3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spy hunter 10.12.21 10:34 pm

If there is a choice of race, which one will you play for? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Not so long ago there were rumors that in the new part of the series it will be possible to choose a race for the player. If this turns out to be true, what race did you play in the first place?

I would most likely be for the turians))
242 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gaj 10.12.21

It's hard to say, I would add racial abilities for each race ... I think so honestly. Passive skills, for example, so to speak, well, for example: krogan (increased health, shotgun damage increased by 5%, for example) For turians, for example, tactics (abilities the damage from the unit's weapon is increased by + 3%) asari, mmm, let's say the damage from biotic abilities is increased by 5%. Well, in general, something like this ..

L
Luk_prost 10.12.21

It is unlikely that they will do this, you can imagine how much time it takes to voice each race, gender, even if there is a choice of race, then gg. will be silent, that it will not be ME, because it will lose cinematography.

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

Gaj
Hmm, I don’t remember it looks like some kind of game where also, but only by classes + damage or defense .. But, I don’t remember which one. Yes, they do, if you think about handling weapons and biotics in their own way. Naturally asari will be able to use biotics better than humans. Also, like a krogan, it will be much better to shoot with a shotgun than a human or asari (they are heavily influenced by recoil). Turians are good at shooting with assault and sniper rifles. Etc. They will think it over, it is already standard in their work.
Luk_prost
No, gg will not be silent anyway. They can do it all if they want to. But, this takes time, and the game will weigh a lot. And also DLS ...

G
Gaj 10.12.21

Dj Jock
Well, another thing is possible, I'm so, for example, I gave x)

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

Gaj I
see :)

a
armaster 10.12.21

Peple forever

G
Gaj 10.12.21

Better give a choice for whom to play !!!! Everything, I spoke out, calmed my soul :)

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

Gaj
Well done :)

G
Gaj 10.12.21

Dj Jock

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

Gaj
:)

G
Gaj 10.12.21

who is in the courses, what does PP2 mean? "pipitu" xD

E
EliasBailey 10.12.21

Human, but next time you can be a quarian or a salarian.

m
megomed 10.12.21

Turian and then human!))

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

During today or tomorrow, we will definitely learn something new at E3. It may even come out details about the possible choice of races.

D
Deathspell omega 10.12.21

I really want to know what the asari have between their legs
and in what way they multiply with any creature by
budding chtoli,
or if they reproduce with a woman (for example, a shepardicha) using mbnbrb some sperm like men ...

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

Deathspell Omega
XD ask the game developers for details :)

S
Snazzymother 10.12.21

Deathspell Omega
ME1. Liara. And a bit of care. You will know everything, I believe in you.
But if there is no desire to hear everything from Liara herself, then here is:
"The reproductive system of the asari on Earth is called parthenogenetic and allows you to have a child from a representative of any organic race, of any sex, but at the same time an asari is always born. For conception, physical intercourse is not necessary - the spiritual and emotional connection is sufficient to extract the genetic material for the embryo.DNA never mixes, asari only use the partner's DNA as a map of their own DNA mutation.Asari can use, instead of sexual contact, contact with the partner's nervous system through electromagnetic impulses conducted by the skin. the name "embrace of eternity." "
And so:
"The Azari are a race of humanoid mammals that have only one sex, from a human point of view, female."
If there was an affair with Liara, then before entering the beam .. And, in other words, I will not spoil. There are free sources and there is the game itself. Go for it.

And so, I agree, I would like to play for Azari. Or, to be more precise, start for ardat-yaksha and leave behind, quoting Liara: "mountains of corpses": D Or for the azari paratroopers. Swap N7 for Troopers ^^
Asari Marines are one of the best armies in the galaxy.

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

SnazzyMother
Very interesting and informative :)

S
Snazzymother 10.12.21

Either that or that.
pix.PlayGround.ru

Oh yes, I also forgot to mention the Justicars, but here's the problem .. To start the game for them, you need to pass a test called "Justicar's Code" and answer a thousand questions for each article of the Code: D

E
EllaNF 10.12.21

For Geth, I always liked their respect for their creators, even if they tried to destroy them.