3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
ergomaster 10.12.21 12:38 am

Will there be drm denuvo in the game? (Fallout 4)

Is there any "reliable" info on this topic?
57 Comments
Sort by:
X
XBoy360 10.12.21

Podvipodvertov
Now they will put you on a stake and compare Internet piracy with some kind of car theft or theft from a store.

A
Alex Sazonov 10.12.21

Then the people who downloaded the pirate begin to whine .. "oh damn it crashes, the game is slag, brakes are tin, why damn it does not start .. people throw off the link to the patch for the pirate, when will the Chinese stir up a new crack? casper yells ..! " How many times have I read this crap on many games and when you realize that I have no such problems at all, you draw conclusions over time .. It's all greed and you don't need to throw tirades, cover yourself with a towel ... Apparently you need to look for another job so that 2t does not seem like a sky-high sum and a woman ... you can't stand stingy, there will be a kind of training

M
MorirMerda 10.12.21

Podvipodvertov I
partly support this approach, but this denuvo is really a hemorrhoid, and forced me, for example, to buy metal gerych, tk. the pirate did not get a normal crack, and the gameplay on the pirate turned out to be buggy. In defense of the pirates, I will say that forced updates from the steam do not swing, which can add hidden bugs, if the old version works and there are no complaints about it, then why update?
And there is no point in supporting the fallout 4 monetary, tk. it turns into a feces of duti with a dumb grafon.

A
Alex Sazonov 10.12.21

.... that's why there is no voice acting, then they will stop adding the Russian language in general, various DLS, or even stop patching like with Russian Borda ... all along the chain, unfortunately

P
Podvipodvertov 10.12.21

Alex Sazonov
Work has nothing to do with it. I have an acquaintance, a small entrepreneur, but his net income, which goes directly into his pocket, is about 150,000 rubles. There is a car, an apartment, no loans and does not pay off a mortgage, all games are pumped without exception, to the question: "why are you downloading, buying is not a problem for you?" With bewilderment he answered: "What for? If it is possible for free!"
So I also think, why should I pay when you can get it.

P
Podvipodvertov 10.12.21

MegaDen666
I've been downloading all my life, I know a site where I can download it, I don’t bother with others at all, I know there authors whose "works" can be downloaded and whose versions will go 100% without problems. I remember the "Inquisition" went to download, I read the comments, there are a little less than a hundred of them and many have bugs, the textures disappear, with the protection of the problem, brakes and other jambs. Then I see a couple of comments who launched and who is doing fine, no problems at all, there are not many of them, but they are there. I think since someone has gone, then it will work for me too.
I follow the PC, it is not dirty, there is nothing superfluous, everything is clean and it works stably like a clock. I download it, install it, and everything goes fine. There is not a single game that I would download and it would not work for me, or it would go badly. So I don’t believe in fairy tales about the poor quality of pirates, mistakes, and other heresy. Maybe someone will have something buggy, but if you update the hardware, monitor its state and the state of the entire system as a whole, then it will never let you down.
And it's just such a thrill when you get a game worth 2,000 rubles for free, for me it's even better than if I bought it. And I bought, there was a case, for the sake of interest, but I did not feel pleasure from it, on the contrary, I felt like a mug who paid instead of taking it for free.

A
Alex Sazonov 10.12.21

Well, maybe you are right, I will not argue .. there is "Jedem das Seine" as they say. I am thrilled that I can afford games for 5 tons, and without even regretting it, knowing what else I will earn and not only for games, like result, result, study and experience, etc. I like it so much, I wanted it, I bought it if I want) ...

d
droun92 10.12.21

Podvipodvertov
And what will you do when the developers stop releasing games on the pc? (I doubt it, of course, but so, purely theoretical). Yes, and the Russian localization can be abandoned.
What are you going to do then?
I'm not even talking about the fact that someone else's work must be respected, but you are a tough guy with us and you know everything better than anyone else.

P
Podvipodvertov 10.12.21

droun92
If they stop releasing games on PC, then I will buy myself a chip PS4 and will play pirates there. I am poorly informed about new consoles, but I know that there were chip consoles on the last generation, I have a lot of friends who did just that. Either they bought a chip-based console from their hands, or they stitched it in special workshops and played in the same way, or they bought very cheap pirates, or they downloaded it for free.
If there is no chip PS4, then there is another way out. An acquaintance of mine bought a PS4 and one game, in the end he went through all the games that were released on this console, just passing one game he exchanged it for a new one for free from people like him, but who hadn’t played this yet. If the city is big, then in general there are no problems with the choice, so whoever is looking for that way out will always find how not to pay but to play.

A
Aenmutus 10.12.21

No, it will not. Stimovskaya protection with resuming files after release. And judging by the fact that some console players play earlier, so also the pirate will appear on the console before the release.

S
Setesh 10.12.21

Pulpy
yeah, if only the consoles were hacked, they don't exist))

A
Aenmutus 10.12.21

Setesh I
forgot that they don't release on old platforms. Well, lahn.

M
MorirMerda 10.12.21

Podvipodvertov
Well, play the pirate MGS5 sequentially, the first mission, and then the second (which crashes if you don't download someone else's save game). In my memory, this is also the only game that was not normally hacked. So there is a feeling that in the near future most games will be cracked so crookedly or not cracked at all.

S
Sinistre 10.12.21

Podvipodvertov
About people like you very clearly and correctly said Leto from The Witcher 3. I will not clarify, the censorship and the rules of the forum, alas, are prohibited (who is interested, I will clarify: during the defense of Kaer Morhen, when meeting with Imlerich, when Geralt decided to retreat, Leto issued this is a sacramental word that perfectly characterizes comrade Podvipodvertov).

v
vadimon1500 10.12.21

Weil Die Strasse Nicht Vergisst
, for example, my nifig didn't go to metal gear, and I didn't check the med max, I played in the license. there the crack does not support all processors. AMD was not lucky in this regard. although I was able to play dragon edge pirate. Denuvo was there too

B
Bard Buttercup 10.12.21

Podvipodvertov
Well, for example, I am a deep rogue, for the second year I have not been able to change my percentages, I’m sitting on a rusty 2009 Linfield, and I still don’t buy the memory bar up to 8 GB, but 70-80 percent of the games I play are licensed

V
Vanya Rygalov 10.12.21

... but 70-80 percent of the games that I play are licensed
Medal to this ... deep rogue. For the depth. Heh, heh ....