3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spy hunter 10.12.21 10:34 pm

If there is a choice of race, which one will you play for? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Not so long ago there were rumors that in the new part of the series it will be possible to choose a race for the player. If this turns out to be true, what race did you play in the first place?

I would most likely be for the turians))
242 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raskalov 10.12.21

For a person!
I'll give the honor to recreate Captain Shepard in the new part ...
Well, if you can do that; D

M
MAX-BUGAGA 10.12.21

xCREWx
Heh, an interesting idea, but navryatli "Biotvari" will make a similar function so that you can't make a Persian look like Shepard

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

xCREWx: Shepard is dead and cannot be recreated.

M
MAX-BUGAGA 10.12.21

Dj Jock
Think how stupid it will look if you hear the name of your Persian in your own voice in dialogue: D will stand out so easily. Better a bank of names, for each race its own, it will be better.

s
steamus97 10.12.21

I would choose the Turian race

M
MAX-BUGAGA 10.12.21

Yab played like this:
Quarian-Turian-Krogan-Salarian-Azari
and then other races, if any

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

MAX-BUGAGA: I don’t know I don’t know: D We need to think about it. Yes, not suddenly in the bank of names you will not find a suitable one ...

[
[SAD] 10.12.21

Work. xD
Well, what? Health is regenerated literally in seconds, even severed limbs grow back. Only in all dialogs there will be only one answer: "You die now!".

V
Vanhell 10.12.21

I like people, and I want to play for them

M
MAX-BUGAGA 10.12.21

And in my opinion, you should not play for one particular race, because the gameplay will be different. Why waste time on the same thing two hundred times?

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

MAX-BUGAGA
That's what I said and will tell everyone. What if in every series of ME playing as humans it can get very annoying and there will be no variety. So in any case, at least in one part, a free choice of races will have to be made))

A
Anderby 10.12.21

Asari.

D
Dima Konstantinov 10.12.21

There was Shepard, let it be better Gagarin (human)

H
Homeland lover 10.12.21

reapers, definitely. Kidding.
in general, the compatriots of Garus or those blue ones (I haven't played as magicians for a long time)

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

Antifa Blue
magicians: D can be asari biotics))

a
alex4706 10.12.21

Human, drell, krogan, turian, asari. In this order

M
Mishp 10.12.21

VERY WANT FOR YAGOV TO PLAY THE GRAY INTERMEDIARY UUUIIIIIIIIII

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

)) It seems to me that the racial choice will be limited, that is, you can play, but the maximum is to choose one of 3 races)

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

poteryashka810
They were not too lazy. They just experimented and improved their experience first. I don’t know about DA2. Just to make ME even more interesting and more diverse, it needs a choice of races and a separate plot branch for each race from those that can be chosen for the game. You will always get tired of playing as a person, you need some kind of variety, as it seems to me)

L
LightHOwUSE 10.12.21

Well, here the question is one - will there be an incentive to play for different. Let's say, ideally, if each race had a certain house that would be available only when this character is selected. Separate branches of the dialogue, as in the case - if you select Zayed and go to the Blue Luminaries in Mass Effect 2) :) In general, so that the choice of the Persian - made it possible to reveal some questions - concerning this race and the character himself.

In that case, I would play for the turians. Unfortunately, I have learned very little about this race, and their hierarchy is close to me. I am very impressed by their ambition, the concept of honor, community.