3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita Murashov 10.12.21 10:44 pm

Requests activation (pirate) (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

what to do?
94 Comments
Sort by:
E
Enimaster 10.12.21

Download a new crack, preferably from 3DM. Disable antivirus before downloading. Then drop the downloaded files into the game folder, confirming the replacement. Don't forget to turn off your antivirus.
Good game.

B
Bandera John 10.12.21

run through the launcher

_
_Ы_ 10.12.21

I launched the game through the launcher (from the administrator), there is no antivirus, the crack is the latest, I removed the "read-only" attribute from the folder, threw a fix in the folder - it is still the same thing, when it starts it requires registration in the "Origin". By the way, many have such a problem. Has anyone decided?

v
vit0208 10.12.21

_Y_ I downloaded the 3DM v2 crack from rutor, threw it where it should be, launch from the 3DM launcher, everything worked, and with the Internet turned on. If you have the same crack, wait for a new one.

s
swizzy123 10.12.21

vit0208
and where exactly from the rutor I can't find something there, even there are no repacks on the pc yet

s
swizzy123 10.12.21

you can throw a link to it

v
vit0208 10.12.21

swizzy123
Enter the address on the screen, the link on the playground does not work

K
Kefryk 10.12.21

Here I had such a story. I downloaded the update 2 repack from the root, then installed it. And he demanded activation and downloaded the crack from 3dm v2, ira started, but in the menu everything is buggy, I started downloading various fixes, etc. The game stopped running , I reinstalled it, installed the crack, I run it and asks for activation (((

s
swizzy123 10.12.21

Kefryk
I think now it's no use to put something, I have the same story, you need to wait for a new patch

K
Kefryk 10.12.21

No, I support the campaign, only asks for activation (

m
micropuc 10.12.21

Kefryk
I had the same, I created an account and everything worked from it.

s
seregggga 10.12.21

tell me where to download the fix?

M
Mezim 10.12.21

System based on AMD Athlon x4 860K processor - does not start with both cracks - waiting for version 3

A
Adamantokha 10.12.21

"If it is not the game that starts up, but the Activation on the 3DM pirate" --- This is the forum! there are answers or questions

S
Segin777 10.12.21

pichal. passed the location and requested activation. all my life has passed by. I will not start a new one. who are the pirates spreading that they did not know about the problem? even if they warned me, then I would not start

D
Dr. Durk 10.12.21

People! Found another solution! Try to move the game to the "root of the disk": Games
worked for me

M
Mezim 10.12.21

Dr. Durk
without the "Dragon Age Inquisition" folder?

M
Mezim 10.12.21

if so, it didn't help me)

D
Denis Obozovy 10.12.21

Hmm, I played for 3 days on Pirate from RG Gamblers Tablet Also there was v2 (I went out and entered the game calmly) I have Baganul Quest and I decided to replay from the beginning of the game, I talked with Josephine and after that I was thrown out of the game on the desktop and I can no longer enter the game (I run it from the Administrator The game comes in an Instant and Minimizes and Closes) I tried with compatibility, now the Game also comes in an Instant and Closes and Closes and Origin itself starts and requires activation And the game closes) Tried Everything (everything that I found on the internet) Reinstalled Repacks, Origin, Fixed fixes, Changed Tablets, Deleted folders by __Installer Demolished Everything under a clean game and Origin, Moved the folder, Turned off the Internet, Cleaned up _Read Only_ that just didn’t do and still Run It goes for a moment,opens Origin and Minimizes the Game and closes

E
Energy death 10.12.21

Nikita Murashov
either download the repack not from Uncle Petit but from well-known repackers, or take and buy the game.