3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Spy hunter 10.12.21 10:34 pm

If there is a choice of race, which one will you play for? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Not so long ago there were rumors that in the new part of the series it will be possible to choose a race for the player. If this turns out to be true, what race did you play in the first place?

I would most likely be for the turians))
242 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lou_Ashbey 10.12.21

"Dreamily". If the game had an Elkor attack aircraft with a rocket launcher on its back, it would be the only one to play with.

I
IGOR IGRUSHIN 10.12.21

Vorka is unambiguous. The most interesting race in the game.

A
Atay Wolverine 10.12.21

Dj Jock
If there is a sequel, then there will be proteanin navryatli. As you know, only Javik remained.
Well, on the other hand, the prequel is bad because it is known in advance how everything will end, although it would be interesting to play for Shepard, who (for example) grew up on Earth, escaped from the clutches of street gangsters and became the hero of the Skillian blitz.
Lou_Ashbey
"Dreamy". If the game had an Elkor attack aircraft with a rocket launcher on its back, it would be the only one to play with.
Yeah, Volus N7, the main character of ME4 is the commander of the Volus assault special forces. Look at this.

G
GROMMOZZEKA 10.12.21

I will be chopped) Krogan and Geth - !!!
Cool crazy guys !!!!!!))))
Then other races ...

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

Lou_Ashbey
xD
Atay Wolverine
well that's clear. But, as you know, there will be no prequel .... There will be a sequel.
GROMMOZZEKA
you will smash into the forehead of the enemy with a krogan, and you will crush the Geth with the mind of technology)

V
Vitya Gonchar 10.12.21

for the Turians or Geth

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

Vitya Gonchar
Turians, most likely in ME4 will make more female from this race based on past mistakes.

R
Raging Garrus _ 10.12.21

Drells

a
artemsberg 10.12.21

Shepard !!!! and only Shepard!

M
MAX-BUGAGA 10.12.21

Stigmat888
Conservatives to Jews! : D Oh yes, I'm back! And so, what I'll say:
The class restriction by race is super! And not all races have a talent for biotics, even people do not have it, they use only due to implants. I'll take a look at you when the dyshekvarian rips himself up with biotics.
Not tired of playing Shepard and me, but you are stuck in the old, and I want new sensations, new stories, I want a fresh breeze from their side, and you sit further in your box without holes.
And yet, there are not enough space battles for frigates to fly at the enemy and hammer him with everything they can! Or two dreadnoughts slowly but surely hammered each other from great distances! Or so that the liners side to side beat out all the shit from all the onboard guns from each other!

v
vadim91 10.12.21

Drell. It would be cool if each race has its own prologue, as in normal RPGs

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

artemsberg
Of course Shepard will remain an ideal for everyone. But, if he will be everywhere all the time, what is the meaning and interest?) Let it be better to make a new universe with new planets, stations. races without the old, then the series will become even more interesting than before. And they will no longer be sick because there was no hepi-end. Although again, as always, they will come up with something .......

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

MAX-BUGAGA
Ohoho as I understand you: D)) I think all normal people want to experience new sensations)))

a
artemsberg 10.12.21

Dj Jock
because the whole Mass Effect universe revolved around Shepard, it's like making a game about the witcher without Geralt

D
Dj jock 10.12.21

Artemsberg
PPC, do not compare the Witcher and mass effect. The Witcher is so called due to the fact that the main character is the "Witcher" Geralt. Why didn't mass effect think about it? Mass Effect - humanity has mastered the technology of FTL flights - including the "mass effect" in the name of the game - and came into contact with extraterrestrial civilizations. Interesting plot, good gameplay, election system, connections with other races, flights in space. That's the whole foundation of Mass Effect. If you do not understand this, then you do not know the real sense of ME.

S
Stigmat888 10.12.21

MAX-BUGAGA
lol, and you ooooooooochen were in no hurry to answer, as I see)

I kind of don't mind variety, but not at the expense of quantity and quality. In the upcoming DA: I, they are just going to return the choice of race, let's see how it is implemented there, then it will be possible to roughly imagine what to expect from ME in this regard.

And not all races have a talent for biotics, even people do not have it, they use only due to implants.
Um, people do have a "biotic talent". Implants only enhance and allow you to control biotic abilities, they will not give birth to them out of thin air. So there will be no such thing - "when a dryscarian rips himself up with biotics" ... so I would have written if I had not played multiplayer. After the volus stormtrooper, vorki engineer and other biotic scouts, I would not be surprised at any bullshit from these cocaine men.

G
GarikN7 10.12.21

I will first pass as a Turian, and then it is possible for a salarian, krogan, drill, batarian, and a human)

a
artemsberg 10.12.21

Dj Jock
oh yes you are a true connoisseur, an intellectual, well then I'm sorry

M
MAX-BUGAGA 10.12.21

artemsberg The
universe revolves around the masses of repeaters and technology, not around the Shepard

a
artemsberg 10.12.21

MAX-BUGAGA
Well, yes, the main character of the game, deciding in a fleeting moment the fate of planets and galaxies is so nonsense