite playable if the hands are straight (krivorukim better buy a license, no offense)! and what!? that Avast is eating pills ?! turn it off during installation and you will be happy!

T
Thomas Sevchenko 10.12.21

I'm also wondering what kind of protection this game has if the updated denwu is bad, or it won't be hacked at all, or it will be hacked crookedly like metal gear or max. Just paying to play on the PC 3500r is just the height of greed.

A
Akin45 10.12.21

Somewhere there was already news that there would be a regular steam guard, nor any Denuvo.

http://www.playground.ru/blogs/fallout_4/zashchita_ot_vzloma_v_fallout_4-166237/

A
Alex Sazonov 10.12.21

3500 ... What ??? In incentive-1999r .. not to be confused with a stump on Star Wars)) I seem to have heard no protection, but I will definitely buy this game, this is not an indie slag-horror of some kind. There will be patches (I think more than once ...), there will be DLS, constantly pumping 30 gigs? Nafig. Yes, and all these cracks with a crash, then with brakes and a virus.

M
Mercurionio 10.12.21

Fucking necromancers. To use the search in any way?
There will be only Steam Guard. And that's all.

T
Thomas Sevchenko 10.12.21

Alex Sazonov

2000r is just a piece of the game full game is the game itself + season pass = 3500r (steam)

m
maksimfighter 10.12.21

if there is Steam Guard, it does not mean that there is no denuvo, denuvo rolls over the top of the protection.

X
XBoy360 10.12.21

It's funny that Denuveau's website still says that the last hack was 200 days ago, when all the games with her were already broken. By the way, does anyone know - what kind of protection is there in the new Transformers, that there are still no pirates on the PC? I'm thinking about buying it already.

S
Sitis133 10.12.21

XBoy360
they were hacked almost on the day they were released.

X
XBoy360 10.12.21

Sitis133
Lahanul. It is strange that nowhere on the main ones were posted. Thanks again.
PS And what about English in general - is it very stressful or battles in general, and the meaning is clear?

S
Sitis133 10.12.21

XBoy360
is mostly battle, the plot is weak.

S
Sapachev 10.12.21

XBoy360
Transformers have been on trackers for a long time

X
XBoy360 10.12.21

Sapachev
Yes, the link was even thrown off ...

S
Sitis133 10.12.21

maksimfighter
Then Pete Hines would say that.

X
XBoy360 10.12.21

Sitis133
Was Denuva revealed in Mad Mad and MGSV: TPP?

S
Sitis133 10.12.21

XBoy360
Here the person from the Gazebo answered the question. Whether someone from WB or Konami was asked about protection, I don't know.

P
Podvipodvertov 10.12.21

Thomas Sevchenko 2000r is just a piece of the game full game is the game itself + season pass = 3500r (steam)
That's right, the game costs 2000 rubles. another season pass 1500 rubles. total game will cost 3500 somewhere.
I personally download it, because I successfully downloaded "The Elder Scrolls Oblivion, Skyrim" from torrents and went through with all the DLCs. Fallout 3, Vegas also rocked and passed. And I will download this one and I will also go through with all the DLCs. I downloaded and played all parts of "Mass Effect" and +100500 more games and I will always do that. After all, why buy and pay when you can get everything absolutely free.
It would be possible to stock up in stores for free, I would not pay for anything either. If anything, then I have been working for a long time, and I do not regret anything, I have to live as profitable for you, and not for anyone else on the "side". If there is an opportunity, a freebie, somewhere to grab something for free - use it. I am not an enemy to myself and my wallet, so I am doing everything right.

d
darkhol 10.12.21

Podvipodvertov
You have to pay for food, otherwise you wonder why games are bad cococo suckers