3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CorvinOk 10.12.21 02:16 am

Looks like BLOOD ZEALA (Diablo 2)

Hello to everyone who knows me, and who does not know - we will be familiar, my name is Max.
And I really love Zealov;)
Therefore, I decided to try to pass HC - to my beloved Charom: The
rules are as follows:
- Version 1.12, server - Rubattle.net, hardcore, players 1 I'm not there), if it works out, maybe I'll try the same thing later on 7-8PPL;
- Any help from outside (BO, Ench, and even more so Shmot (this Palych will wear only what he drops on 1PPL)) is strictly prohibited;
- In locations: The Chaos Sanctuary, Worldstone keep level 3, Throne of Destruction (in the latter 2, if they have Oblivion Knight in them) - the resurrection of "Merka" is strictly prohibited;
- In locations: Worldstone keep level 3, Throne of Destruction (if they have Oblivion Knight in them) - card re-roll is strictly prohibited (and therefore it is forbidden to Save & Exit in battle in these locations)
- CATEGORALLY! it is forbidden to walk in full CRAPE and FARM to hit "Li4inky" - for an unreasonably high drop from "Li4inki" will make the passage WAY too forgiven; D.

Well, it seems YET everything can still add some rules during the passage;) - DRIVE !!!
46 Comments
Sort by:
C
CorvinOk 10.12.21

ADDS: The den of evil was very far from the Tramps' Camp and I decided to take the 1st VP so that I would not run / walk through the whole fornication
again. Spoiler basic sword ")! that I had to escape from them by fleeing to the lair of evil

After clearing the lair of evil, 3-4LVL, there were no problems with them.
To be honest, I created the Paladin 3-4 days ago and ran them a little, but strictly adhered to the rules described above
Spoiler
Experience on the way to the Countess it is added very quickly -
Spoiler

So let's do a few races on it, collect a little low run (we may need them already in the 2nd act) and pump up a little

a
annortheone 10.12.21

Manifold zakos?

Q
QLinkee 10.12.21

>> version 1.13d, server - Rubattle.net
Some mutually exclusive parameters.

C
CorvinOk 10.12.21

QLinkee
Aaa, well, yes :), 1.12 - IZV :)

P
Patsa Vatsa 10.12.21

CorvinOk, I would add the goal of the adventure to the description: kill Boal / make uber / collect Phoenix. :)

a
annortheone 10.12.21

/ strip TPPK barn

0b256 10.12.21

greenstyle
Zakos
coconut

C
CorvinOk 10.12.21

Patsa Vatsaya would add the goal of the adventure to the description: kill Boal / make uber / collect Phoenix. :)
Well, maybe. Let's add something to the walkthrough :)
What Phoenix? here would be to drop the rules under Rhyme, or "poke a hole" :), well, let’s screw up the ZAK - it will finally be a holiday :)
Well, if ST45 @ 2 sokk 15 ed is dropped, ZAK, + (ST 45 @ 4sokk 15 ed + JAH + LO + VEX * 2) - then I will stop at the ZAKE !!! , well, SS looks like an even more interesting option for HC (if you manage to collect Duress, or if Shaft does not fall) :)

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

collect Phoenix. :)
CorvinOk, do you mean you don't want to collect Phoenix? ((

C
CorvinOk 10.12.21

Obsessed, that is, you don't want to collect Phoenix? ((
I don't even have ST 44+ on HC; (as soon as it appears - I will immediately seriously think about Phenix;)

C
CorvinOk 10.12.21

greenstyle
Previous ava was more creative !!! , new - POPS;)
PS Kitties - Pops! Shako - Pops!
- Kitty in Shako = baby KotoShak - green flea POPE !!!

a
annortheone 10.12.21

CorvinOk
By the way, yes, you need to keep the brutality - gulliam face chtoli also put xs.

C
CorvinOk 10.12.21

greenstylegulliam face
He's not green, is he? : /
And baby KotoShak was wearing a green Shapko! :(

Q
QLinkee 10.12.21

Is Bladny Zil not far away?

C
CorvinOk 10.12.21

QLinkee
In the 2nd act of the current rate, the couple will not tackle it properly :)
PS

T
Torum. 10.12.21

QLinkee
Well why ..; (

Q
QLinkee 10.12.21

Torum.
Interesting :)

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

CorvinOk,: DD

Torum.,; DDD

R
Rivnyanyn 10.12.21

Obsessed
Maybe he will be ashamed to admit that he has rushed, this time it is not the request and the norms: D

C
CorvinOk 10.12.21

Obsessed
Rivnyanyn that rushed, this time no requests and norms: D

Her :). The day before yesterday, yesterday or pose posture 2nd act on the current rate of finished :)

Everything couple hands nedohodyat tell about his adventures in the act 1-2
Tomorrow 100% lay 1-2 Act