3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CorvinOk 10.12.21 02:16 am

Looks like BLOOD ZEALA (Diablo 2)

Hello to everyone who knows me, and who does not know - we will be familiar, my name is Max.
And I really love Zealov;)
Therefore, I decided to try to pass HC - to my beloved Charom: The
rules are as follows:
- Version 1.12, server - Rubattle.net, hardcore, players 1 I'm not there), if it works out, maybe I'll try the same thing later on 7-8PPL;
- Any help from outside (BO, Ench, and even more so Shmot (this Palych will wear only what he drops on 1PPL)) is strictly prohibited;
- In locations: The Chaos Sanctuary, Worldstone keep level 3, Throne of Destruction (in the latter 2, if they have Oblivion Knight in them) - the resurrection of "Merka" is strictly prohibited;
- In locations: Worldstone keep level 3, Throne of Destruction (if they have Oblivion Knight in them) - card re-roll is strictly prohibited (and therefore it is forbidden to Save & Exit in battle in these locations)
- CATEGORALLY! it is forbidden to walk in full CRAPE and FARM to hit "Li4inky" - for an unreasonably high drop from "Li4inki" will make the passage WAY too forgiven; D.

Well, it seems YET everything can still add some rules during the passage;) - DRIVE !!!
46 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QLinkee 10.12.21

Emilio> all

A
Archon guard 10.12.21

Vikhayat> Emilio

C
CorvinOk 10.12.21

QLinkeeEmilio> all
Well ok - as soon as I reach NM 2nd act, I will definitely take the Flashman Emilio;)

Archon GuardVikhayat> Emilio
Mizan >> ALL !!! Emilio> Vikhauata! : D

O
Obsessed 10.12.21

Privet vsem kto men9 znaet, a kto ne znaet - bydem znakomi, im9 moe MAQS.
I ya o4en lublu 3UL0U;)
CorvinOk, what about the barrel at the current moment? :-) Rarka, I suppose? :-)

C
CorvinOk 10.12.21

Obsessed cho with a barrel at the moment? :-) Rarka, I suppose? :-)
No, at the moment (the 2nd norm is finished, I haven't started the third one) - it's still much worse with the barrel;)
MB in the evening after work, I will finally drop the 2nd Act, check out the barrel;)

C
CorvinOk 10.12.21

Obsessed with a barrel at the moment?
Yes, there he is Trunk, along with Bone Shield of Deflecting - on the 2nd screen from 10/14/2015. Guess what it is before the evening? : D: D;)